Budmaker2112's First Attempt - Ebb&Flow - Coco - LED - Auto White Widow & Candy Cane

Re: Budmaker2112's First Attempt - Ebb&Flow - Coco - LED - Auto White Widow & Candy C

If you want to take a closer Look or get more knowledge about how Nutrients work with your Plants, i highly recommend watching this
[video=youtube;DFgwWEnCa5k]
[/video]

CalMag defiencies are not to common if you use Tap Water. If you use RO Water you need to add CalMag. Make sure you don´t have a P deficiency. If there is not enough P, uptake of Calcium and Magnesium will stop. Plants do need a little more P too when they are young. This helps Root growth and gives the Plant more Energy. If you are running Autoflowers, i recommend you to use Bloom Nutes from the beginning on, or the whatever Solution you have to give them in Bloom. But don´t add PK 13/14 or stuff like that, this is way too hot. Bloom Nutes are usually higher in P and K than in N, and this is exactly what you want. Just start with a small Dosage and give them a little more each feeding till you reach that point where it hits the sweet spot. Just dont do too much. And dont forget to give your Ladys Time to respond. You should be able to see results within 3 Hours after Feeding

Edit: N deficiency shows as a general yellowing beginning from the Bottom of the Plant, while P and CalMag issues shows as a yellowing on top of the Plants. Also Magnesium def shows of at least 4-6 weeks after the def started. Because of your Plants are too young, this can´t be the Point. Do you see those Petiols and veigns turn purplish at your Ladys? This is a clear sign of P-Def. Add more P instead of CalMag Brother!
Watching video now. it's long but good. Thank you

Re: Budmaker2112's First Attempt - Ebb&Flow - Coco - LED - Auto White Widow & Candy C

Is the purple/red stripping on the main stem or leaf stem?

I've read that the candy stripping look on the main stem is more due to the strain of plant. However, purplish leaf stems are normally P related.

Personally, I do not try and fix any def unless they have at least 3 of the symptoms associated with the alleged def.

Grab it, go to the Play store. Search for IP Webcam, Install the app. It´s completely free. Mount your Smartphone to your grow room after you setup the cam. You can now stream to local network via wlan or even stream to the internet
Hell of an idea dude

I've read that the candy stripping look on the main stem is more due to the strain of plant. However, purplish leaf stems are normally P related.

Personally, I do not try and fix any def unless they have at least 3 of the symptoms associated with the alleged def.

On the Pictures it was at the Leaf Stems. P-Def is common with young Plants. Thats why they use special starer fertilizers when it comes to professional growing. They are usually a little higher in P than our Grow Nutes.

Good morning Komplex180 :volcano-smiley: Thanks for asking about my girls, it is the stem leaves.

Good morning :420:!

Its Bongday, thats what I call Sundays around our house:p I will be posting an update later this morning about where I am at with getting my girls on the mend. I REALLY appreciate everyone's help and support sorting what the problems are or have been. :allgood:

Hey everyone, sorry for the recent change in my activity level here in my journal. Life has been extra busy the last week and I had the issue with my girls going on.

First off the girls... They are doing GREAT! Full recovery and growing like mad. I will have update asap.

Thanks for all of everyone's support on here, you all are great.

Thanks much!

Day 25

A lot of new growth that Im not sure what to with... Here are some pics of the girls.

20170609_053131.jpg

20170609_053149.jpg

20170609_053146.jpg

20170609_053143.jpg

20170609_053137.jpg

Can you give me Dome more information? Tops are droopy, i want to figure Out why. Humidity, how far your lights are away, what and how often die you feed Ort Water? Do you have proper air movement?

Can you give me Dome more information? Tops are droopy, i want to figure Out why. Humidity, how far your lights are away, what and how often die you feed Ort Water? Do you have proper air movement?

Hey there Crocodoc, thanks for your interest in my girls.

Temps 72 -80
rH 50-60%
Lights are 24"
Flood twice a day for 3 minutes
509ppm currently, down from 640ppm 4 days ago.
5.8pH
2 - 6" fans for airflow and a 20" oscillating for making the girls shake a bit:p

7 days ago I was fighting some nute issues, cal and mag were deficient. I flushed because I was having trouble getting it under control. Numbers ( ec and pH) after flush indicated that they were feeding heavy so I bumped up the ppm and they did well a couple days until I noticed a tiny bit of burn on a couple leafs so I reduced down to 500ppm. I noticed new indications of possible cal mag deficiencies yesterday so I decided to folier spray them with a 150ppm cal mag mixture. I am planning on changing res tomorrow morning. I was going to check my numbers on the res after there evening flood and see if and how they are eating.

Your plants are looking good! :blushsmile:

Back
Top Bottom