pic7_0021.jpg

Plant# 2
inner growth
pic7_0031.jpg
pic7_0041.jpg

Well another update got a couple close up pic with my phone so yea here they go
Plant#2 only plant #1 has the same things on it. Also i have a couple of ?'s
1. How long should i veg for? I was thinking about 5 to 6 weeks
2. How long for flowering stage? thinkin like 8 to 9 weeks not sure yet is this good or should it be more time.
3. I know using peroxide helps clean roots but how do i go about doing this?
Early. Thank you for coming to my grow and answering my questions to the best of ur ability.

Hey, what hangin?
They look like the start of female pre flowers but then again theres a possibility of getting a hermy. From what i see in the pictures there female all the way though. They should pop open in a few days or so. Just remember if you see a round ball instead of a tear drop, chuck that ugly f-er :)

Plants look great by the way. What are you up to for feeding these days?:morenutes:

Hey, what hangin?
They look like the start of female pre flowers but then again theres a possibility of getting a hermy. From what i see in the pictures there female all the way though. They should pop open in a few days or so. Just remember if you see a round ball instead of a tear drop, chuck that ugly f-er :)

Plants look great by the way. What are you up to for feeding these days?:morenutes:

Ok so i had to look at the pictures again and judging from what i have seen with my plants, i would like to congradulate you on some beautigul baby girls lol :thumb::yummy:

Hey buds, what would you recommend for flowering time and stuff?? iwant to get a decent yield ill be good with maybe a half but anythings is good for me ill just be happy to finish this process completely through.

If you have a grow shop or a radio shack, the best thing to do is run over and pick up a 30-100x pocket mico scope. I grabed one with a light on it thats 100x for around $12.00 USD.

Flowering marijuana needs plenty of time to grow and mature. Because you dont know what types of strains you have the best thing to do will be to wait until the trichomes are at your peak type of high. By this i mean the color of the trichomes at time of harvest.

Clear trichomes-
This will happen first when the bud is just starting to build up it sugars and start to make thc develop in the cells. Def dont want to harvest at this time because the marijuana isnt producing decent levels of THC.

Milky trichomes-
Sugars have started to break down in the plant and the real flowering begins. This is where she will start to put on weight and the calyxes will start to swell with sweet trichomes of necter. This will be you heavy head high when they are atleast 90% milky.

Milky/amber trichomes-
This is when the swelling is coming to its peak, the plant is swelling more then ever and she is just about to give the last bit of life that she has to make sweet juicy buds. Leaves will begin to look a bit more aged and this is where she will start to make her last reproductive push. After all she is a mother who thinks she has seeds to tend to....(God im glad we can trick them so we can have the sweet mary jane they make lol) Alot of people like to harvest at this time because this will give you a bit of a head high along with a body high. All around its the way that most marijuana is sold.

Amber trichomes-
This is the crap that you baught from the guy before the concert because you lost your stash. The plant has finished her work and is starting to lose TCH at a very fast rate. Like all living things she muct die as well (but we can clone her hahaha). when they are 100% amber it will be a couch lock high, not great for going out and doing things and over all a realy expensive sleep aid at this point.

Hope this helps a bit!

Feeding:
Sounds to me like your giving them what they need and they are showing it as well. If you have the feeding chart that is the best way to go until you learn how to make your own tea's....Tea's can be at a later date lol, im getting long winded. Enjoy the read :thumb:

Go to you private messages and on the left side of the sreen you will see a place that says signiture with a pencil next to it. Click on that and then open another window to view your journal. Copy what is in the address bar and place it into your signiture space. Be sure to use the insert link button above.

Then simply take the area that is high lighted in the link and cut that out. At this point you can remover the high lighted area and type in what you want your journal or grow to be called. ONLY DELETE, the high lighted letters as this is the name of the post.

Hope this help, any more problems feel fee to ask.:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom