First Hydro CFL Grow

I mean the first time i topped though seems to be coming back very good but where should i cut

I made a picture out of one that you had posted as it would be the best way for me to explain....
seee.JPG

Now from this picture you can see the place that i marked to cut, the area that you have only has 2 leaves but should still have 2 small branches or groups of leave on both sides of the stock these will become your new tops.

Hope this helps a bit but when you think about it just remember to only take the stalk at no less then the 3rd node or branch formation.

Take another part of the stalk off but this time cut where i have my cut line in the picture. you will have 2 nice healthy tops in about a week max, after that just top the branches that you would like to fallowing the 3 node rule and your good to go....and just in case your not sure a node is where the leaves and stem meet.

Hope this helps you out because im having a blast lol, and to think i used to hate this site....i have found this site is about learning and not showing off, but every one loves when ya show the plants off. God its like im a father again....no more kids.

Cheers M8!!!:cough::passitleft::cough:

Just a quick update I changed the res today and added 8ml grow 6ml micro 3ml bloom and 1/4tsp of super thrive
today starts the 6th week of veg im thinking about going into the FLOWERING STAGE not sure yet does anyone have any sayso i need it right now. well i also did a little lst i will get pics in a couple mins NEED FEEDBACK PLEASE

Looking Great and the roots look nice and healthy as well. If you can keep those roots white and leaves green you should end up with some great plants. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!

:cheer::rollit::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom