Bionic's Soil Afghani x White Widow First Grow Journal

Plants are looking great, BC! Those flowering girls are looking ripe!

Glad you are feeling better too. :Namaste:

How old are those autos now?
Cheers Sy,
The white afi's absolutely stink and the buds are rock hard... sore throat's finally gone man, and that dam referendum....... so close yet no doobie.
Auto's are 5-7 weeks old... The Amnesia I topped started flowering weeks after the other plant but has gained a good amount of veg in the time being. Be interesting to compare their finished yields.
How you keeping bruv?

The white afi's absolutely stink and the buds are rock hard... sore throat's finally gone man

Fantastic news all around! :high-five:

and that dam referendum....... so close yet no doobie.

... except for that thing.

Auto's are 5-7 weeks old... The Amnesia I topped started flowering weeks after the other plant but has gained a good amount of veg in the time being. Be interesting to compare their finished yields.

Interesting that the one you topped flowered later rather than sooner. I would've thought topping might actually invoke flowering a bit earlier, but I guess that depends on the genetics! Your situation sounds ideal!

How you keeping bruv?

Enjoying the first sunny crisp dry day in a while. Was getting sick of all that mugginess!

Fired up the new machine here mate:

Come check it out! :ganjamon:

Wow mate, I'm impressed with those autos too. Sweet eye candy in here. I'm wanting to do a few autos in the gh next year. It would be nice to have some different bud before the big plants ripen.
That white afghni looks beautiful. Not long now.

Wow mate, I'm impressed with those autos too. Sweet eye candy in here. I'm wanting to do a few autos in the gh next year. It would be nice to have some different bud before the big plants ripen.
That white afghni looks beautiful. Not long now.
Hey JimJonesJr :high-five:...
Auto's give me a different strain to smoke/sample and other than a little bit of training grow very well/easy from what I've noticed.
White afi's in the final run for the finish line..... I'm quite happy to let them keep going till the tri's tell to me cut.
Hope the scooby snacks are curing nicely and the smoke is a plenty...

Fantastic news all around! :high-five:

... except for that thing.

Interesting that the one you topped flowered later rather than sooner. I would've thought topping might actually invoke flowering a bit earlier, but I guess that depends on the genetics! Your situation sounds ideal!

Enjoying the first sunny crisp dry day in a while. Was getting sick of all that mugginess!

Fired up the new machine here mate:

Come check it out! :ganjamon:
I assumed it would commence flowering first as well but not with this experiment.. a delay in the beginning of flowering due to topping is evident when comparing the Amnesia Auto's..... The one (Amy) wasn't topped and she's well into flowering whereas Sia is 3 weeks behind with flowering.
You might need to make a second box for the auto?

I assumed it would commence flowering first as well but not with this experiment.. a delay in the beginning of flowering due to topping is evident when comparing the Amnesia Auto's..... The one (Amy) wasn't topped and she's well into flowering whereas Sia is 3 weeks behind with flowering.

Interesting. So for some autos, topping causes sufficient stress which can in turn trigger flowering. While for others, it has the same kind of effect as it would on a photo, stunting the plant for a little bit.

You might need to make a second box for the auto?
Haha nah man! That's the space she's got. It's going to be an intense training exercise for me. :hookah:

Hey 420,
hope everyone's keeping safe and well....

WSE Godfather og broke soil last night and today dropped the seed shell...still early day's but it's alive.
Very excited to run this strain and looking forward to seeing what the godfather's like to grow / smoke.

Autumn is in the flowering tent and the buds are happy, will leave them for another week and more if necessary.

Stay safe with 420...
:420:

Buds are looking great, buddy but this..

...still early day's but it's alive.
Very excited to run this strain and looking forward to seeing what the godfather's like to grow / smoke.

Hallelujah, brothers and sisters!
Let us pray :cough:

Godfather, Who art Who heaven, Townshend be thy name..
:theband::party::snowboating:

Hey 420,....
The flowering tent is coming to an end as there's roughly 10% amber on the top cola's and there's plenty of yellowing in the house..
The Land of Chronic will be sending these girl's to the slaughter floor shortly... The pots are dry so I'll probably send the girls into 36hours of darkness then Game Over for the four afghani x white widow girls.
I'm going to hang them upside down for a week or however long, trimming the bigger fan leaves off while fresh.
I'll post up some weight's when i can......
Thanks for calling in, hanging out and chilling on my first grow here at 420magazine....

Ps: Monster Bruce Banner, Gelato #33 and Chiquita Banana plants are next in the flowering room. :ganjamon: :420:

Back
Top Bottom