Katins's 2nd Micro Grow - White Widow Fem - 1 Square Foot Under LED

If you are using a Samsung phone, open the camera, get it close to the bud as you were trying to autofocus it, then tap and hold the screen until you see a yellow circle with AE/AF Lock written. This will lock your focus, so it does not autofocus anymore so you can do it manually by bringing the camera closer or further away from the bud/picture object.

Hope this helps :)

Thanks Kay, I have an iPhone so easy enough to do a search and see if it’s possible on that as well. Cheers

The WW looks great Katins! Awesome work!

I just love that plant. You are an artist!
She is definitely starting to look like a White Widow, don't you think?
Thanks Greg. She is very resinous for sure, but I never had one before, so not sure about the looks :)

My understanding is that the name comes from white flowers caused by either plentiful pistils, trichomes, or both(?).
For that, I think I'll have to take a picture when the lights are off :) as it is hard to see under them 2700 K LED. Like I said, she is resinous. Also, the calyxes look the same like in other growers pictures. And maybe pistils are a bit lighter, but I can only compare them to my previous grow :) I shall take a pic tomorrow minutes before lights on and we shall see how she looks in "natural" light :)

Interesting to see the difference between you white widow and what i have.

Mine is actually white widow crossed with a local ( Oz ) industrial hemp. Apparently the breeder wanted something lower THC / CBD ratio??

Not that i'm complaining. Variety i have does the job for me nicely. :) And did not have to go anywhere near importing seeds.

Yours are showing more trichome development than mine i think. Yours are @ day 47 of flower. Mine @ day 39...but mine well and truly gone to seed. Had one hermie in the spacebox grow so have lots of female seeds on the way.

I'll be keeping an eye on the seeds and harvesting when they are nice and ripe, which means the bud will be past its best but no prob. Have been smoking almost nothing of late. But have gotten into the making and using of tinctures, :)

Interesting to see the difference between you white widow and what i have.

Mine is actually white widow crossed with a local ( Oz ) industrial hemp. Apparently the breeder wanted something lower THC / CBD ratio??

Not that i'm complaining. Variety i have does the job for me nicely. :) And did not have to go anywhere near importing seeds.

Yours are showing more trichome development than mine i think. Yours are @ day 47 of flower. Mine @ day 39...but mine well and truly gone to seed. Had one hermie in the spacebox grow so have lots of female seeds on the way.

I'll be keeping an eye on the seeds and harvesting when they are nice and ripe, which means the bud will be past its best but no prob. Have been smoking almost nothing of late. But have gotten into the making and using of tinctures, :)
It is always tough for me to see the difference between two plants here on forums. Even my plant, I take pics of same plant with the same phone and they look different for me.. :ganjamon:
Do you have a journal for the hempy widow?

Back
Top Bottom