600 Watt Old Model Mars Hydro - Autoflower - Grow

20151218_234425.jpg
20151218_234404.jpg
20151218_234339.jpg

Just cleaned out my reservoir today my water was dirty and my roots were getting a brown look to them. noticed last night my water temperature was up to 80" degree and ppm was at 778 this morning. so I cleaned it out and added fresh water and a regular feed bringing my ppm to 620 .I all so used 1tbs of aqua shield hope this helps and added a frozen 1 liter ro my reservoir.

I will get pictures up tomorrow I am dealing with light burn and higher temps and root rot I dialed in the problem yesterday dropped my ac unit to 60" degrees and been freezing bottles and using them every 3 hours changeing them out .my reservoir been at low 68" at high 72 " and I added 3 tbs of aqua shield yesterday which after the fresh water cleaning and I took off my air stone and put another pump in my reservoir which has just the hose bubbling the water qith out air stone . Rhis will bust up the air flow in the water thAt way I can salvage my all most done grapefruit she looked bad this morning but I think she'll pull through after all I done . Just have let her recuperate .

Back
Top Bottom