2nd Inside Grow

Happy Munchday miwa!
the girls are awesome:) stay focus

So is big momma a hermie, or a dude, or was that a different plant with balls on it?
...that was Big Mama..had to be a hermie..i only had female clones..probably light leakage..cars pulling in my front drive at night to turn around,,and the lady next door parks in her back yard..it happens every summer..i'll fix that...

Australian Bastard Cannabis

I wanna mix that with a hydrangea and get big pom-pom buds :cheesygrinsmiley: colchicine is nasty stuff

I wanna mix that with a hydrangea and get big pom-pom buds :cheesygrinsmiley: colchicine is nasty stuff

i want to mix it with any strain...just keep the leaves,,looks like a job for the Strain Maker...DP...what the hell happen here...
Picture_1594.jpg
..they're still green..must have been a power outage or something..i'll work onit...my PE clone is taking off...i cut one shoot off my PE..and cut that shoot in half...walA...two cuttings..this piece was so slow in rooting i had forgot about it...
Picture_1618.jpg
..my bagseed ...stil short but look how many nodes...
Picture_1608.jpg
..i knew i had another ft. long growing...
Picture_1577.jpg
Picture_1585.jpg
...i got another bush in the ground..6 ft and reaching...and my pets are back...mantis eat LBs...don't they ???...
Picture_15611.jpg
Picture_15110.jpg
Picture_1557.jpg
..i don't want nobody messing with my LBs..

Mantis probably eat LBs, but they would prefer bigger shit like grasshoppers, or moths, or caterpillars ect.

That is so shitty, you seem to have the worst luck ever with hermies. Maybe more stable seeds would help in future? Bigga momma was going to be huge too...

Its so weird to see how different just being in southern USA compared to northern or middle makes when it comes to flowering.

Basically all my stuff is flowering hard, with medium sized buds. Yours has barely started. Wish I had more light hours like you...

Mantis probably eat LBs, but they would prefer bigger shit like grasshoppers, or moths, or caterpillars ect.

That is so shitty, you seem to have the worst luck ever with hermies. Maybe more stable seeds would help in future? Bigga momma was going to be huge too...
...yep...got to get some light protection...its in the plans..

Good Munchyday !! those picts. are really nice :goodjob:

i got a feeling my J-13s wont even be done by Oct...stupid sativas are barely starting to flower while the indicas are well into it...

Happy Tokesday miwa:)
stay focus

i got a feeling my J-13s wont even be done by Oct...stupid sativas are barely starting to flower while the indicas are well into it...
...don't feel bad...over half of mine hasn't shown flowers..in fact..none of mine was going to finish in oct..except for the hash plant..

Happy Tokesday miwa:)
stay focus
..Happy Tokesday..i found Carl..

hey man hows it going ?
...wht up...wht up..its going great..i'm having the time of my life..fighting bugs...killing hermies...can't wait for the storms to kick in..next month..

Better to have storms then to have more triple digits like i had today...
..this year..so far..is different..no high temps..i 'm hoping we don't get the storms...last year the rain turned my garden into a mud pie..making it easy for the wind to down my greenhouse and yank my ladies out of the ground.i couldn't do nothing but watch..:lot-o-toke:

Well its Weednesday! Hope yours is a fine one miwa:)

Well its Weednesday! Hope yours is a fine one miwa:)
Good Weednesday Fish...just got up..on my 1st cup of coffee..bacon and eggs later...took some clonesof these two phenos i got going...they don't look like the rest of the Phs and HPs...i don't know if they will root or not...they got buds on them and stems like wood...pics up later...

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom