DaTenshi's 2nd Grow Journal 2015 - Super Critical Auto

She'll pull through, DaT. Remember what I did to my girls last summer? THAT was damage. And still they blossomed.

Nobble those gnats. You're bigger and smarter than they are.
:circle-of-love:

I'm with Teddy. She'll pull through. I've taken girls to the finish line that started out 5X worse than that daT.

I'm with Teddy. She'll pull through. I've taken girls to the finish line that started out 5X worse than that daT.

and we all saw it too :thumb:

With all of this supportive energy coming your way how can they do anything other than thrive?:laugh:

Thanks to everybody for all the positive vibes sent to the little one :love: Great news, she resumed growing! :cheer: New growth looking green and happy and no longer droopy and sad.

20150117_115321_1_.jpg

Love you guys!!! :love::love::love::love:

I will transplant them both in the evening, before bed time :thanks:

Whew! Dodged that bullet! :laugh: Now we get to watch her thrive. :green_heart:

Transplanted the two little babies :cheer:

Medium:
"Contains ingredients selected from black and white peat, with a large proportion of coconut fiber and perlite
Enriched with moisturizing agent AQUA Cell containing clay and bentonite
Has a dose of sufficient nutrients for a period of 6 weeks"

20150117_212229.jpg

Was busy today, cleaned the balcony of all the pests, when the extra mile and got out the bug spray :laughtwo: no more flying anything ( at least 90% of the gnats are officially dead! ) getting ready for next outdoor season. :love: Also disinfected all big pots, cleaned them good to make sure no germs were alive! still got plenty of small ones to do, I realized didn't really wash any of them, and that's bad hehe. Preparing for an early start on the outdoor season this year, because my goal will be to have two harvests, first batch to flower as soon as they're ready and a 2nd one that I will veg whole summer.

Super Critical auto day 14! :circle-of-love:

Before:

20150117_212121.jpg

After:

20150117_215501.jpg

20150117_215525.jpg

Looking a little droopy because I sprayed them with some water to clean the dirt I threw in their face :biglaugh:

:thanks:

:laughtwo:

The transplant went perfect! :cheer:

12 hours after:

20150118_132614.jpg

20150118_132619.jpg

20150118_132644.jpg

20150118_132726.jpg

She started killing this leaf, oh well, she probably has her reasons :rofl: won't question why lol

20150118_150157.jpg

Since tomorrow going back to work, decided it's time to..

Super Critical Auto #1 day 15: LST! :love:

:high-five:

Before:

20150118_132743.jpg

After:

20150118_150109.jpg

20150118_150105.jpg

Didn't want the leaf to touch the wet medium so I placed that stick under it.

Going back to weekly updates, except if anything happens of course. From here on waiting for flowering to begin, hope no more set-backs.

Oh and think I cracked the myth about transplanting autoflowers, as I've done this countless times without any problems whatsoever.

:thanks: and have a green sunday! :green_heart:

:Namaste:

It's heartwarming to see all that new growth. :bravo: I would chalk that sad leaf up to residual shock effect. Good call on the stick. You're such a thoughtful caregiver. :love: I know the little ones appreciate that care.

You're shattering all the myths DaTenshi. I want to get another auto grow under my belt and watch you train yours, then I'm going to try my own hand at it.

:goodjob: on the transplants daT & you have pretty hands...

It's heartwarming to see all that new growth. :bravo: I would chalk that sad leaf up to residual shock effect. Good call on the stick. You're such a thoughtful caregiver. :love: I know the little ones appreciate that care.

You're shattering all the myths DaTenshi. I want to get another auto grow under my belt and watch you train yours, then I'm going to try my own hand at it.

She keeps on growing noticeably everyday, so I am happy :cheer: As for that stick, found her very confused today, she pulled it totally off it :laughtwo: probably doesn't know which way is up now since she's leaning side-ways :rofl:

:goodjob: on the transplants daT & you have pretty hands...

:biglaugh: I have really small fingers :circle-of-love: back to work from today, so no more pretty nails, no time to take care of them :straightface:

:love: you guys!:circle-of-love:

Hey guys :circle-of-love:

Hope everybody's doing well! :high-five:

Here's the update for day 21!!! :cheer: Exciting news! Both girls have pre-flowers :love:

Super Critical auto #1:

20150124_165838.jpg

20150124_165845.jpg

20150124_170043.jpg

20150124_170136.jpg

20150124_170137.jpg

Super Critical auto #2:

20150124_165821.jpg

20150124_165827.jpg

20150124_165946.jpg

20150124_170148.jpg

20150124_165943.jpg

Decided not to train her, since she is kinda small, doubt she will stay this way, but will be fun to compare both girls at the end. Although the comparison won't be entirely fair, it's still good to see how they go side-by-side.

:thanks: for stopping by! :circle-of-love:

Looking nice and hearty this morning daTenshi. Have you ever tried a technique called pony tailing? One of the journals I've been following - https://https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/atrain-indoor-t5-closet-grow-white-widow-auto-white-cheese-auto-royal-haze-auto-3.236333/ - tried it and got spectacular growth explosion on his autos. It's something I want to try on my next grow. It might be an interesting to try on that little. He documents it on page three, at 14 days on his White Cheese, and it's only done 2-3 times for about three hours each time. She's turned out to be the monster plant in his grow. I'd never seen it done before. I thought you might be interested since you have this magical way with autos.:love:

:Namaste:

Yep, all looking super, daTenshi. *Chapeau* Your girls always look so fresh. :cheesygrinsmiley: It's always cheering to see a post from you.

Sweetsue - nice share on that Pony Tailing technique. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom