600 Watt Old Model Mars Hydro - Autoflower - Grow

So after the reservoir change out 2 days ago and the light feed that I dropped back to 380 ppm my plants are starting to put out knew white roots and the leaves are slowly changing green again I will have to just keep my water level down and feed way lighter from now on these two strains seem be touchy on the nutrients I gave them starter nutes cut in half and that seemed be to much for them so I gave very little when I refilled the clean reservoir and seems to be doing well now my knew light runs very cool it has my grow space down to 76 "degress now which I like 78-81 that seems to work well for me but it's colder outside now so I think they be ok were its at just wanted updated there looking better now happy growing everyone

20151121_000304.jpg
20151121_000335.jpg

My autos are pulling out of there troubles there leaves are slowly getting green again knew root growth on both plants ppm 360 and reservoir temps at 73" degrees so were looking good think im let them go another 6 days like this till I feed again let them use up what they stored and then feed again if anything ill add 1/4 bloom 1/4 suger daddy in middle week if needed but for now im letting them be so they can recover and not stress my last autos loved to eat nutrients but they were super autos I guess every plants different like they say

Just couple pictures show the problem I ran into after last feed im going start ph downing my water I been using sink water from home think it might be the problem might go buy some bottled water to feed with next time I can get phed water from the store I used it last time it holds ph better then my water here I guess didn't see a problem till I added nutrients to the water now I've p h the water with general hydroponic ph down and it's working out now alot better

I took my net down tonight I want make sure I get them healthy then add it back in they are recovering great right now my train wreck is back to healthy green leaves the pink grapefruit roots were the worst but the aque shield has saved them theres one hole side of the roots that has knew growth and I have my air stone right under the plant so the roots are getting plenty of oxygen I been takeing them out 3 times a day and letting them get 7-10 minutes work fresh air out of the water to so I think thats helped a lot with the knew growth the leaves are half yellow half green now but the knew growth is green leaves so there going be ok now will put screen back up after they start the strech that be in next week or two want them recover all the way in mean time happy growing everyone

I've decided that im going to keep the net out of the grow and pop 2 more autos I think I got the room for 2 more with out the net I will add hso blue dream auto and dinafem og auto in the 3 gallon air pots im going buy some perlite and vermiculite to add to my fox farm ocean forest blend soil to have enough to use for both pots this way I have more product in the end with different choices think that this will be better then after I run the autos do a scrog on the viper cookies and candyland photos that way they will fill the screen I can veg them and top and fim and just do this multiple times then switch it over once there filled out I just don't see these autos being big enough for a s reen at this point tomorrow day 30 and there just not tall enough to train in net yet so I will see if they strech I might add it back but for now im thinking more space for more autos

So today my plants are looking healthy they are growing again great there roots are healed and everything coming along nicely the bud sites are forming great and there ph is at 500 ppm temperature are at 81 degree steady hopefully I'll get some pictures up in few days the spider 4 is preform very well I hope to have some awesome bud this new year will be receiving my air pots tomorrow waiting on my vermiculite and perlite to come so I can get my blue dream and og up and running can't wait to start them we'll I'll post more few days

As you see in my pictures the spider 4 cob light is doing way better then the mars 600 watt by far my plants are health they are at 550 ppm and 71degrees in reservoir my room temperature is 78 degree things are looking good no issues my plants will get there first spray tonight before the lights go off of snow storm ultra will do light dose this week of it then again next week up until the last week of flower hope my train wreck auto streches some its small auto as of now the grapefruit is getting bigger every day the train wreck throwing on more flowers then the grapefruit I wish it get bigger I added grow again this feed so hope it helps it hope everyone is enjoying my grow

Ok so I switched my plants around in the dwc so that the train wreck auto is under the spider cob I will leave it like this for this week see it it help out for it to get bigger the grapefruit big enough to absorb both lights its streched out enough I think it will be all right under the mars hydro 600 watt for now nust really want the train wreck to grow more my my auto mazar from dutch passion did this was a very small runt plant just never got that big and I grew it under 400 watt hps in dwc just got about 22 grams off her hope this one gets bigger ole well it was a free seed any way from the tude so no worries if it small will be starting my knew vegging in next day or two can't wait I raised my lights the tips were white from my light being to close to it after it streched it was 13 in from top of plant way to close I really just been leaving them alone not messing with them for 3-4 days at a time just to check water and ppm think that helping allot makes difference to

So today my train wreck auto looks like it might actually grow little bigger I noticed after putting it under the spider cob light the side arms are streching out more I think a week or two under it will help I see a difference all ready theres a carmel smell coming off of the train wreck auto I noticed today its already got nice trichome production I sprayed it with the snow storm ultra last night for the first time I didn't notice any burns on the leaves this morning so I mixed it just right I been putting 12 drops of ph down in my home water and every since then I have had no problems with it everything been perfect I been change in the water out 1 week before I feed them and just leaving them alone I trimmed them down last night so this was the first time I done anything to them I see way better growth diffrence since I took out the screen I will order some bigger autos to do in a scrog I just think these aren't big enough to scrog them I'm just going to let them grow natural this go I see that the super autos from flash seeds would be better solution then the regular ones but I will do journal on these I will start my knew auto seeds to germinate tonight to start in my air pots will post pictures when they crack and I plant them happy growing everyone

Back
Top Bottom