2nd Inside Grow

i forgot to mention..2046 finished in 3 months...not 4..maybe that had something to do with it...we'll see..ok..repot finished..girls fed...time to make Miwa happy...cruse 420..check growing videos..all that good shit...
Picture_2494.jpg
Picture_2504.jpg
Picture_2514.jpg
bagseed and PE clone reveg in the small green pots...bagseed looks like an indica..hope its a female..if not..i'll hook him up with that PE sweetie pie hes next to..see if i can be a grandpa..:) focus

Yes you do!
its a very fine smoke that make you talk about shit you didn't even know why the pickle is not the same as a whole bunch of small popcorn balls like they give you at the cosco

Say Wot ?

Good evening weed to ya miwa. Your girls are looking good as they usually do. :high-five: Hope you're having a good day.

stay focus

I found the full picture you use in your avatar... did you take that pic?

repot complete...https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/Picture_2523.jpgthese other two plants are the bagseed i removed from the fog...placed in DWC...removed and placed in a pot of Sunshine Mix 4...in the other pot is the last PE to come out of the cloner...also in Sunshine Mix 4...the bagseed got topped today...the PE is under LSTing...neither have been fed...seem to be doing great...https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/Picture_2533.jpg..had some security issues..definantly on Defcon 5..a lot of strange stuff..but me and the girls..we are fine and in focus...these two will be in veg..till i get tired..:cheesygrinsmiley:

I did not mean for you to change it! it was cool!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

..had some security issues..definantly on Defcon 5..a lot of strange stuff

A wise old man put me on to airguns. There are some serious, serious airguns out there. Also if fireworks are legal in your neck of the woods exploding roman candles are a shock and awe tool that can be aimed :cheesygrinsmiley:.

Oh and don't forget the face paint... it will haunt them for life

good morning weed to ya miwa. Hope you have a good day

Happy Weednesday miwa.
don't let them get a leaf!
stay focus

Back
Top Bottom