600 Watt Old Model Mars Hydro - Autoflower - Grow

So I just moved things around I added 270 watts of cfl lights blue/white mix just to give me extra light on my pink grapefruit she maturing a little slower than the train wreck so now my temperature up to 87" degree and my reservoir temperature up 73.6" degree hope it doesn't go any higher they been perfect so far but they need the extra light for now till my spider cob gets here want to have as much growth as possible so that I can start training in my scrog net be ready I think that adding the spider will be alot cooler then the 270 w cfl they run hotter then led my space is small so I want keep temperature down as much as I can in 82:86 range with my reservoir temps at 71:73 that seems work best less issues from my experience in my last grows I've run in past only reason I waited to now to add extra light I wanted see if this mars hydro 600 watt would be enough it works great for vegging plants so far but my autos are maturing so I want to be sure there going fill in till my light gets here my cfls are more white 3400 cause I used them in passed to add with my apollo 12 as side lights cover more area my tent I ran its different going from growing in 4x4x8 space then haveing to a 2.5x2.5x6.5 area cause its the only place you have at the moment to stealth but it's working just way less plants I'm growing now but it's kinda nice just see how 2 will grow I went strain crazy when I first started growing had taste everything I could found out fast 6-7 plants in a 4x4 tent was way to many so I started doing 4-5 with better results this my first time just growing 2 but I seen many growers that do 1-2 and have bigger yields then they get with larger number of plants but every grows different and every growers style diffrent so I just do what works for me and see my results from these two autos I hope to get good yield seen video guy getting 6 oz off 1plant with the spider 4 cob hope it performs that good for me I be happy half that for auto run I am still debating on if I want run autos on my next grow or pop some photos I got will see when that time comes for now I just need focus on current grow and let nature take its course lol well till next time happy growing

20151116_210345.jpg
girls under cfls and 600 watt

Looking good for only 15 days old! I really want to see how these turn out under the Mars Hydro 600w.... I've been looking into getting a 900w (420w actual) one for Christmas.

Man in just 1 day with the extra cfls I added my plant all ready started getting bigger the arms are starting to come out now and it's looking good I added my charcoal filter 4" and my 4" inline fan in my space had to vent through my wall but it's fixable didn't want cut 6" hole so I used my 4" instead got my 6" inline pulling in fresh air and my 4" pulling out hot air now so my temperature is 83 degrees in my space now instead of 87" it got up there last night so I had make some changes fast was thinking about it all day at work couldn't wait get home rearrange my set up seems be working great since im just using led this grow this set up should be fine will take cfl out when spider 4 gets here so think im good now just hope I bask the cannibus smell when these girls start flowering good both strain im growing are none for there odor but that's best part lol well happy growing everyone

So I have half bag of ocean forest soil from my past grow left I just ordered 2/ 3 gallon super root air pots last night never used them before see a lot of people having good results with themso thought hey why not try them my spider 4 should be here tomorrow so I was going to start my Humboldt seeds blue dream auto in the knew air pot with fox farm ocean forest so it can be vegging while my other 2 plants are flowering then after there done put the blue dream under both lights let it finish probably just let it grow no scrog since its soil grow was thinking on starting dinafem strawberry amnesia photo to veg while blue dream is flowering and then add candyland and viper cookies photo in my dwc to veg for my final finish for by the time there all done it will be starting to get hot again so ill have enough meds for summer I don't like to grow during hot months it to hard control temperature humidity during thoughs months being I don't have a room just for growing anymore I had my own space at my last house but the owner decided to sell it so had to move so had get what was available at the time till we find bigger house to move to I was spoiled for 4yrs. With my grow room I miss it that why after 7 month going with out growing I had compromised on a space to grow my garden now I was in withdrawal from my hobbie driving me crazy lol hey does anyone think it be all right haveing 1-2 plants veg under the light while the two I got growing now are Flowering it won't take away light for them will it I have seen people doing this hope it be ok don't want lose yield on my two that are flowering now

Do was thinking just be safe maybe I order 1 more led light to have to veg my blue dream under so don't have to worry about the light getting taken from the other 2 plants could just buy another light I have the room to hang it just have to move some things around but could do that if needed need feed back on this issue if they grow with out another light then ill save the money but knew toys are nice lol

Definitely see difference in the growth since I added extra light there starting to fill out more and the side branches have started there stretch they should fill out nice they look good hope they work in scrog net if not ill take it out I am sure they will though maybe not fill net but will spread it out get more penetration from light help support it better hold wieght which is fine wasn't real expecting net be filled in all the way as autos aren't good topped so will see when I get there what going happen what I will do

So yesterday I noticed that my plants have yellow leaves as knew growth and that the back big fan leaves on my train wreck have brown spots in middle of leaves I changed out my reservoir there was some slime forming in there I cleaned it really good took out my submersible pump added a bubbling stone and knew pump went super light on knew nutes ppm is a 384 now added quarter tea spoon of bloom just in cause it was phosphorus issue and 1 table spoon of aqua shield I noticed my temps were up to 78-79 in my reservoir now with the cfls that's not good so I'm freezing water bottles to use in there through out the day Hopefully it levels back out my roots have turned really brown over night my plants look ok this morning leaves look better just hope it pulls out of this I even took them out cleaned the roots in fresh water I hope it was just ph fluctuations or phosphorus deficiency and they will be ok well on the good note my spider 4 cob led grow light is on the truck on route to me so I should have it by end of day today can't wait see this light man hopefully I get these temperature back down using it just got keep good eye on my girls and there water temps now hopefully all is well

Can't wait till my knew air pot get here its been awhile since I've done a soil grow been on dwc kick last 2 years I have some guano that ill add to my soil with some lime add to the ocean forest soil using it I won't have to use to many nutrients to the grow just add water and suger daddy every other feed I'm using 3gallon air pots so hopefully that's big enough for the blue dream auto to get big in won't pop seed till they are here got enough room to put 1 3 gallon in my space it will be vegging while my other girls are flowering so it be ready to move over to it's on space after there done heard in soil the blueberry taste really comes out in the blue dream I hope so really like that well happy growing everyone

Back
Top Bottom