My First Indoor Grow!

couple pics of the best plant in the tent, not sure if its really good genetics or me just getting really excited to actually see some buds, but it seems like a ton of bud sites on this lady! thoughts?

IMG00101-20110423-1024.jpg

IMG00100-20110423-1024.jpg

pretty stoked, just germed a few more of the same feminized seeds and should have some lemon skunk clones coming soon, using the fluros for a little veg cabinet

as for the current plants, how often should i be giving them nutes? think ive only given them about 4 doses of nutes total so far. should it be a weekly thing to thicken up the buds?

Looking good bro. Check the label on your nutes for feeding. I use FF and they recommend using nutes every other watering, but I don't necessarily follow that. I have burned a plant doing that so I rationalize by watching her reactions to the feeding the previous night, and maybe cut back on strength just a tad. Everyone has their own methods so look at others as well. Just kinda get a feel on your plant's reactions.

23 days into flower
not much for change, hoping the buds will plump up soon and get frosty
feeding with GH 3 part nutes, next watering is water and sweetener, then next watering is plain water. will be sticking to that i think as they seem to be liking it and ive heard the sweetener will plum p the buds up an extra 20%??

IMG00112-20110508-1633.jpg

IMG00116-20110510-1317.jpg

are they a little behind on flowering?

nice little grow u got goin on here dude, im un for the ride.. if u want and if u got time i just finished a journal and its got alot of info on it, it might help you out.. i also just started my second grow, if u wanna join along i'd appreciate it.. but yea keep up the good growin!!!

Looking good so far bro. Before you know it you'll have a jungle in there.
Yes you will have a jungle in there! I like to play welcome to the jungle by guns and roses in my room while im watering. Looking good keep it up:thumb:

day 32 of flower

haha welcome to the jungle! i may start playing that for the ladies.

checked out your journal suka, some awesome info and some nice lookin nugs!

still waiting on some of the ladies to thicken up, but the trichs are poppin up pretty good, gettin some cloudy ones, think im gonna start flushing after the next nute feeding. hoping to harvest around the first weekend of june. the new seedlings are outside, its been a bit cold and rainy but theyre hanging in there and looking good! pic update soon

ive heard good things about switching back to my MH light for a week or so now to increase potency, any thoughts on that?

Back
Top Bottom