Blastabowl's 1st White Widow Grow

Sounds good, i wonder how strong the smell is going to become, im not really worried about the smell being that this is a legal grow plus there are other MMJ users in the building as well as non medical smokers and the hall ways ALWAYS smells like pot even when its not me smoking.

So from here on out this journal will focus just on the flowering of the 2 white widows i have which are currently on day 36. Speaking of which they are looking fantastic! and im beginning to notice their smell, not strong enough to define yet but theres a hint of it in the air. I'll take photos of them in a few days or so to show their progress. Well thats all for now, Stay High & stay safe.

Question, anyone out there use Cha Ching? i was wondering if you use it all the way up to harvest as they direct, i guess what i really want to know is how i should go about flushing these beauties. I've considered getting a flushing solution, using fresh Oj, molasses, or just using water. What opinions do you all hold on this subject?

Heres some bud shots i took while the light was warming up.

DSCF00222.JPG

DSCF00213.JPG

DSCF00202.JPG

DSCF00192.JPG

DSCF00184.JPG

enjoy :bong::ganjamon:

straight water will work just fine. Use at least twice the amount of water that the container you planted in could hold. I plan on trying the molasses solution next time myself.

Hey guys i bought a scope today and took a peak at the trichs and as suspected all clear =). But in the mean time i was thinking i would show you guys my piece collection. :ganjamon:

On the left, the gas mask bong, in the back row, the 2 bongs 1 with a diffuser, The vaporizer, and then in the front, Mini bong, blue bubbler, sidecar bubbler, and the steamroller. :ganjamon:

Col3.JPG

Back
Top Bottom