Bionic's Soil Afghani x White Widow First Grow Journal

Hey 420 family!

Veg tent is bumping along and with a long weekend coming up I'll do some training with some of them....
Other than that they're feeding and growing well...
Chiquita Banana

Auto's and photo's:

Day 45 in the white afi flower tent....
They've just started showing some colour on the lower fan leave's.... the first wave of pistils are browning off and the second wave of new pistils are coming through fattening up the buds.
The end is coming for these girl's........
The tent is smelling strong and delicious.. with tri's glistening it's looking sweet.
They got a drink of 6.2ph water / CMX / HeadMasta today to 5-10% runoff.
Not one bug the whole grow ...

A Dynavap night for me..... roasting some buds... stay stoned 420
:420:

That’s impressive BC. The dark period before flip really hastens flowering by a week? :cool: Very cool.

Damn grow creep (not you :p )! Now I need another garden space.
This particular strain reacts in the fashion i described but other's haven't shown a noticeable difference.... afghani is the strain i first noticed it..... sensi skunk didn't show much difference..
Hope you're well Donkey Dicktionary....

Welcome 420 to a Wacky Backy Wednesday in the Land of Chronic.....

Firstly the Godfather OG beans were placed in water for a day, then the paper towel method yesterday and today they showed signs of growth...
I've now placed them into seed raising mix in their own cup....

The veg room is doing it's thing, no bug's or issues in this reasonably stable room...
More training to do over the next day or two, otherwise the girl's are happy.

Flower tent - Day 44
They seem to be getting bigger every morning..... buds have some good weight to them and are getting a bit of a lean on which is great but also in need of monitoring. Next time I'll run the net to help support the nugs.
Tri's are cloudy and clear.... I'll try get some reasonable photo's of them this week....

Have an great day here at 420!
:ganjamon::420::Rasta:
Hey Bionic, good luck with the Godfather OGs! We're enjoying the heck out of ours. They grew extra vigorous for me and hit with the authority of the Mafia! Looking good in your hood!

Hey Bionic, good luck with the Godfather OGs! We're enjoying the heck out of ours. They grew extra vigorous for me and hit with the authority of the Mafia! Looking good in your hood!
Hey stoneotter, thanks for that ... You Godfather og grow looked epic man... you killed it brother.
I'm really looking forward to seeing these girls boom and smoke :ganjamon:
Cheers for calling in 420 brother and have a great smokey day man

Hey 420!
Welcome to the Land of Chronic....

18/6 Veg room has been keeping steady temps / rh and the girl's are all happy are growing pretty quickly at the momento.
The Amnesia's are powering along and one is budding along enjoying life, drinking well and starting to smell.
The WSE auto is growing so dam quick and going to be a strong plant... I have a good feeling this plant will do very well at the finish line.
The WSE Chiquita banana girls are charging along as well and have been topped a few times.
Jacinda Gelato #33, MBB and KK are growing, growing.... growing.

Magic Beans: one Godfather has today popped out of the dirt so everything's going to plan.... the other will follow any day I'm sure....

Flower Tent:
27c - 45-55rh . . . lights on.
15-18c 55-60 lights off...
DAY 47 flowering the White Afi's...
Some colouring is starting to come into the older fan leaves, they're eating their remaining nutes on their way out which is what I'm after....
Autumn is starting in the tent......
They've slowed with the drinking side, today each having 6.2ph water / CMX / Head Masta.... approx 2L each to 5% runoff.
The smell is enlightening......
I also tried getting some tri-light zone pics....I normally just look through the loupe so.....today I looked through the loupe and found a shot then held it there, i then put iphone camera over loupe view hole and took photo's.... all while baked from the vape...
It's a start...

Get lifted.....stay lifted 420 universe!
:420::ganjamon:

Those trichomes look like little friendly ghosts. Get them in your lungs and they'll carry you into the air. From the inside.

Wtf did I just say lol :ganjamon:
Sound's like a master plan..... I'll take one for the team and try it :ganjamon:

Jazz cabbage! Thanks Hilary. That was my takeaway from election night, too. :laughtwo:
You got it! I've never heard that saying before.... some sexy buds in your room brother

Love the updates. Plants are looking great. They're getting fat. Next generation looks great too.

That light schedule your doing is something I've not seen before. That some you came up with?

Love the updates. Plants are looking great. They're getting fat. Next generation looks great too.

That light schedule your doing is something I've not seen before. That some you came up with?
Hey JimJonesJr, cheers for that brother... makes the day that much better getting feedback.
It's reassuring I'm on the right track :ganjamon:
I read it somewhere years ago and experimented with the same strain last year, one lot got switched straight to 12/12 and the other clones were given 24hr darkness before initiating 12/12....
My results found that the Afghani clones that were given 24hrs of darkness first, started pistils days before the other group and also finished almost a week earlier....(indoors only)
I noticed that indica's respond to this method better than a longer flowering timed sativa...
I've only tested this in my growroom.
Looking forward to getting the white afi's in a jar and curing for christmas.....
Have a great day @JimJonesJr on the scooby dooby doo snacks!

Help: Is it a boy, girl or mutant?
Chiquita Banana preflowers..... approx 6-7 weeks.

Smoking on the last of my big bud...... jars are empty and on my last Oz till harvest......
Plan: fill the jars....all jars hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom