KillaKash First Grow White Widow Auto 2021

Rick34

Hey guys!!
I'm excited to start my first "real" grow! To start, I germinated 5 white widow autos from crop king seeds, the babies are doing well as they sprouted into seedlings yesterday. I've spent a pretty penny in recent weeks getting ready for this grow, my setup includes:

(2) 1000 watt vivosun leds with samsung diodes
(2) 6"fans
4x4 vivosun grow tent
Red & blue tompol led grow light
6" vivosun inline fan and carbon filter

I have 2 general hydroponics waterfarm deep water systems and (3) 3.5 gallon pots.
I will be using expanded clay pellets as my medium.
I'm using advanced nutrients micro, grow, bloom, along with big bud, bud candy, B-52, voodoo juice, overdrive, and calmag

Also does anyone know about the AC Infinity CLOUD LINE T6? Its a fan that does climate control for you? If anyone used it please give me a review. Temperature could be a big issue with summer coming and it's near 100° daily in this area.

Sure I'll have a lot of questions, if you guys could join me along the way, tips are heavily appreciated. Thanks in advance guys.

IMG_20210321_175541_01.jpg

Hey guys!!
I'm excited to start my first "real" grow! To start, I germinated 5 white widow autos from crop king seeds, the babies are doing well as they sprouted into seedlings yesterday. I've spent a pretty penny in recent weeks getting ready for this grow, my setup includes:

(2) 6"fans
4x4 vivosun grow tent

I have 2 general hydroponics waterfarm deep water systems and (3) 3.5 gallon pots.
I'm using advanced nutrients micro, grow, bloom, along with big bud, bud candy, B-52, voodoo juice, overdrive, and calmag

Also does anyone know about the AC Infinity CLOUD LINE T6? Its a fan that does climate control for you? If anyone used it please give me a review. Temperature could be a big issue with summer coming and it's near 100° daily in this area.

Sure I'll have a lot of questions, if you guys could join me along the way, tips are heavily appreciated. Thanks in advance guys.

Welcome to 420 my friend. Cute girls.
They are stretching too much. Bring your light closer or turn it up a bit.
Also I'd get them planted asap. They need to be buried deep enough to keep stem from falling over.

Welcome to 420 my friend. Cute girls.
They are stretching too much. Bring your light closer or turn it up a bit.
Also I'd get them planted asap. They need to be buried deep enough to keep stem from falling over.
That's what I'm talking about Bill, thanks for the info, that'll be my project for the day. In your opinion, when would be a good time to start feeding them nutrients?

That's what I'm talking about Bill, thanks for the info, that'll be my project for the day. In your opinion, when would be a good time to start feeding them nutrients?
As soon as the second set of leaves appear she is going to get hungry.
That should be right now actually.
A very mild solution of nutrients will make her happy.

Do people start those Pete pods with just water?
You can soak in plain water no problem. I'd use a little clonex in the water.

Do people start those Pete pods with just water?
@Reave How are you my friend. I noticed you inquired about peat pods.
Did you see the method I use. Pre-made little coco blocks,retain constant air water ratio at all times. Great system. In my thread gorilla glue clone.

@Reave How are you my friend. I noticed you inquired about peat pods.
Did you see the method I use. Pre-made little coco blocks,retain constant air water ratio at all times. Great system. In my thread gorilla glue clone.
Cool I will check it out. I usually just stuff coco in a solo cup and soak it with thrive alive b1 red but I’m open to different approach

Cool I will check it out. I usually just stuff coco in a solo cup and soak it with thrive alive b1 red but I’m open to different approach
It saves a week easily growing time right out of the gate.

I've just been giving them water and superthrive so far. Advanced nutrients suggest a 1ml per liter ratio for the nutrient solution in the first week, I know I should water it down, should I do 1/2 or 1/4?
Do half. Get them growing on that . Then you can raise as needed.

Thanks Bill.
No problem my friend, I'm glad to help when ever I can.
If you put in my name like this @Bill284 ill get your message right away and come running.
Have you had a chance to look around the site at all we have great sponsors we try to use as much as possible. In turn we get better pricing (discounts)
Happy growing my friend.

Ok so I switched the girls over to the clay pebbles and gave them their first feeding of nutrients. I did half the recommended feeding like @Bill284 said and buried them deeper. I poked holes in the cups hempy style and will leave them like this until they get to veg cycle then put them in the final pot. So 2 will be grown using the hyro and the other 3 hempy or maybe its leca ‍♂️. Im doing a 14-10 light cycle all the way through, is that enough? Also I'm wondering if I can get a full pound out of the 5 of them, but ultimately my goal to yo be able to grow better than anything I could spend money on.

IMG_20210323_001353896.jpg

IMG_20210323_001246723.jpg

Ok I'm wrapping up day #5 since they sprouted. I have a few questions about growing conditions.

1. What temperature should I keep it in my grow tent? I've seen 70°-80° and I've seen 80°-90° that's a pretty big difference.

2. How humid should it be?

3. Is this considered veg now that they are growing a 3rd set of leaves?
If so, should I start the first week of their feeding chart?

All newbie questions...

Also some pics of day 4&5.

IMG_20210325_132117241_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210324_212311049_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210324_212223078.jpg

Hey guys!!

(2) 6"fans
4x4 vivosun grow tent

How long did it take for them to get like that and what kind of light cycle did you use because I have the same set up but mine didn't sprout like that

Back
Top Bottom