Bionic's Soil Afghani x White Widow First Grow Journal

I'm with you there brother. The common media view says the a majority yes vote will be dashed, but until then I am riding a wave of positive euphoria and expectation that this could be the point when enough people on voting have given a big middle finger up you to the system and ticked Yes. I don't want to accept a different reality until the numbers are in, so in the meantime I'll continue to tread water in the pool of hope until cold shivering and disappointed I have get out. Hopefully when I do get out it will be to a big fat legal doobie! :ganjamon:

I'm with you there brother. The common media view says the a majority yes vote will be dashed, but until then I am riding a wave of positive euphoria and expectation that this could be the point when enough people on voting have given a big middle finger up you to the system and ticked Yes. I don't want to accept a different reality until the numbers are in, so in the meantime I'll continue to tread water in the pool of hope until cold shivering and disappointed I have get out. Hopefully when I do get out it will be to a big fat legal doobie! :ganjamon:
I'm riding a wave of hope / faith that mankind will see through the embarrassing law and give people back their entitlements. It's disgraceful how marijuana is portrayed currently and Jacinda will makes things work but only if the people say yes in volumes....
So Instead of treading in your pool, I'm in the Spa pool bubbling like a bong waiting for 420 justice and hopefully, just hopefully marijuana will win in NZ in a few days time....
:theband: :ganjamon: :thumb:

Hey 420 and welcome @MrSauga to the Land of Chronic.... :ganjamon: great to see you getting in on the 25th floor.... we're going up.... high :ganjamon:

Busy afternoon training in the veg tent today....
Sia Amnesia auto, WSE critical white auto, both Chiquita Banana's, Monster Bruce Banner and Jacinda Gelato #33 all received some Lst to one degree or another...
Having had guest's for the last 4 days I wasn't able to get in there earlier so you make it happen as soon as you can sometimes....
The room temp sit's around 26 daytime RH55% and nighttime 18c 65-70RH...
Amnesia auto and WSE critical white auto

Chiquita Banana's

Jacinda Gelato #33

Monster Bruce Banner needs a bit more training as I ran out of wire for the top half so I'll get more wire tomorrow and finish it then.

Veg room after training....

Flower room:
27c 45-55%rh / 18c 65-70%rh night.
White Afi's started week 8 - day 50 flowering today....
Hair's are browning and leave's are changing to autumn colours slightly..... replacement pistils are on their way out now to fatten up the nuggets.. I love this stage of bloom.
A high amount of Tri's are cloudy with very few clear and thankfully no amber on the top cola's yet meaning these girl's still have some growing to do..

3 more days till NZ find's out some referendum figure's...... come on kiwi's!
:420:

They're looking beautiful in the flower tent, I'm looking forward to seeing them develop further, already they're at a lovely juicy resiny stage, great going BC!

Yes the referendum, I still find myself checking all the time to see if there's any news, any articles where 'the experts' are predicting a majority Yes vote so I can can begin to savior a sense of epic victory, but sadly there doesn't seem to be any of that, all restraining themselves in case they're wrong I suppose, and meanwhile I have to just be patient. Funny tho, how freaking quiet it's all gone after a vote that could be a massive historic moment for NZ cannabis lovers and all other enlightened people who see it as being an inoffensive wonderful herb that can heal too and help lighten the load.

They're looking beautiful in the flower tent, I'm looking forward to seeing them develop further, already they're at a lovely juicy resiny stage, great going BC!

Yes the referendum, I still find myself checking all the time to see if there's any news, any articles where 'the experts' are predicting a majority Yes vote so I can can begin to savior a sense of epic victory, but sadly there doesn't seem to be any of that, all restraining themselves in case they're wrong I suppose, and meanwhile I have to just be patient. Funny tho, how freaking quiet it's all gone after a vote that could be a massive historic moment for NZ cannabis lovers and all other enlightened people who see it as being an inoffensive wonderful herb that can heal too and help lighten the load.
Hey Stunger, yeah they're starting to chunk up a bit and still quite a bit to go so It'll be great seeing them at the finish line.
Yes advertising and everything has gone dead after final vote day...... haven't really heard didly squat since then myself....
It's going to be a dream come true if this gets through..... life will be quite exciting, growing and lighting up....cannabliss!

Hey 420 family!

Veg tent is bumping along and with a long weekend coming up I'll do some training with some of them....
Other than that they're feeding and growing well...
Chiquita Banana

Auto's and photo's:

Day 45 in the white afi flower tent....
They've just started showing some colour on the lower fan leave's.... the first wave of pistils are browning off and the second wave of new pistils are coming through fattening up the buds.
The end is coming for these girl's........
The tent is smelling strong and delicious.. with tri's glistening it's looking sweet.
They got a drink of 6.2ph water / CMX / HeadMasta today to 5-10% runoff.
Not one bug the whole grow ...

A Dynavap night for me..... roasting some buds... stay stoned 420
BC NZ...I like that canopy and bud structure. Wow.

Some folk have completely moved across to autos. Others I hear, say that they find auto bud has got some 'auto' factor that they don't like. Myself, I don't know, I've only grown 1 auto and it seemed great. However some of the autos nowadays give very impressive high yields as well as being potent too. I like the way they can allow you to stagger grows so all the dank smell doesn't come at once when outdoor growing.

5 more days before we hear the referendum preliminary results. I'm really gee'd up for this, really hoping that a lot of those people who were polled didn't want to tell the pollsters that they would vote Yes. It'll be elating if it passes and a bloody gut punch if not.
Stunger...a few grows in and like the control with fem photoperiods. Last grow was my first auto from some award seeds. We were blown away with speed, yield and quality...emphasis. My current grow is another XL auto and they will always now be in my mix.
D922E099-66D8-4175-9C86-EC856DD8A147.jpeg

BC NZ...I like that canopy and bud structure. Wow.
Hey @cr8grow ... welcome to the Land of Chronic... cheers for stopping in man and really appreciate the comments brother... I'm pretty happy with the canopy as well man, first time I've tried mainlining and it's working well for me..
The buds are just stacking up how i want them too and will only gain more weight I'm hoping...
I love your auto results and i too will always find a corner for an auto in my tent.
Stay smokey :ganjamon:

Hey 420 :ganjamon: ....
I've been busy as and then knocked down with the flu but Bionic is back bringing you an update in the Land of Chronic....
Took some clones off MBB, Chiquita Banana and Gelato #33 this morning.... 4 of each.
This is my first time growing auto's and I'm impressed so far.....

Amy Amnesia Auto

Sia Amnesia Auto

WSE Critical White Auto

Monster Bruce Banner

White Afghani girl's:
Day 55 flowering and the girl's buds are very very dense, the smell gets stronger and stronger everyday.
Yesterday I spotted a few Amber tri's on the top Cola's which means the end is near.... the yellowing of leave's is a welcoming sight too....
As tomorrow is the last day of week 8, I'll probably let them run another week to gain some weight and re-assess in time.
They're drinking slightly less now as well.....

Stay red-eyed! :ganjamon::Rasta::hookah::popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom