2nd Inside Grow

i dont flush my friend, not had any problems with harsh bud at all, ive tried just giving plain water the last 2 weeks and ive harvested the same strain without giving plain water for 2 weeks and their was no difference, not sure if molasses would make it harsh or not but with organic nutes a flush is not needed,

is that what i think it is in that last pic, if it is you certainly dont have much look. or is it them pesky neighbours with their cars, is their security lights in other gardens or street lights nearby or even is their any light coming from your house when you go from room to room, their must be something going on,

i need to offer somebody something..Good Sativaday..Fish...i just pulled the last one in the ground..mzn...i wounder how many more those headlights messed up...that sucks...i watched her..she don't pull straight in..she backs in and parks sideways..with the headlights washing my garden..3..4 times a night...and you know what,,i can't even be mad...one year i forgot to turn my security lights off...man.. i like watching them LBs work...they cover both sides of the leaf..see what i do is have a pair of scissor clamps..cut a corner of the bag..just big enough for 1 maybe 2..3..that way you can just let them stroll out...many as you want..then you can clamp that hole...putem back in the fridge..see you don't want to release too many..dam ladybugs eats man...they wipe them mites and aphids out overnight...thats overkill..so what happens..LBs don't have anything to eat..so they ain't gonna hang..bye...so then..them mites that was hidding in the trees..say...they gone...SWOOP...back on your girls they are...so what i do is ..release just enought to keep them there for a while..as long as they are eating they will stay...leave too quick..release less next time...i drop 3 LBs per plant..so ladybugs also say..huh..its too many around here..i got to work to eat..hes gone...your money gone,,,a lot is too much:),,focus

Happy Skunkday miwa:)
stay focus

Happy Skunkday miwa:)
stay focus
so thats what day it is...Good Skunkday Fish...what we got hanging..i got a plant with a cola longer than the plant is tall..believe it ...or not...:cheesygrinsmiley:

do them ladybugs do ok in the fridge then, does it make them go dormant,
i don;t know if they are dormant or not..hardly any movement until the light hits them...i keep them in the box they come in...in the veg department of the fridge..had them since friday..they got food in the net bag they were shipped in..that sure looked like a nut in that last shot..i couldn't find it today..oh well...i probably could see because my eyes were full of this...
mocie.gif
my pineapple express...over 3 ft..suppose to finish in 65 days..yeah...like this hash plant suppose to finish in 45 days...this is day 54...still no amber..collas getting dense..my ladies are crazy..they said they saw someone :smokin:lurking..:cheesygrinsmiley:

Now its Munchday miwa and hello to the ladies:)

Good Munchyday Miwa

I found Carl:)

Good Munchday Fish..and Pond...yeah man...i hope they fill in..got 2 in DWC like that..can't seem to have any luck with DWC..think i'll go to a flood and drain..think i know how to DIY a cooler...if it works..i'll post it..what up Fish and Chop..yeah..i found Carl...check his girls out..as they say...that grower's got potential..:cheesygrinsmiley:..me..i gotta figgue out whats up with these water grows..

Happy Tokesday miwa!:) I was just by Carl's and he does have it going on:)

Good Tokesday Fish...good news=got a PE clone with roots..not so good news=all three in DWC got root rot...two of those are PEs..going to soak the roots in Hydro-Perox.,..and re-pot to soil..need those PEs..i smoked some last night,,while watching the movie pineapple express..but mine wasn't making me cough..real smooth..my last winter harvest..jarred up in dec...got those 3 bushes out of the ground..more room for pots...got them spaced and permanantly placed..getting to big to move..perfect weather..temps in the 80s..hum in the 40s..bright sun...stupid hash plant..day 56 in flower...no amber...stay focus...

Dam root rot, hope everything makes it. wish we had your humidity levels. I got it down to 47% in the tent but it was 75% last night when i closed the greenhouse up. the night before was 89% crazy weather for out here. We usually don't have high humidity
Happy evening toke miwa

Happy Weednesday miwa:)
stay focus

Back
Top Bottom