Viceroy's First Ebb & Flow with Chemdog

Just sprayed the ladies down heavy with some neem, hopefully that slows down those bastard mites! Gonna chop them next Saturday, wash, allow to dry 3 days and proceed to trim. Mites aside (which is currently isolated to about 4 plants) the flush is going great. Not only are my nugs smelling amazing and continuing to swell (more and more plants are falling over everyday) but one of bravos previous questions has been answered. My plants with yellowed tops that proceeded to yellow throughout are regaining green while the rest of the garden yellows. Next grow will have significantly better clones, gonna be doing some more chemdog and xj-13. :rollit:

I am chopping these lovely ladies next Friday though, Monday is to far I have had enough of their gruff! Do plastic tubs work well for curing or are jars a worthwhile investment?

Make sure and take some pre-harvest photos for us :ganjamon:

No, no photos for 420mag. You are all cut off ;) haha. Thinking about saying eff it and chop like Wednesday :grinjoint:

Got a few pics I need to upload but will take more before they start drying, prob during drying, then after drying

IMO it diminished quality of the bud though I couldn't say 1000% it did just from appearance. I washed one and after it dried compared to others that hadn't been washed (the washed one was significantly less shiny like it lost many trichs). Guess it would be ok to wash outdoor or green house, but not your prized indoor. I think there are trim leaves in my keyboard from all that trimming my q is mushy lol.

Once I finish up the trim I will post all my pics and begin manicuring. Upon completion of manicuring this journal will be concluded! :) Viceroys first successful grow!!! Whooooooop! :bravo:

IMG_052617.JPG

IMG_052118.JPG

Back
Top Bottom