Velk's First Grow Journal - Coco - Auto - LED

She'll be the Belle of the the ball before its over. .

Keep em frosty ya'll

The odd one out is so potent it's by far the best pheno type out of the blue treacles the colour and aroma of the bud is amazing and literally dripping with resin I rolled a little joint and rubbed it under a few of the bud sites under leafs and made it all sticky a few puff after that I was near koed so the thc level must be a lot better than the others was like nectar smells like it looks like sticky and sweet mmmmm

Velk's 2nd Grow Journal - Mephisto Metropolis - Coco - LED

Agc Auto Growers Club

Cut another few down today the odd one out was literally dripping with thc I collected so much resin off my scissors put on my phone to sit and my Mrs cleaned it and threw it away thinking it was mess ....
420-magazine-mobile1330174076.jpg
the scissors were more covered than the photo above luckily kept a small but in my box the smell is amazing smells like fruity candy canes ..

The odd one out got the chop after flushing for a week
420-magazine-mobile1457744609.jpg
420-magazine-mobile231380795.jpg
420-magazine-mobile427898561.jpg
420-magazine-mobile213878486.jpg
420-magazine-mobile106110987.jpg
345g wet weight minus about 30-50 g in stalk

Next one was the short stocky pheno I trimmed this one a lot better stalk wise and the yeilds are better than I thought
420-magazine-mobile1053473790.jpg
420-magazine-mobile796391564.jpg
420-magazine-mobile224364249.jpg
297g wet weight still have another 4 to chop aswell two will be getting another week so I can flush them and other two in debating may chop another today

Agc Auto Growers Club

Plants are looking great velk! I'm running AN ph perfect sensi coco. It's a great product but I think canna is less expensive to run if not comparable in price. For AN the base consists of 4 bottles for the whole grow. Grow A+B Bloom A+B + additives. Canna is just A+B for whole cycle + additives. Both companies additives are expensive. For AN PH perfect to work it needs to be used in RO according to AN. At the end of the day they are probably very close in cost for a grow cycle. I am switching from AN because of the cost. I like my results but I want to see if I can get results like I'm getting now without spending so much.

Good luck velk merry Xmas!
Do you use ad calmag as well I have had problems with cal mag all through my grow am 5 week in to flower and had to up my calmag to 3ml per litre my sensi bloom a+b are at 2ml of a 2ml of b per litre all so big bud and b-52 at quarter strength
Even in veg cal mag problem even at full strength 2ml per litre
70% coco 30%perlite
Mars 600w led

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Do you use ad calmag as well I have had problems with cal mag all through my grow am 5 week in to flower and had to up my calmag to 3ml per litre my sensi bloom a+b are at 2ml of a 2ml of b per litre all so big bud and b-52 at quarter strength
Even in veg cal mag problem even at full strength 2ml per litre
70% coco 30%perlite
Mars 600w led

You need a fair amount of cal mag t first they didn't need to much but further along I was using atleast 1-2ml per litre of water but what need to remember to do is graduly bring up your ph level as it goes thurther in at around 6.0 it takes mg in well .
Tho on my second journal my gsc has a mg issue so had to flush and raise ph if feed and a light increase on cal mag

Agc Auto Growers Club

Oh well that's good to know! Dutch soil already contains almost everything it needs. So sometimes you don't even have to feed your plants through their whole life cycle. Ph level is always good which is nice (it does have to have a PHR mark. I don't know what that stands for but I know it's good)

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You need a fair amount of cal mag t first they didn't need to much but further along I was using atleast 1-2ml per litre of water but what need to remember to do is graduly bring up your ph level as it goes thurther in at around 6.0 it takes mg in well .
Tho on my second journal my gsc has a mg issue so had to flush and raise ph if feed and a light increase on cal mag

Agc Auto Growers Club
Going to up the ph from 5.8 to 6.0 to morrow with 2ml per litre of cal-mag
See if it helps

No issues with mine as to cal/mag. Or any issues for that matter 33 days in. In ffof with LED.
#fingerscrossed

The two older girls are getting frosty while my Blue girl has finally stopped stretching her legs and is now making fruit.. Those buds look divine Velk.. puff puff pass!!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Still no real smell to my girl yet. Patiently waiting. I gifted my only other seed of BT to my brother who is unfamiliar with autos but is a fantastic photo guy. Should be a great ride for him. If she's half as nice as yours I may hafta considering ordering more of them and running a tent full of them.

Still no real smell to my girl yet. Patiently waiting. I gifted my only other seed of BT to my brother who is unfamiliar with autos but is a fantastic photo guy. Should be a great ride for him. If she's half as nice as yours I may hafta considering ordering more of them and running a tent full of them.

He will love it as you will when that smell comes threw and each pheno is a bit different the fat ones are more like sweet tooth and taller ones like blueberry then the ones on the middle witch o think what feminised seeds company was aiming for lol but they all do share that super sweet candy cane smell so can't wait for you to smell some @AngryBird got some aswell
I may run a tent full again this time with a scrog and see what phenos I get this time lol I'm in love with the Mephisto genetics Atm there amazing strong and fast most have shown sex and starting to go in to pre flower just need to sort cages or scrog net

Agc Auto Growers Club

Back
Top Bottom