White Widow Auto Seed #4

20190628_193016.jpg
20190628_193008.jpg

Plants are looking great Rich! :bravo:

Love the name..are they autoflower? And from where
I only ordered 5 regular ww's. But this was my first time ever ordering. I got them from the single seed center. The strain came from nirvana seeds. Once they arrive I'll go from there to much bigger and better things. But for right now keeping it simple and basic. Also plan on ordering another light tomorrow but not sure if I should get led or hps

I only ordered 5 regular ww's. But this was my first time ever ordering. I got them from the single seed center. The strain came from nirvana seeds. Once they arrive I'll go from there to much bigger and better things. But for right now keeping it simple and basic. Also plan on ordering another light tomorrow but not sure if I should get led or hps

I'm still a very novice grower, but I would say it depends on your cooling system and space. If I were you, I would really study up on breeding. That way if you have one really good male, you can have more free seeds

How come I'm not getting that vigorous growth I see in so many journals? Unless it explodes in growth the next 2 weeks, but still..14 days, trying to lst to get some side branching
20190612_025833.jpg
20190611_221948.jpg
20190611_221940.jpg
You were worried about your growth??? Mine is around day 20 and not half as big as yours
Due to genetics?

Also, is changing the light schedule that important for autos?? I currently have mine vegging at 18-6

My wwa are from crop king, from my novice observations from threads, your rqs genetics are better. I do 20/4 the entire grow, with direct sunlight for about 4 hours in morning. Mine are nothing compared to real growers on here. I am slowly getting better though, through experience and advice. If you ever have problems, go to the plant problem thread, many experts will help you pretty fast

Those flowers seem to be developing well Rich, looking good :yummy:

She's getting sticky! Somw CalMag will do her good :yummy:

:morenutes:It's not a drastic problem, a few more days without it won't hurt - just add some into your next feeding.

Back
Top Bottom