The DeVille's White Widow & Bubbleicious - 8 Plants Under 2x Mars Pro II 320

You can also smoke the buds Dark. They will have slightly reduced potency and size, but they will still taste good if you cure them. Perhaps you have 15% thc there. It's not useless. Not at all

DAY 69

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

What do you think folks - Take a look at these buds!

I am considering to turn off light 48 hours and then harvest. They sure look nice. Some amber - Tell me what to do :)

003_white_widow.jpg
002_White_widow.jpg
001_Bubbleicious_01.jpg

Journalling thing my little journalling thing.
I can tell to you all those things
Journalling thing my little journalling thing
She left me and I will be here alone

They finally started to look like the advertised white widow. I was wondering when the snow would arrive

I wait until the pistals receded into the bud on most plants but its such a personal preference thing brother ,they're ready from now to when that happens just a matter of your taste/opinion!

So. I have been planning to grow Jack Herer for quite a while and I have put a lot of effort in researching which seedbank to buy from. In the end I went for The Bulldog because:

Bull Dog has spent several years breeding and refining Jack Herer. They have added a significant amount of Indica genetics, making this the only Indica dominant Jack Herer strain available.

• Type Sativa 30%, Indica 70%
      • Height Medium
      • Flowering time 8 weeks
      • Awards won None
      • Yield 500-600 g/m2

The thing is......

I managed to order the wrong fucking Jack Herer. Instead of buying the Bulldog's Jack as intended, I managed to buy the one from Greenhouse seeds. The reason I wanted the Bulldog was for the indica dominance. The Jack from Greenhouse does however have it's own qualities:

Strong mental and physical effects. This strain offers the fast-hitting, long-lasting and complex high that makes it worthy of the Jack Herer name.

Differences:

This JH strain also has a little stronger Indica influence than the original, but not compared to Bulldog's. It finishes flowering in only 8 weeks (so do they all claim. It's almost never true though), and stays to a more moderate size.

This strain does well outdoors, and does not require as warm a climate as some JH strains. Grown in fertile soil yields outside can reach 1200g/plant (Does not apply here on the north pole)
Comments:

Green House’s Jack Herer is a cross of Haze and Red Skunk.

• Type Sativa 60%, Indica 40%
      • Height Medium
      • Flowering time 8 weeks
      • Awards won 2013 San Francisco Cannabis Cup 2nd & 3rd (Best Medical Sativa) 2010 San Francisco Cannabis Cup 3rd (Overall) 2009 San Francisco Cannabis Cup 2nd(Overall)
      • Yield 800 g/m2

Then I was thinking "What if I just grow both of them and make sure to also cross them while I'm at it"

Would't be a bad thing to have a couple of hundre Jack Herer seeds.

After smoking a lot of Jack Herer automatik, I know I need to explore this strain further. The auto is only around 15% THC. That is ok. I have to smoke a few joints to get there. But I know the photo's will have full potency and I really like the high. It's kinda mildly intense and it does make me comfortably numb and damn I slept well last night.

Not sure if I'm making any sense. My lady left so am a little off

The COB? I think they will sell it for around 250 USD. I got it for free to test it - it costed me a photo :)

How much was that light

don't mind me - am just gonna think a little big loud in this journalling thing

How representative is an auto? Will the real jack smell or taste anything like this? The smell is wonderful actually. Really nice. Taste too. Effects? Finding it a little hard to describe - disappointed at first, but that's because of low potency. When I smoke enough I get wonderfully warm and fuzzy in my head. it did however not stop me from having the most insane fight with my gf ending up with she leaving me. I guess that's not relevant. That would have happened no matter which strain I smoked.

Back to the warm and fuzzy thing - Tingling sensation?

Jack Herer has been called a "champagne" strain. Sure! the high is of high quality and it is kinda intense.

So - how will the greenhouse jack be compared to this?

How well do you folks feel the high and taste/smell gets translated from a photo till an auto? Do they keep the characteristics or do they change much?

DAY 69

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I am considering to turn off light 48 hours and then harvest. They sure look nice. Some amber - Tell me what to do :)

003_white_widow.jpg
002_White_widow.jpg
001_Bubbleicious_01.jpg
ill tell ya what i want to do with it smoke that stuff she looks absolutely beautiful i love those colors she is really finishing nice wow! :thumb:

:goodjob:

So. I have been planning to grow Jack Herer for quite a while and I have put a lot of effort in researching which seedbank to buy from. In the end I went for The Bulldog because:

Bull Dog has spent several years breeding and refining Jack Herer. They have added a significant amount of Indica genetics, making this the only Indica dominant Jack Herer strain available.

• Type Sativa 30%, Indica 70%
      • Height Medium
      • Flowering time 8 weeks
      • Awards won None
      • Yield 500-600 g/m2

The thing is......

I managed to order the wrong fucking Jack Herer. Instead of buying the Bulldog's Jack as intended, I managed to buy the one from Greenhouse seeds. The reason I wanted the Bulldog was for the indica dominance. The Jack from Greenhouse does however have it's own qualities:

Strong mental and physical effects. This strain offers the fast-hitting, long-lasting and complex high that makes it worthy of the Jack Herer name.

Differences:

This JH strain also has a little stronger Indica influence than the original, but not compared to Bulldog's. It finishes flowering in only 8 weeks (so do they all claim. It's almost never true though), and stays to a more moderate size.

This strain does well outdoors, and does not require as warm a climate as some JH strains. Grown in fertile soil yields outside can reach 1200g/plant (Does not apply here on the north pole)
Comments:

Green House's Jack Herer is a cross of Haze and Red Skunk.

• Type Sativa 60%, Indica 40%
      • Height Medium
      • Flowering time 8 weeks
      • Awards won 2013 San Francisco Cannabis Cup 2nd & 3rd (Best Medical Sativa) 2010 San Francisco Cannabis Cup 3rd (Overall) 2009 San Francisco Cannabis Cup 2nd(Overall)
      • Yield 800 g/m2

Then I was thinking "What if I just grow both of them and make sure to also cross them while I'm at it"

Would't be a bad thing to have a couple of hundre Jack Herer seeds.
Always good to make seeds. Cant wait for October got a long enough break then to play with crossing strains. And it the perfect time to plant an outdoor grow !! How long before u have your own seeds Deville??
Exciting times.

Sorry to hear about the gf mate!!
Things happen for a reason even if it means been apart for a while to see that its not so nice apart!!! Then things work out for the good! If i make sense i dont know??

Think I'll have seeds in 2-3 months if everything go as planned.

Always good to make seeds. Cant wait for October got a long enough break then to play with crossing strains. And it the perfect time to plant an outdoor grow !! How long before u have your own seeds Deville??
Exciting times.

DAY 69

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

003_white_widow.jpg
002_White_widow.jpg
001_Bubbleicious_01.jpg
Looks so good. I chopped my bubblelicious at 68 days and I'm very pleased with result.

Back
Top Bottom