Bionic's Soil Afghani x White Widow First Grow Journal

the ratio i have is nice and mellow , you would need two , i take them an hour apart and it helps a lot with pain etc
if you want them stronger you add 250ml coconut oil and not 350ml
I have terrible neuropathic pain so I'll be looking into your method... cheers Nutty

BCNZ, Just caught up here...flower tent awesome and veg tent nice training. Love GSC, my favorite.
Hey man, awesome seeing you in the Land of Chronic brother.... appreciate you stopping by!
Have a smokey smokey day :ganjamon:

Welcome 420 to a Wacky Backy Wednesday in the Land of Chronic.....

Firstly the Godfather OG beans were placed in water for a day, then the paper towel method yesterday and today they showed signs of growth...
I've now placed them into seed raising mix in their own cup....

The veg room is doing it's thing, no bug's or issues in this reasonably stable room...
More training to do over the next day or two, otherwise the girl's are happy.

Flower tent - Day 44
They seem to be getting bigger every morning..... buds have some good weight to them and are getting a bit of a lean on which is great but also in need of monitoring. Next time I'll run the net to help support the nugs.
Tri's are cloudy and clear.... I'll try get some reasonable photo's of them this week....

Have an great day here at 420!
:ganjamon::420::Rasta:

Man your white afis look better every time I see them :yummy:
I love this strain because they fatten up quick and make huge Amounts of resin. The effect is even better. Thanks for calling in brother

Looking great man! "Day 44" from flip?
Day 48 from flip....I do 24hrs darkness on switching to 12/12 as I've noticed on this strain the pistils come earlier...
1 dark day and 3 more of 12/12 then day 1 of flower.

Welcome 420 to a Wacky Backy Wednesday in the Land of Chronic.....

Firstly the Godfather OG beans were placed in water for a day, then the paper towel method yesterday and today they showed signs of growth...
I've now placed them into seed raising mix in their own cup....

The veg room is doing it's thing, no bug's or issues in this reasonably stable room...
More training to do over the next day or two, otherwise the girl's are happy.

Flower tent - Day 44
They seem to be getting bigger every morning..... buds have some good weight to them and are getting a bit of a lean on which is great but also in need of monitoring. Next time I'll run the net to help support the nugs.
Tri's are cloudy and clear.... I'll try get some reasonable photo's of them this week....

Have an great day here at 420!
:ganjamon::420::Rasta:
@stoneotter just ran Godfather OG...very impressive over there. Looking forward to your grow.

@stoneotter just ran Godfather OG...very impressive over there. Looking forward to your grow.
I've seen the brother stoneotter's grow..... wicked journal and those big ass buds.
Re Godfather..they're in dirt growing as we speak so I'll start a new journal for them shortly, cheers for stopping in man.

Back
Top Bottom