The DeVille's White Widow & Bubbleicious - 8 Plants Under 2x Mars Pro II 320

How is that Swazi to smoke Grow Bro?

Looking good man ,try this one day buy new pack of diapers and put 1 in the bottom of one of those 15 litre airpots then fill with soil.
Water from top of soil down only once .
After that have the airpot sit in a tray or saucer and water the tray/saucer.
Sit back and watch hydro dwc style growth in a soil pot.

Hah! that's something to think about for sure. The best of both worlds

Looking good man ,try this one day buy new pack of diapers and put 1 in the bottom of one of those 15 litre airpots then fill with soil.
Water from top of soil down only once .
After that have the airpot sit in a tray or saucer and water the tray/saucer.
Sit back and watch hydro dwc style growth in a soil pot.

Hah! that's something to think about for sure. The best of both worlds

Give it a shot with 1 plant ,you may end up even growing all like that when u see how well it works ,can't be over watered

Great news! I actually won the Mars-Hydro COB. I get to test this one before everyone else :) It's only 100 watt, but that's 100 watt of COB power. It will be perfect in a small tent for my breeding project. This lamp is also completely silent, so I can keep it in the house without disturbing anyone. I want to thank everyone who voted for my photos. This is fantastic. It was extremely tight. Won with like 4 votes.

I love how retro this thing looks - What do you think folks? Black!

WUMVP_N4_A9CGDU0_DG5.jpg

2ZM_SE_C595U24N_IB9_VE.jpg

Here's the lamp specifications:

Spectrum: 450~475nm 620~630nm, 650~660nm, and white
Par Value: 357umol/m2/s
Lumen:8615Lm±5%@AC120V 8508 Lm±5%@AC240V
Power draw: 110W + - 5%@AC120V 108W + - 5%@AC240V
Input Voltage: AC100-240V AC277 for North America only
Ampere: 0.987A/120V 0.46 A/240V
Core Coverage:2.5ft*2.5ft
Max Coverage: 4.5ft*4.5ft
Light Size: 290*220*210MM
Package Size: MM
Net Weight: 3.4KG
Gross Weight: KG
DB: 0dB
Frequency: 50-60HZ

Value around 250 USD

I have to repeat - It's completely silent :) I can have it in the house. Awesome!

Did you DIY your cob light? Have seen a couple of journals where they build them. Some really impressive stuff going on out there

It looks great DeVille. I hope that it works well for you.
I use COB lighting and have been very impressed with the results.

Cheers.

Another photo of the lamp I found. Skimming through the MH thread for info about it. Wonder if that massive hanging system comes with it or not? That stuff sure looks solid

31G_5B_2L6_V_5R455.jpg

How is that Swazi to smoke Grow Bro?
Its what we smoke in general here if u get outdoor stuff.
I have a rosin press at home. And tried all kunds of bud. But a good solid swazi head presses more resin than i could get out of indoor hydro stuff.
It also is never really grown to its full potential by the locals here.
Harvested early. Males females mixed. But they are getting better these days.
U never know it could turn out in a tent!!??

Great news! I actually won the Mars-Hydro COB. I get to test this one before everyone else :) It's only 100 watt, but that's 100 watt of COB power. It will be perfect in a small tent for my breeding project. This lamp is also completely silent, so I can keep it in the house without disturbing anyone. I want to thank everyone who voted for my photos. This is fantastic. It was extremely tight. Won with like 4 votes.

I love how retro this thing looks - What do you think folks? Black!

WUMVP_N4_A9CGDU0_DG5.jpg

2ZM_SE_C595U24N_IB9_VE.jpg

Here's the lamp specifications:

Spectrum: 450~475nm 620~630nm, 650~660nm, and white
Par Value: 357umol/m2/s
Lumen:8615Lm±5%@AC120V 8508 Lm±5%@AC240V
Power draw: 110W + - 5%@AC120V 108W + - 5%@AC240V
Input Voltage: AC100-240V AC277 for North America only
Ampere: 0.987A/120V 0.46 A/240V
Core Coverage:2.5ft*2.5ft
Max Coverage: 4.5ft*4.5ft
Light Size: 290*220*210MM
Package Size: MM
Net Weight: 3.4KG
Gross Weight: KG
DB: 0dB
Frequency: 50-60HZ

Value around 250 USD
Absolutely well done.

When you smoke almost all the harvest even before it get a chance to dry you know you have been growing an auto :)

Or -

Decided to see if I can smoke an entire plant in two days - failed miserably - but 3 days is not a problem. Fell asleep during the attempt but see I got really far.

Hopefully will get some pollen from the auto I'm spraying with colloidal silver now. Would be cool to pollinate the other Jack and make seeds for next year.

Oh... The loveryder is full of seeds. Cool! Will save them for next summer and plant them outside :) Don't care if auto seeds are prone to hermie.

What else can you do with hermie weed. As you know I had some from my big batch and want to use it to make hash or shatter or something. I've personally never grown or had hermie weed so I'm not even sure if you can use this stuff for other purposes. My hermie weed barley even got much seeds in it but it's definitely present. Any recommendations on what I can do with it other then throw in the garbage

I'm smoking the loveryder right now. I have some bubble hash bags I can throw it into. I was kinda thinking I could just put all these seed in the ground somewhere outside and let them manage themselves next summer. When harvest time comes I get a lot of seeds and buds I can make bubble-hash of. Brilliant. And it doesn't cost a dime to grow

What else can you do with hermie weed. As you know I had some from my big batch and want to use it to make hash or shatter or something. I've personally never grown or had hermie weed so I'm not even sure if you can use this stuff for other purposes. My hermie weed barley even got much seeds in it but it's definitely present. Any recommendations on what I can do with it other then throw in the garbage

Back
Top Bottom