My First Grow - Bubbleicious in Deep Water Culture

Thanks guys!!

I know I have some more advanced learning to do for my next grow. I got the grow good, but my buds are looking rather skimpy after 3 days of drying. Crystals look awesome, but my buds need some bulking on the next grow.

Some mistakes I think I made were in my nutrient mix. I really think that I wasn't feeding enough towards the end. I noticed with about 3 weeks left that things really started slowing down and my buds weren't getting much bigger like they were prior to that. I added the HPS but didn't really deviate from my nute mix. I thnk maybe I should increase a bit next round.

During this same time we also had the coldest weather of the year and my reservoir was flirting with dropping below 60 degrees at night. I think that may have slowed things down.

I was also having pH problems with about 2 weeks left and think that possibly they went into some kind of nute lock. They were drinking, but my nute levels would go up rather than down. I tried counteracting by feeding less...maybe that was a mistake?

I need to research some bulking nutes to use during flowering. I used a 50% dose of liquid karma this grow. Might try the Advanced Nutes next time since it seems guys here have had luck with them. GH for veg since they seem to have done a damn good job.

I hope you kept a good grow journal or diary, Mr Mojo. It helps for the next grow. Each grow improves, unless you're a stoner like me. I 've done 8 grows and got some nute nurn on each and everyone. Everytime I tell myself I WILL NOT OVER FEED, I WILL NOT OVERFEED and I do it anyway.

I suggest you take time to write down what mistakes you may have mede, if any, so next grow.............you don't do like I do.. LOL

Everything is jarred. Working on my hash today with my new keif box and pollen press. Overall I was 3 grams short of 8 ounces. Four plants, 3 months, 8 ounces. I can't complain.

I tested it out last night while putting in the jars and the smoke already is awesome. I'm expecting it to only get better in 3-4 weeks. Definitely the best I have had in a while as is. Next grow of Northern Lights starts on Monday.

jars5.jpg

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom