600 Watt Old Model Mars Hydro - Autoflower - Grow

20151203_054313.jpg

So today the grapefruit auto seems to be picking up bud sites really well think I will just feed for flowering from here on out think that be best my train wreck auto is just smaller auto ji guess it is filling out now a lot more side arms are coming out nice been rotating the plant twice a day so that the arms strech equal on each side few more weeks these girls be done planted my blue dream and og kush yesterday and started separate journal on them hope to have bigger plants with these for small space to grow in it's been pretty good on keeping temps down I do have window ac unit in the room I run at 70 degrees and my temps haven't been over 81 degrees this grow with both led lights which is awesome way cooler then my hps lights I have after I finish the autos I have I'm going to run vipar girl scout cookies and grand daddy purple candy land dwc can't wait ,but I'll buy another cob light after Christmas to start that one with need get these done first but that's up next on my list then I'll take break till next fall don't like grow during summer to hot hard to keep temps down with out running ac full blast for 18 hours day plus that be good amount medicine to last the 3 months till I start again if anything I could run my last auto seeds during that time if needed last year I mad it till I started up this year so will see how it goes when I get there happy growing everyone

Had to move my lights up a bit there was bleaching on leaves and the under growth of the trainwreck was twisted so I raised them up to about 21 inches from tops of plants I had them at 19 inches guess with the knew lenses it was to close will see if this works for now if not I'll go up 1-2 inches more my top knew growth leaves on grapefruit were burned looking so hope this high enough

Tonight I really noticed how good the buds are forming on the train wreck auto the smell is strong now the trichome on this plant are thickening every day now it's small plant but I think it's got some good quality it smells just little carmel to lemon musk going on it definitely some citris carmel candy funk going on in there this one going make nice bubble hash can't wait

My girls are looking really good my ppm is 620 and there doing good im giving them 3/4 strength nutrients at this point changeing my reservoir out and cleaning it every week to keep down any problems plus tthis way I keep steady ppm and know there getting balanced meal every week so far they are looking good only few weeks to go till there done don't know what plan I have for my photo grow yet think I might scrog or lst them since they will be vegging up until my knew autos will be ready then I'll flip them I was thinking of scrog sincce I couldn't scrog these girls I have flowering now that's weeks away but still on my mind now lol well happy growing everyone

Added gallon water today there drinking a gallon every three days now temps are 79 degrees and ppm is 612 now everything looking good no issues just letting them grow sprayed my snow storm ultra last night at lights out been feeding every monday and spraying them with snow storm every tuesday just make sure I give them 24 hours to ajust to the new nutes before giving them a spray been working great so far no problems so im keeping this schedule been noticing the train wreck auto been getting really frosty all ready keep doing what im doing won't be long now they putting on nice weight now happy growing everyone

Here are my plants after I gave them a trim didn't want to take to much off the grapefruit she still got some time left on her I see but the train wreck auto I opened up so that light could get to thoughs side arms and beef them up a bit wish this one would been bigger think this big she going get just be one big bud it was a free seed so no stress over size think it's going be some knock out though it smells fabulous and it's super frosty already so that's awesome well happy growing everyone

Hey nuggs,

Looking good! Haven't got any feedback for you sorry, as I am only on my first run.

However am interested in following along with your journal as I am also using the 600W old model Mars although I have soil as the medium.
I read through your journal so far and I was wondering whether it might be just the particular plant or strain that was holding back your slower growing one? I have 3 plants under one old 600W Mars and haven't had an issue with slow growth or lack of stretch?

Looking forward to see how yours turn out :thumb:

TN

Back
Top Bottom