Bionic's Soil Afghani x White Widow First Grow Journal

Hmmm.. it must have made a good impression on him :ganjamon:
He tried some GSC earlier this year and said it was the best weed for him..... amazing smell and really really strong he said hahaha. Told me it was like a full course meal of buds in one....
Lets hope a good amount of people voted Yes for cannabis in NZ

:thumb:

Garden’s looking mean, mate. Hope your day’s going well
Chur brother.... gardens ticking along doing it's thing. I haven't seen a bug for quite a few grows now so that make's life great. Just made a boil-up, pork bones, watercress and doughboys hahaha. Big sesh and then a couple feeds, then another smoke up.
I'm feeling great today :ganjamon:

A smokey Sunday in the Land of Chronic........
Jacinda's in the driver's seat in NZ again for 3 years so the next step for me is she legalizes Cannabis in NZ this year....
Come on Jacinda Gelato!
I'll say it again...... using Cannabis isn't a crime, currently the law has it wrong....
Lets go NZ..... keep it green

Here's a good morning pic from the flowering tent with the ww x afi girl's
Day 41 flowering in the Land of Chronic......

Stay smokey!

They look beautiful BC. I agree with your sentiments, I hope they indicate the referendum result. :ganjamon:
Cheers for that brother, they're really fattening up. I'll have some fem beans of this strain in a few weeks as i seeded/sprayed off the other 2 plants i removed from the room 8 weeks ago so I'll send some your way.
I hope there is a fair percentage of yes votes and they then move with the weed anyway...
It could help in many many ways....would be a win for NZ.

Six strains in the Land of Chronic.......

The veg room is still doing it's thing with a lights on temp of 27c / 55rh / 18on 6off and a lights off of 18c / 60rh...
Autos:
The new WSE critical white auto seems to be charging along and growing rapidly which is fantastic.
With perfect leave colouring and structure, I can tell this is going to be a great plant.
Amy and Sia are pacing along with Sia in second place......

Photo's:
Jacinda Gelato #33 leading the way and showing signs of pre-flowering so I'll be able to make sure she's a girl.
MBB, Kosher Kush and WSE Chiquita Banana girl's are growing quickly now....I guess they'll all start showing sex signs soon.
CB2 will develop better colouring over the week.

:ganjamon:

Stay safe 420ian's and have a great week ahead....:Rasta:

Looking awesome, mate. I hope your weekend has been ok?
Chur brother I’ve had a great weekend. Can’t walk that well lately so a chill Smokey relaxing few days.

Hey 420!

Day 42 in the flower tent.... the end of week 6 today, meaning theres only 2-3 weeks left with these girl's roughly...
The plants absolutely stink (which is great) and there's some pistils with early browning.... a couple of slightly faded fan leave's and some bionic bud grenades enjoying life.
They're still drinking very well and I always ensure a wet/dry cycle with feeding which I'm sure helps.
Tri's are clear and cloudy so maybe in a week / or a few weeks roughly there'll be amber appearing...
Still feeding CMX, KaBloom and HeadMasta...

Magic Bean Department:
Today I've got 2 x GodfatherOG magic beans swimming for 24hrs..... then the paper towel method for them tomorrow.
I'm really looking forward to running this strain from WSE....
After the first send failed and went missing in action they resent again at no cost, then gratefully receiving them after 2 months i have no complaints.
Jah Bless :ganjamon:

Keep safe 420!

Looks fabulous!
Congrats on getting to the prenups with the beans. They sound like the business alright.
Cheers brother, will see how these go.... hopefully I can get them performing well.

:thumb:
Mate your going to enjoy that BB , wow ! its a mad head high then a smashing relaxing couch lock ,
Mmmmm I’m gonna love it by the sounds hehehe hope your well brother

mee too , sometimes you say ohhh dear why did i do this, then it chills out again lol :rofl:
Yup i do that then i go back for more hahahaha and then i remember oh shit....hahaha
I love a good red-eyed buzz combined with a body high.....

Back
Top Bottom