2nd Inside Grow

Good Weedsday to you sir

Good Weedsday to you sir
...Good Weednesday Chop...yeah i got so many going..bad record keeping...now i found the birthdate on what i thought was a purple haze..was wrong..so that mean she may not be a purple haze..i don't have no records..but what i do have is...420...check this...where it 1st started..at my 2nd inside grow..i was almost ready to harvest a pineapple express...
this_one6.jpg
pe47.jpg
...i had plenty of clones...them and purple haze...any way...here is a shot of the lady in question...is this a offspring from the 1st pic...
Picture_10418.jpg
Picture_10520.jpg
...well...wth..then who is this suppose to be pineapple express reveg...
Picture_11316.jpg
Picture_11513.jpg
...now that don't look like nobody...but she is a PE...the oldest...:scratchinghead:..dammm...ok...ok...i got some more...i got one right here next to the bagseed..found her today...in one of my cloners...i took a cutting and cut it in half..the top part lived ...
Picture_11113.jpg
Picture_11212.jpg
...she don't look like nobody either..well...wait...wait on it..wait on it...i got the top half and her sister in DWC..Ha ha...DWCs in gal. pails..i know these are PEs...they came from the reveg in the big pot...
Picture_11017.jpg
...so will the real pe.....produce....on another note...the hash plant...the one that i took the net off..day 44 in flower..been flushed and on a diet of water and molasses..shes stacking bud...full of trics..thats why i took the net off...rubbing my trics away...
Picture_0946.jpg
...then...my mistake..i said i wasn't going to put sati in the ground...Big Mama is out of control...had to raise the roof...only inches..and put the tallest ones back on restrants...hope i don't break one..
Picture_10215.jpg
Picture_10115.jpg
...man...if these pics come out where they suppose to,,,i will be forever amazed...focus

amazed you should be,

all looks amazing,
reveg looks crazy, i had to strip mine back as it was just to many branches and not enough light getting in, so 30 or 40 cuttings later and a big carrier bag of leaves she started to look more presentable, cant stand a bushy lady, im a leg man myself.

mine was just getting no light but was nothing as big as yours, the leaves on your reveg are pretty big,

very nice well done,

just smoking a fat one listening to this owl somewhere outside, im inside with the balcony door open and i can hear this own, such a nice sound to listen to when smoking some purple cheese,

dam..:bravo:..Miwa...i forgot one...that hash plant inside...got a daughter outside in a pot...the one i said was an Alien...check her now...
Picture_10917.jpg
..putting out flowers...and if i remember right..somebody said killit...i think it was OMM...no...Fish...yep..shes going to give me a oz or two...a reveg too...look out...i'll make all of her into hash...better days ahead...focus

i read somewhere the sun gives out 1000watt per sq foot, im pretty sure thats what i read, ill try and find it so i can double check. i could be wrong, in fact i probably am after some of the stupid stuff ive done this week, i blame lack of sleep, its nearly 5am and im wide awake.

i know my reveg would be great outdoors, but indoors its not stretching and branches are just not getting much bigger, i think i should of vegged it for another 4 to 6 weeks to give the branches time to gro but then id only fit 1 reveg plant in as it takes up nearly 1/4 of the grow space now, mines just a very tight bush, so im sure the sun would of helped it stretch its legs a bit and gave me a nice return, im starting to think a reveg would be perfect for outdoors, a good yield plus the crazy growth would help keep the plant sturdy if the weather did get bad, ill think ill do a couple of reveg plants to go grow some outdoors somewhere

i think i have been starving my plants but that will keep the salt down...think i will grow different in the next grow...no topping..you don't gain nothing..you can tie the tip down and get the same effect...no leaf cutting..if i want or need light inside..i'll put cfls in there...at that distance HID light intensity couldn't be much more than a close cfl...gotta check that..i got a meter...i can lst and get light inside...i think i need to cut down on the stress and up on the nutes...

i think i have been starving my plants but that will keep the salt down...think i will grow different in the next grow...no topping..you don't gain nothing..you can tie the tip down and get the same effect...no leaf cutting..if i want or need light inside..i'll put cfls in there...at that distance HID light intensity couldn't be much more than a close cfl...gotta check that..i got a meter...i can lst and get light inside...i think i need to cut down on the stress and up on the nutes...

Worry Worry...stay focus!

beauty...

Big Mama looks sweet. Depending of her bud structure she's a pounder, at least! Like I always say you plant a plant with unlimited root area and she'll fill every inch of your grow space. And that ones doing a fine job of it. Keepem Green

Happy Firedday miwa:)
I never said kill the Alien I don't think?

beauty...
..Devil in discise;;

Big Mama looks sweet. Depending of her bud structure she's a pounder, at least! Like I always say you plant a plant with unlimited root area and she'll fill every inch of your grow space. And that ones doing a fine job of it. Keepem Green
..too bad...hes dead meat...

Happy Firedday miwa:)
I never said kill the Alien I don't think?
...happy Fireday...nope...i think it was OMM...anyway...you can say it now...i don't know what happened..could have been light..people next door park in their back yard..bad way to start the Weedend...but thats why i have plenty backup...a lot of weight down the drain...
Picture_11910.jpg
Picture_11812.jpg
Picture_11714.jpg
Picture_11613.jpg
...SOB...

kill that Now! there I know I said it now. sorry brother that sent chills up my spine.

kill that Now! there I know I said it now. sorry brother that sent chills up my spine.
..ha ha...you got chills...i'm mad as hell...went back out to check the 2nd one i put in the ground and saw this...
Picture_1209.jpg
Picture_1218.jpg
Picture_12213.jpg
Picture_12311.jpg
Picture_12510.jpg
..the 3rd one in the ground is not showing yet...so it looks like a 4lb loss so far...may be all up to the pots now..

well this one seems to still have hope!
Happy Sativaday miwa:)
..ha ha...you got chills...i'm mad as hell...went back out to check the 2nd one i put in the ground and saw this...
Picture_1209.jpg
Picture_1218.jpg
Picture_12213.jpg
Picture_12311.jpg
Picture_12510.jpg
..the 3rd one in the ground is not showing yet...so it looks like a 4lb loss so far...may be all up to the pots now..

Morning miwa and a Happy Sativaday to ya. Plant looks good to me.

Back
Top Bottom