Bionic's Soil Afghani x White Widow First Grow Journal

Veg girls all seem chuffed enough with stuff. Looking nice. I like the start of the frost on the flower mmm
It normally get's covered in frost and tastes like hash a bit when its dried / cured... I can't wait brother...

Its an Indica evening in the Land of Chronic.....
The WSE Critical White Auto and Sia Amnesia Auto received their first lst training this afternoon....
Only got a pic of the WSE CW auto and then my phone went flat.

:ganjamon:

Hey 420 smoker's / smokette's,
:theband:

Welcome to the Land of Chronic.....:ganjamon:

Day 36 in flower: The White Widow x Afghani cross girls have started filling out and the smell is really pungent,
a lovely fruity scent.
The first sign's of pistils browning is occurring but still plenty more coming through fattening the bud bombs...
They're definitely still guzzling water/nutes which is a good sign they're happy and still growing... one plant needs nutes more than the others... so some Mr Ka-Bloom as well as CMX / HeadMasta for the girl back right only tomorrow.
Front right is the cal issue plant in which the issue has stalled.
Feeding other 3 tomorrow... water/headmaster/CMX at 6.2ph..
Keep medicated.... :ganjamon:

:420:

Keep medicated..

You know what? I wasn’t going to, but you’ve put together a cogent and persuasive argument there. I feel I might be inundated by your veritable avalanche of well-balanced opinion on the matter if I don’t just roll with it.
:passitleft:

You know what? I wasn’t going to, but you’ve put together a cogent and persuasive argument there. I feel I might be inundated by your veritable avalanche of well-balanced opinion on the matter if I don’t just roll with it.
:passitleft:
I'll always value your opinion no matter what the argument topic per se....hehehe so Stay Stoned my brotherhood! :ganjamon:

Nice update. The deep rich green color on those plants is beautiful. You keep them happy for sure...
Cheers brother JimJonesJr .... I try and keep them happy which in turn makes me feel fulfilled....
Getting back into growing again has created so much fun and I feel lucky to be able to have weed in my life in this fashion.
Smoking is the cream on the cake for me :ganjamon: an added bonus to all the energy installed into the grow...
You get what you put in they say, so go for gold....literally hahaha :theband:

Morning 420ville...

Off to get some training wire for the veg girls today as they're due for some work but for now here's a pic to start the day of the WW x Afi tent.... I'll check in again later with more but for now some coffee and some bud to kick off today.

Hey 420,
Hope everyone's high and happy.... :ganjamon:

Veg Room:
So i did some wire lst training on Amy Amnesia, Jacinda Gelato #33, GSC and Monster Bruce Banner this afternoon.
Took a few tops while training them (where necessary)....
At least a few more weeks to go for the flower room then I'll be able to utilize that tent which in turn will provide the space the veg plants need.

Today the flower room plant's all received a feed of 6.3ph water / CMX 4-0-0 / HeadMasta 1-2-2 and man do they smell strong.... such a magnificent plant.
Nothing much to do but leave them to do their thing :ganjamon:

Amy Amnesia Auto

Jacinda Gelato #33

Sia Amnesia Auto

Chiquita Banana 2

Girl Scout Cookies

Monster Bruce Banner

Kosher Kush

Chiquita Banana 2

WSE Critical White Auto

Class Photo:
Amy Amnesia, Jacinda Gelato #33, Sia Amnesia,
Chiquita Banana 2, Girl Scout Cookies, Monster Bruce Banner,
Kosher Kush, Chiquita Banana 1, WSE Critical White Auto.

Bud room day 37:

Off to heat up some thc! stay lifted 420ians.

Hey 420.....
Opened my last jar of G13 today from feb this year.... getting red-eyed all day hahaha anyway.....
:Rasta: :ganjamon:
Day 38 flowering the ww x afi.
Just checked in on the flower room before light's out and the buds are definitely putting on some weight which is expected around this time.. a nice overpowering fruity scent in the room.
27c lights on..... 18c lights off.. RH 47-55%.

Get red-eyed and if you have already then get redder-eyed hahahaha :Rasta::ganjamon::theband:

They're looking fatter and heavier and more dank every day BC! :thumb:
Cheers Stunger, congrats on the magic bean's.... lets pray they all erupt into the world soon.
I love seeing them get fatter too

It's a Smokin' Sativa Saturday in the Land of Chronic.....
Hope everyone's grows are going well...
Veg girls are going great, I gave my Monster Bruce Banner plant to a mate who's just started his room again... I can start another seed with the next plant run.
I wanted to finish it out but also feel great helping out a old old mate out so I'll get to see how green his fingers are later.
Good deed done and dusted...... :Rasta:
Day 40 in the flower room and the ww x afi girl's are looking great and putting on some weight..

Get wasted! :ganjamon:

My mate just changed his mind after a smoke and took the Girl Scout Cookies plant instead of my Monster Bruce Banner.... so I'll restart a GSC in the next run of magic bean summonsing ....
420 forever.....

Back
Top Bottom