White Widow Auto 1st Grow

Alright alright, she looks good, trichs are clouding up, about the same when i harvested my first ww, strong headbuzz territory.
The buds are looking great getting fatter And sticky af everyday but those leaves wtf !!! But mr @Backlipslide told me to chillax so Im chillaxing

The buds are looking great getting fatter And sticky af everyday but those leaves wtf !!! But mr @Backlipslide told me to chillax so Im chillaxing
Oh yaaaa, either way, youll still have some quality smoke. The longer you wait, the better it will be i think. When i harvested i was only watering about once a week. If shes still suckin it down, shes still growing.

She was somewhere around 65 days, little over 9 weeks. But she also flowered early about 20 days. My next one now is at 92 days, just over 13 weeks.
Yeah you got a monster there . I just got some hash plant photo seeds im gonna run them next . They’re supposed to be knock out bud which is what I want to help with sleep .

Yeah you got a monster there . I just got some hash plant photo seeds im gonna run them next . They’re supposed to be knock out bud which is what I want to help with sleep .
Thank you! This ww isant to bad, i been sleeping like a body in the morgue. But, that hash sounds like a hella mind stimulator lol.

You’ll get through this grow!! Any updates?

im headed out soon to finish a T Bar job... beautiful day here in Alberta!!:cool:
I fed her yesterday upped the calmag to 5ml per gallon. Removed the worst of the damaged leaves they were crumbling and falling off anyway buds are getting fatter and sticky . Should I consider biting the bullet and harvesting her early ?
I picked up worm castings and perelite for next grow all set except I cant find 5 gal fabric pots anywhere
Its nice here too . Im working today basically babysitting the painters but Ill take the ot

7FE61242-7526-4EB7-88A4-D688424F6942.jpeg
2A6D6758-8226-4C84-AB9E-7E4A54BF8319.jpeg

This is where shes at . She’s drinking like crazy idk if that’s because of the cal deficiency or whatever issue she has a couple more leaves went south on me today. Buds still look good though

Should I consider biting the bullet and harvesting her early ?
Nope
Buds still look good though
That’s key!! :high-five: Buds still look good!! Let her finish up!!:thumb:

She’s drinking like crazy
Normally they’re intake of H2O slows down in flower but it could be, because there are more roots now, and it’s absorbing the water faster.

I fed her yesterday upped the calmag to 5ml per gallon. Removed the worst of the damaged leaves they were crumbling and falling off anyway buds are getting fatter and sticky . Should I consider biting the bullet and harvesting her early ?
I picked up worm castings and perelite for next grow all set except I cant find 5 gal fabric pots anywhere
Its nice here too . Im working today basically babysitting the painters but Ill take the ot
I’m excited to see you try WC and perlite. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I had to buy my 5 gal cloth pots online. I could have bought them at wal mart, but for the price of one at WM I could get three online.

I
Nope

That’s key!! :high-five: Buds still look good!! Let her finish up!!:thumb:

Normally they’re intake of H2O slows down in flower but it could be, because there are more roots now, and it’s absorbing the water faster.

I’m excited to see you try WC and perlite. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I had to buy my 5 gal cloth pots online. I could have bought them at wal mart, but for the price of one at WM I could get three online.
The woman in the nursery where I got the castings from said they cant get any because all the material is going to masks now . Idk if thats true or not but even on amazon there unavailable

Thx . I ordered them . Wont be here till the 21st . Guess I could start them in solo cups then put them in 3 gal pots until the 5gals arrive
If you start in solos, you still won’t need the 5’s for a long time anyways, so you should be good. Go from solo, to a bit bigger plastic pot, then from that pot to the 5 gal cloth pot. I find that way much easier to get the root ball out rather then trying to get it out the 3 gal cloth pot. You can always put it on a bucket upstairs down, then roll the pot down, but I find transplanting from plastic to cloth, to be so much easier! :high-five::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom