The DeVille's White Widow & Bubbleicious - 8 Plants Under 2x Mars Pro II 320

Regarding my breeding project. I have started planning other crosses as well and to get more genetics to use in this project. The main challenge with breeding here is the legality status. I could risk after spending years developing a strain, to be arrested and have all my work confiscated. Therefore I want to invite the 420 community to join me in develping these strains. I'll send out seeds to a few people around the world to make sure the genetics exist in more than one place. This will also allow for more plants to be grown in a shorter amount of time. Anyone up for this?

I saw another member post a link to a strain he will be growing. I followed the link and found something amazing. The Phylos Galaxy - An amazing tool for breeders - The Phylos Galaxy

That thing is incredible! What a neat genetic tool!!

Thanks for reposting Deville!

White widow is a classic. It's genes are different from most mainstream genetics today. It's a very unique strain made by some interesting landraces. Absolutely recommended. The high is fantastic. Not the most heavy yielder. Think crossing it with big-bud should fix that

Looking nice and thick in your garden deville. I love how even your canopy is. Should be some good yield in this tent. Keep up the good work. I definitely need to pop me some white widow soon. I've heard great things about it

Regarding my breeding project. I have started planning other crosses as well and to get more genetics to use in this project. The main challenge with breeding here is the legality status. I could risk after spending years developing a strain, to be arrested and have all my work confiscated. Therefore I want to invite the 420 community to join me in develping these strains. I'll send out seeds to a few people around the world to make sure the genetics exist in more than one place. This will also allow for more plants to be grown in a shorter amount of time. Anyone up for this?
You can count me in on this, DeVille. :thumb:

cOOL! Then @425jesse and @SnarlyWeed will be the first people to receive seeds. Be patient though. I need to get a new tent. Think perhaps the mars-hydro grow-bars would be enough to power a small tent. If I'm gonna have a tent inside the house I would prefer to have a silent light :)

cOOL! Then @425jesse and @SnarlyWeed will be the first people to receive seeds. Be patient though. I need to get a new tent. Think perhaps the mars-hydro grow-bars would be enough to power a small tent. If I'm gonna have a tent inside the house I would prefer to have a silent light :)
Awesome, DeVille. No rush here, the wait will be worth it. If nothing else, growing has helped me become a more patient patient :)
And you might as well put them grow bars to use ;)

morning dv your plants are looking very happy gunna be some good smoke there,i would be down to grow some of your strain!

Good thing we're all anonymous in here. Wouldn't want to be sued by the movie company for copyright infringement. Extremely bad movie - good strain! :D

The_devil_s_widow.jpg

Got my monthly "sick retired" money yesterday. Paid the bills and now I see the reality in front of me. We're gonna starve this month. I'll have to use some of these money on soil so I can start a new grow after I finish this one. Won't be able to afford the tent for the breeding project this month. Perhaps next month?

Sure thing! I'll take a few photos when light comes on tonight. I'll also go through my grow with a loupe to look for amber..... Please be amber....

Grow is looking great bro.. upload some of the bubbleicious grow pic if you get a chance, thinking that would be a good strain for my next grow!

Don't be sad DeVille :) Money ain't everything. Imagine if you had to pay for all that pot you smoke and how bad your economy would be then. Think about the theoretical value of the crop you're growing. Know that you could get rich but chose not to because you want to smoke it yourself :)

Not convinced you Devil you. But ok - will try to think positive

you know folks - I have one of those isolated compost barrels on the property. With that I can make my own soil for free. Another thing I need to learn. Any of you into composting?

you know folks - I have one of those isolated compost barrels on the property. With that I can make my own soil for free. Another thing I need to learn. Any of you into composting?
I don't personally but I have a friend that I will refer you to

Thanks! When I have never composted anything in my life, but since this barrel already is dug down in the ground, why not? I bet the soil you make yourself is really good

Got my monthly "sick retired" money yesterday. Paid the bills and now I see the reality in front of me. We're gonna starve this month. I'll have to use some of these money on soil so I can start a new grow after I finish this one. Won't be able to afford the tent for the breeding project this month. Perhaps next month?

That sucks DeVille. I know what it's like though, my soon to be ex is leaving at the end of the month, so I am in the same financial boat. I have to get a job in order to survive after paying rent and insurance, my pension just doesn't cut it. At least it will be more peaceful around here ;)

Back
Top Bottom