600 Watt Old Model Mars Hydro - Autoflower - Grow

Ya wish I could move soon to but im stuck here for another 6 months by lease so when I do move im getting a place with a extra bedroom just for me a must have cause I got some plans that are going need some space I can't really clone are anything I usually do with this space I got it's all I got just enough keep my medicine to use which sucks cause when I start my photos what if I get a keeper and it's awesome then I don't clone might never find that pheno again that's what sucks ,but hey it is what it is better just be happy I got some were to stealth grow it gets expensive buying meds when I can grow my own and have fun doing it

Oh I blanked and forgot you had Autoflowers, I'm not 100% but I thought I had read they were harder to stress with light as they can be grown under 24hr light so maybe you're all good!

Hopefully someone with more knowledge on autos can chime in and give you some peace of mind.

Yeah I'm having the same problems with my space limitation, what better use for a spare bedroom.

For sure, even though I've sunk I bit of money in I think I can make it back on my first grow with the money I will save for months.

Oh diffenitly you will ya they looked all right this morning I feed them today my ppm 620 which it has been last two feeds I empty and clean my reservoir every monday use fresh water and nutrients im feeding full recommend cycle of technaflora from here on out till I flush they got great roots going health my reservoir stays about 74-77 so it not to bad when it gets to 77" I drop 1 liter frozen bottle in there I got 3 frozen at all times so I can switch them out every few hours tomorrow I'll spray them with the snow storm ultra foiler spray then just add water as needed through out the week man that train wreck is smelling so good right now it's load and frosty it might be small ,but it's very good quality plant so far

Ya my last grow lasted me about 10 months with out having to come out of pocket for meds think thats why my wife doesn't mind my hobbies it saves money after you get everything you need and then do couple grows the $$ on grow equipment pays for it self just got spend $$ on seeds once you get dialed in I think I better just do 3 photo period plants next grow cause they get big and I might need the room for scrog with them it be to tight in my space for 4 I like how the air pots are as tall as my dwc container that means I do 2 in it and 1 air pot or I do 3 air pots but then I'd have to buy knew soil which isn't cheap I can probably salvage enough after this grow to fill one and then just use my dwc won't have spend a dime that probably what I'll end up doing

Sounds like you have a real good system going on man! Would love to give hydro a crack one day, do you find it more or less time consuming compared to straight soil?

Haven't tried foliar feeding before do yours respond well?

I'm sure nothing tastes sweeter then 'free' meds.

Good to hear. I reckon they should come through all sweet.

15" sounds good, I can't locate my mini tape measure as it is too mini but I think Mine is around the same from the highest top at the moment, will check when I track my tape down

Sounds like you have a real good system going on man! Would love to give hydro a crack one day, do you find it more or less time consuming compared to straight soil?
Ya it started bleaching them a little at 13" since they stretch so I moved it up I actually like dwc better I feed 1 time a week and water every other day ,but it easier to me with hydroponic system I guess cause im used to it .soil I all ways seem to over water or run in to nutrients lock up with soil and then have to flush and they take longer to bud then dro .I like the dwc harvest to way bigger then soil unless your using 10 gallon pots or 5 .yes the foiler feed been good to my plants with the snow storm I got frosty plants and I just use whats recommend in spray bottle and spray once a week before lights out been great so far for me:thumb:
Haven't tried foliar feeding before do yours respond well?

I'm sure nothing tastes sweeter then 'free' meds.

Good to hear. I reckon they should come through all sweet.

15" sounds good, I can't locate my mini tape measure as it is too mini but I think Mine is around the same from the highest top at the moment, will check when I track my tape down
Yes foiler spray my plants has made them frosty so far .my light good spot right now I will get it closer during last week .Right now I'll be spraying my plants in hour then they will go to bed for 4 hours im running 20/4 right now . Yes I like the dwc better it's easy to me less stress to me then soil I only feed 1 a week I seen when I was trying to first learn dwc that people feed more times during week as they water ,but man I keep getting high ppm and problems so I just started doing 1 time a week feed add water when needed and it's been good to me for last year this way plus it keeps steady ppm and they seem to do great this way to me and my own experience hey learn with soil first get couple grows in like I did then when your comfortable with your skills start hydroponic grow that way you know how to feed and water and know how plants grow ,but it's simple and less work I think

Man today thursday I noticed this morning my ppm was down really low 502 ppm so I did add a quarter strength nutes with my watering today they have been eating a lot more this week its coming up on third week before harvest so they are consuming more now .That brought my ppm up to 640 so im keeping my eye on them gope they don't burn this first time I had to add extra nutrients during the week .They are all most done some times they do eat more there fatten up the train wreck auto looks like it will finish first I will see how it looks if it finish week earlier then the grapefruit I'll see how many days I can go with it till I have to harvest want to try flush together I guess I could flush both cut the train wreck then add some knew water nutrients for the grapefruit to finish.

20151217_225646.jpg
close up of the grapefruit auto

Back
Top Bottom