Phonepics_118.jpg

Phonepics_121.jpg

Phonepics_122.jpg

Phonepix2_123.jpg

Phonepix2_124.jpg

Phonepix2_126.jpg

Phonepix2_133.jpg

Phonepix2_157.jpg

Hey m8, thought i would stop in and check out the grow. Looks to me like you doing ok but remember that hydro isnt rocket science :)

PH- is a huge part of growing in a tub of water. You want to make sure that the PH is tested after adding you nutes as the number will change. I like to keep my PH around 5.8-6.0. Small test kits are cheap and a life saver.

You might also want to start feeding a bit more then you are right now. No reason not to bump the nutes up but only a little at a time as to not burn the leaves. When starting new plants i like to push them slowly until i see a bit of crispy tips then back off a few ml. Marijuana will only be as good as the grower growing it.

Also you want to make sure that the tubeis light proof so that the roots and water do not start to grow fungi....The last thing you want is for the water that suplies the life to your plant to become comprimised.

Your light may also be up graded a bit so that your plant reaches more, by this i mean....a healthy plant will reach for the light, as to obsorb the rays and in turn grow. I have done cfl grows before and an extra light or 2 is very helpful in yeilding better buds.

Temps should be kept around 70-80 df when the lights are on and change right around 10df at night or lights out. I think your doing just fine and after all ya gotta start some where.

Im tuning in for this one with you, Happy growing!

3 weeks 2 days
Hey thanx 19camaro78 and Bud08 for the tips nd my pH is about 6.0 right now and ive added more lights now i have 3 23w Daylights one 13w Daylight and 2 68w=300w cfls. I have to get a new fan my fan stopped workin last night but i have my window open right by the plants so they are getting fresh air in the box. I just started adding about 5ml nutes. question should i add more right now theres no nute burn maybe a couple dots on 2 leaves thts it but my babies are taking well to what food i gave them. roots are also starting to get a little thicker.:thumb:

NOW FOR WHAT YOUVE PROBABLY BEEN WAITIN FOR... LOL...
Plant #1
picx4_014.jpg
pix5_002.jpg
pix5_001.jpg
pix5_006.jpg
pix5_007.jpg

Plant #2
pix5_003.jpg
pix5_004.jpg
pix5_010.jpg
pix5_012.jpg

BYE...

Hey, the girls are looking great!

I saw that you were wondering about feeding more. It would be a good idea to write down when you feed and how much you feed. That will help you to know every time right around what you need for the strain that your growing. I like to use a pocket calander but a piece of note book paper would be fine lol.

Label the paper with what ever dates you will be feeding and doing res changes. Try to only re-feed after you change the res water as you dont want to clog the roots or in balance the nutes already in there. The small dots that your seeing will get bigger if you keep feeding, some times we just have to sit back and let our weed grow with out always thinking theres more to be done :)

Never add more to the water the 5ml per gal when increasing the nute levels always do it as you change water giving the plant a chance to drink the res water till you change. I like to add a bit of clean clear water every few days till the next change and re balance the PH as it will change every few days. As a rule of thumb i just keep in my mind to add some fresh water before doing my every other day PH check.

How tall of a space do you have?

Happy growin:thumb:

Im not sure but the res is cold but not to cold i put wet cold rags on the top to keep cool i lowered my ph and they seem to be doing good ill take a pic.

you are going to want to get a a res temp. and How big is your res?
Res temp is very important. You really want to keep that 72 or below,
65 is optimal.

you are going to want to check out GH calculator for your nutes.

GENERAL HYDROPONICS

When you say 5 ml, Not sure what you mean. if you mean 5 ml per gallon of just grow, Then I would be adding 2.5 ml of micro and 2.5 of bloom.
Do you have a ppm meter? and that is per gallon.

On the lights, Need to know the Kelvin spectrum. In veggie, you want to use 6500 kelvin cfl bulbs and when you go to flowering, they want to be the 2700 kelvin light bulbs. Some people mix them up in veggie, but usually go to the all 2700 for flowering.

Hey i BUD08 yes i have written everything down in my notebook on the computer. last time i fed was 10/20. Im feeding 5ml grow and micro. i have both spectrums 3500k and i think 6500k i already listed the lights i was usin.

I seen the wattage of the lights, just didn't see the Kelvin spectrum of them.

as for feeding, that is 5 ml per gallon. Correct?

As for your res temp, you are going to want to keep an eye on this. Specially if you are not in the range. There are things you can add if the water is too hot to prevent problems. Too cold and you can stunt the plant, too hot, you will run into root problems.

Hey i BUD08 yes i have written everything down in my notebook on the computer. last time i fed was 10/20. Im feeding 5ml grow and micro. i have both spectrums 3500k and i think 6500k i already listed the lights i was usin.

Every thing looks great from what i can see in the pictures i think your doing just fine. After all a green plant is a healthy one as long as it stays green lol.
Keep up the good work! :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom