Deep Water Culture diy with 10 plants

im new so bare with me whats the white things bending the plant and why do people do that?
does it just help with the hight of the plant or something else i am enterested in this lol
i like that you are growing a male i want one as well so i can bread different strains
well if you can help me with my questoin i would very much like that
GOOD LUCK TO YA

the white things holding down the plant are wire hanger pieces. you can use almost anything. so the short answer is it grows more buds. the long answer is; their are chemicals in the plant that tell it which way to grow also gravity plays a role as well. gravity pulls down on the more dense part of the plants cells so when you bend the plant at an angle and leave it like that the plant stops what would be vertical growth (after being tied down its more like horizontal growth), and starts putting the hormones that tell it to grow on lower parts of the plant which are now higher than the main stalk, which results in more colas, shorter plant, more meds. :yummy:

at least thats what ive researched.

to tell you the truth im not sure. but i think when its tall enough to bend over lol. no really i waited until it had a good 5 or 6 nodes, but that will depend i assume on the strain and how tight your node spacing is

as soon as the plant can handle it, basically once the stem is strong enough to support a bend without uprooting the plant or breaking, yet pliable enough to bend with a nice curve

hmmm,..I wouldn't start in flowering if that's what you mean.. I'd rather have the plant concentrate on making buds and not growing new branches or anything else

yeah, in my opinion if you try to lst that late you might shock her and that will effect the buds. best time to do it is when they are still young, like only 5 or 6 nodes.

thanks for the rep bro, but i have bad news :( we had a realy hot day a few days ago and they got way too hot. i unfortunately was not able to catch this because i was at phill. and art all day. my big bud lady didnt make it :*( the clone is doing great and is recovering fine. the gentleman i have in dirt is doing great. hes growing lots of sacks and smells great. why is it i can only get the guys to grow healthy? :( oh well keep trying i guess. ill get pics up when im not too medicated. got some bomb green crack and my buddy had some dank Super Sour D. tasted like fruity pebbles lol right to the skull too. one love :hippy:

mine are at 96F pretty hot but it has stayed there for 3 days my plants are in a growin frenzy they trippled in size over night i think mine like the heat

mine are at 96F pretty hot but it has stayed there for 3 days my plants are in a growin frenzy they trippled in size over night i think mine like the heat
Some strains that originate in very hot climates (lots of mexican weeds are like this) will do well even at higher temps. But many that come from cooler places won't make it in hot weather.

Sorry for your set back Hydro....If I may ask, what kind of camera are you using., it takes great close up pics!

thanks or all the support guys and gals. now to update u all on the progress my headband clone is doing great and is really bulking up. my buddy had bought a clone and it isnt doing well at all.and the male well, look for your self. first two are the headband clone and the last one is the male
headband2.jpg

Image26.jpg

male18.jpg

the camera i use is a nikon s600 10mp https://www.nikonusa.com/Find-Your-Nikon/Product-Archive/Digital-Camera/25594/COOLPIX-S600.html on closeup/macro then i use Corel paintshop pro photo x2 and zoom and crop it before i post them. thanks for the comment poker shark!

like allways any comments good or bad are allways welcome

no no its not :( but ill be collecting his man spunk to make some seads anyone with a good tried and true method anyone uses?

^put a ziplock over his nutsacks and give it a good shake, seal and store (refridgerator) until ready for use, and when you are, use a clean small paintbrush and pollinate the bud sites that you want. good luck :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom