Bionic's Soil Afghani x White Widow First Grow Journal

Chiquita - she’s gonna be fine.
on my last Oz till harvest....
:eek: Are you though?
Sailing close to the breeze, brother.
At least the afi’s are close.
SIA looks mean! No doubt there will be many autos to follow. She’s no wallflower.

Chiquita - she’s gonna be fine.

:eek: Are you though?
Sailing close to the breeze, brother.
At least the afi’s are close.
SIA looks mean! No doubt there will be many autos to follow. She’s no wallflower.
I’m good brother. I can grab backup off my mate if necessary. Loving The ease of autos

Some folk have completely moved across to autos. Others I hear, say that they find auto bud has got some 'auto' factor that they don't like. Myself, I don't know, I've only grown 1 auto and it seemed great. However some of the autos nowadays give very impressive high yields as well as being potent too. I like the way they can allow you to stagger grows so all the dank smell doesn't come at once when outdoor growing.

5 more days before we hear the referendum preliminary results. I'm really gee'd up for this, really hoping that a lot of those people who were polled didn't want to tell the pollsters that they would vote Yes. It'll be elating if it passes and a bloody gut punch if not.

Some folk have completely moved across to autos. Others I hear, say that they find auto bud has got some 'auto' factor that they don't like. Myself, I don't know, I've only grown 1 auto and it seemed great. However some of the autos nowadays give very impressive high yields as well as being potent too. I like the way they can allow you to stagger grows so all the dank smell doesn't come at once when outdoor growing.

5 more days before we hear the referendum preliminary results. I'm really gee'd up for this, really hoping that a lot of those people who were polled didn't want to tell the pollsters that they would vote Yes. It'll be elating if it passes and a bloody gut punch if not.
Thats interesting re auto factor.... I guess I'll have to try for myself and having three auto's going I'll be happy to R&D some auto smoke for research.....
The speed of some of the auto's has appeal to me and a couple of harvests can be done over summer alone which is great.
I'm praying to Bob Marley that he shines the light over NZ and we get the results we need...... I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting too. Life in NZ would become that much closer to heaven for me.

The best way to grow autos is to understand them , if they finish quick DONT fed too much (N) it can lock in and cause lock outs , you prob seen hundreds on here , the quick autos stop growing up week 4/5 -6 , later autos stop going up 7/8 , its important to know your strains so check reviews, you have to know when to ease on (n) it catches loads out then they get small buds and burnt girls defs and lock outs
The best tip is to watch as many time lapse videos as you can on autos , try find videos that finish around the same time

Auto Blackberry Kush - Time Lapse of growing cannabis plant ............. put this in youtube , its the difference of not locking in (N) you will understand what im harping on about )

The best way to grow autos is to understand them , if they finish quick DONT fed too much (N) it can lock in and cause lock outs , you prob seen hundreds on here , the quick autos stop growing up week 4/5 -6 , later autos stop going up 7/8 , its important to know your strains so check reviews, you have to know when to ease on (n) it catches loads out then they get small buds and burnt girls defs and lock outs
The best tip is to watch as many time lapse videos as you can on autos , try find videos that finish around the same time

Auto Blackberry Kush - Time Lapse of growing cannabis plant ............. put this in youtube , its the difference of not locking in (N) you will understand what im harping on about )
I’ve learnt something else about weed today. Cheers for that nutty

Help: Is it a boy, girl or mutant?
Chiquita Banana preflowers..... approx 6-7 weeks.

Smoking on the last of my big bud...... jars are empty and on my last Oz till harvest......
Plan: fill the jars....all jars hahaha.
Last oz...damn mate your cutting it close..lol. I dunno what that plant is. I suck at reading pre flower plants. Hell, I just wait till I know for sure..lol

Last oz...damn mate your cutting it close..lol. I dunno what that plant is. I suck at reading pre flower plants. Hell, I just wait till I know for sure..lol
I'll have to wait and see how it goes..... new branching is growing where I'd normally see nuts or pistils so I'll just glide this one out and see what happens...
I loaned some oz out last harvest 3-4 months ago to a mate and he's got his harvest drying so I'll be getting quarter pound back this week which is great timing.
Hope your keeping well bro and dang about the rot in your ww....

4 more days till we hear some numbers brother......let's hope the week flies along....

Back
Top Bottom