Diesels First Deep Water Culture Grow

Oh man, this is a shame!
I was really looking forward to seeing what the "afro" bud was going to look like when done.
I just hope you get a halfway decent (or better) harvest from what you got.

:peacetwo:

Oh man, this is a shame!
I was really looking forward to seeing what the "afro" bud was going to look like when done.
I just hope you get a halfway decent (or better) harvest from what you got.

:peacetwo:

ah , I hear ya brother, me too, with work kickin in again the wife had to trim buds, shes a good one, it will be ok smoke I think, and that fro bud didnt get to mature but alls good, time heals and good bud is in the future!!!!!!!!!

Damn, well ok Diesel, Ya got them chop and hanging right now then? Got any pics of your drying procedure?

And what strain was done in six weeks. I'd like to check that out.

my NYCD clones take 6 to 61/2 weeks tops, I have two mammas, will be just one shortly, I just busted my balls at work and had a few beers so no pics atm.

ah , I hear ya brother, me too, with work kickin in again the wife had to trim buds, shes a good one, it will be ok smoke I think, and that fro bud didnt get to mature but alls good, time heals and good bud is in the future!!!!!!!!!

Nice Diesel!! My girlfriend helped out with trimming on my last harvest too. I was getting home so late from work, I could barely get any done, but she started trimming away!! Nice to find a good one, huh?

my NYCD clones take 6 to 61/2 weeks tops, I have two mammas, will be just one shortly, I just busted my balls at work and had a few beers so no pics atm.

NP D. mellow out, I bet it won't be to bad of smoke if ya let her cure a little while.

Nice Diesel!! My girlfriend helped out with trimming on my last harvest too. I was getting home so late from work, I could barely get any done, but she started trimming away!! Nice to find a good one, huh?

:rofl: boy, I ain't got your guy's problem. Mines Worse:rofl:
My GF is just waiting with the Ax and sissors.

I still dont get the hollow stem is a good thing, that cell mass is needed in my books, without it there isnt uptake from roots to plant, thus the bending over, no strength and no life, just left with the bark of the plant, death, there is no uptake of any nutes in just bark, its the center cell mass where this is done, I know all of you have cut yer plants and seen the center full and 12 hours later it isnt there beacause its dead, maybe i`m high and drunk but I think hollow means death, maybe its different in hydro IDK...........

Upon further google searching on the matter, it appears some think that it is genetics related. Apparently some breaders prefer the hollow stem varieties due to there increased uptake in water/nutes. I guess the way I understand it is, when these varieties are grown hydroponically, the water is so readily available, that they never create all that "meat" in the stem to wick the water up. Therefore the water gets to the leaves/buds faster due to not having to go through all the material. Like MC said think about other plants that grow in water, sugar cane, bamboo, etc..all hollow stems.

Hey Diesel, check this book out Marijuana Chemistry by Micheal Starks. Go to page 26 of the PDF and there is a decent explanation under the picture.

:lot-o-toke: I think its the soil in his veins. But the theory before mentioned makes the most sense. Plus since they grow so fast they dont have enough time to "build muscle" they are just using all the "protein" and "carbs" and just keep on growing. The parts that need the stuff the most takes it when it needs it. In soil you dont have to add each nute because some things are readily available from the medium. So it already has the building blocks to get stronger over time rather than the constant change in things.

I`ve been with her for 18 years, and she is my best friend, I am a luck man fir sure!!

Oh so am I my friend, I have only been with her for 4. But still my best friend.
She is just ansi and wants to smoke some good smoke for once.

Theanswerto1984is1776

Thanks for the reading material.
:reading420magazine:

Back
Top Bottom