My Little Ones Aren't Looking Too Happy

I originally cloned with rapid rooters and clonex gel in a tray with humidity dome and heat mat. I made a DIY 35 site cloner, that I currently use now with olivia's cloning solution. Lately it's taking longer to get roots than it did when I first started. First time I used the gel and put them in, but figured why use the gel when it just gets sprayed off? Last night I have a big surprise. I had about 15 cutting that I left for dead in a solo cup of just ro water(were extras I didn't need), 1 actually rooted and I stuck it in my cloner. I cut them on March 30. I've always had trouble with my res. temps, got tired of putting frozen bottle in twice a day, so I recently got a water chiller to solve that problem for me. I'll be adding a 2nd net within the next few days...

I have my Aerocloner tutorial HERE I usually let the Clonex get absorbed for several minutes before starting the timer. I used to let it run 24/7, but the solution gets too warm, A heat mat can also get too warm and with temps going up out in my grow room use of it is kinda overkill! Humidity under the dome is essential (I like to see it dripping down the sides) I hardly ever mist the clones in the Aero cloner. Buckshot says he just puts cuttings in a Solo cup until they sprout roots so I say WHATEVER WORKS FOR YOU! Best of luck to you in your gardening adventures!

Got 1 of the 2nd nets in, still gotta build the other. Switch my de 1000 to HPS last night, still have the 400
MH(will be going to 600 hps) going on Bertha, her mom stretched over 3 feet on me. How long into flower do you leave a MH to lessen the stretch ? Day 1 of flowers was on 4/18, only took 7 days to see flowers starting.
IMAG048914.jpg
IMAG048816.jpg

Hey PTSDgrower

All of your girls bounced back so much since the start of the journal, you're doing good work :)

I also run DWC as my system, so I may be of some help to you if you don't mind me pulling up a seat.

Keep up the good work

GreenFingers

Yes, I can always use others experiences to make my grow better.

Looking good mate, man they have some stretch to a few of them, they are really taking off now :)

Yes, Yoda og is a big time stretching cunt. They are the biggest on on the left by itself in a 4x4 and the smallest in the front left corner in the 4x4 on the right. The small one is a clone from the big one. I'm not growing anymore of yoda inside, just doesn't produce as much as the other strains that I have...

Nice grow. I did a haole last grow. I want to find some local clones....havent seen seeds in stock online. My haole was an amazing smoke. 1 plant of 4 in a 3x3 scrog. Its the prior grow in my sig.

Back
Top Bottom