IMG_046123.JPG

IMG_046022.JPG

IMG_045928.JPG

IMG_045828.JPG

IMG_045724.JPG

IMG_045618.JPG

IMG_045519.JPG

IMG_043018.JPG

Don't be a fool, don't undernute! Also make sure you clear the bottoms of your plants of suckers the best you can (small offshoots and new growth) it won't effect growth negatively unless you go overboard, you won't. Have as much air movement as you possibly can powdery mildew will drive you up the effing wall. It is a good idea to flush right before flowering in addition to before or after 5th week. When flushing make sure you use protect or something to help keep your plants cellular structure strong and disease resistant, especially if you are battling pm. If you do a scrog shorter the better, shorter means less vegging time and bushier bigger yields. All of this is very important to maximize bud production and quality. 3 Weeks left capadres :roorrip:

Any recent Pics? I can't wait to see your turnout. It may inspire different methods in my near future.

Man I just really don't like hand watering. Eb and flow I feel gives you much more time to focus on other aspects of the grow, in addition to the oxygen rich water and multiple waterings daily. In my experience hydro grows much faster as well, probably due to what I just stated.

Thinking about mixing up a higher concentration of my a and b to throw in my res, anyone have any reason that could be potentially detrimental? Pretty sure I have done it before but was months ago on a diff grow.

Those Chemdogs smell chemtastic! It has the unique olfactory characteristics of a heavy scented og, very piny and sour with almost a bubba follow up. I believe the genetics are OG #18 and sour diesel, and if so it smells exactly like the two mixed together. Fucking delicious!

Thinking I may have to purchase this little number
keg.png

If you can't tell it is a honeycomb to barrel (keg) perc with a diffused splash protector and ice pinch XD

14mm

Two feet would be nice, that is only 12 inches. I would prefer something along the line of 16 inches, but at 12.4 it would make a good rig as well as flower bowl. I really wanted the keg inline but have been unable to find that feature in my price range :'(

Well I ordered that glass with a black leaf inline ash catcher, the ash catcher will sit a little crooked as it is a 90degree on angled glass. Super stoked for its arrival though, just after my bday, just before my harvest :roorrip:. It is to bad delivery from Europe takes so freaking long, I should have just taken a train to Venice haha.

And they just keep getting bigger and bigger :grinjoint:! I was worried about turn out at first as I didn't anticipate much more bud growth but as each day passes I find my nugs swelling and swelling. Beginning flush tomorrow night, gonna leave some protect and cal mag in the water and start with low ph. Anyone know if I should anticipate more swelling during next week or so? Would be optimal! :surf:

The resin is getting really syrupy also, when I move around the buds for inspection just coats my fingers with delicious resiny sap! Can't wait for that finger hash during trimming ;)

Fuck me, go in my room at lights on to be greeted by webbing around my beautiful nugs. How do you get spidermites over night like that wtf? Any suggestions? I am going to be clearing any dead leaves and optimizing air flow then hopefully adding neem if it won't harm my flowers. Prob buy some lady bugs, any help on future prevention or getting rid of these bastards would be great.

Hot shot pest strips, would you use it? I guess it releases a steady stream of poison in the air that kills any flying or crawling buggers. Seems like the buds could absorb some poison potentially idk, would only use for this first week

Threw a hot shot in the room, those mites move quick! Just doing work on the infected plants (like 4). Clearing out any kind of bs dead leaves or anything on plants or in room for the millionth time and considering hitting with neem before lights off if no results from my pest strip by tonight.

You may want to consider washing those buds after harvest, since mites leave larvae and excrement, not to mention webs all over the buds. There's a link in my journal where they teach you how to do it, in case you didn't see my post, just a thought, nasty little bastards.

100000000% washing them after harvest dank don't worry about that. Damn pm and spider mites, I really hope those hot shots do work.

I have used Monterey Garden Insect Spray with Spinosad and Monterey All Natural 3 in 1 Garden Insect Spray to kill spider mites. 1 add 3-5 drops per gallon of Ivory Liquid Soap as a surfactant to help the spray stick to the leaves. I alternate spraying every 3 days for 2 weeks spraying the leaves and stems of all my plants. Vapona no pest strips will most likely not kill the spider mites and be absorbed by the plants, I would pick up something else to use locally. after your grow is harvested make sure you spray down everything and your grow area with a 10% bleach solution.

https://ozbo.com Monterey Garden Insect Spray

https://ozbo.com All Natural 3 in 1 Garden Insect Spray

Sooooo having doubts about those pest strips, read online from google they work but doubt it. I feel after several hours there should be dead mites, web production may have slowed hard to say. Thanks for the input on a foilure, is that cool to use so late in flowering? I am gonna wash my buds so perhaps it will be ok.

Back
Top Bottom