White Widow, Bubble Gum, Purple Haze Grow Tubs LST CFL

Haha, Thanx hemp. Cant wait to see your video.

I started full flower nutes today. Dialed in the ph 6.7. The girls will get their first watering tomorrow.

This is what I used for my last grow.. Not pro but got the job done last grow.

DSCF5203.jpg

Whatever works for you man. I think most growers are convinced that you need to go out to the hydro shop and spend thousands of $ on nutes. The reality is that MJ is just like any other plant and we don't need to spend fortunes to grow it. Good for you for going against the trend.

Haha, Thanx hemp. Cant wait to see your video.

I started full flower nutes today. Dialed in the ph 6.7. The girls will get their first watering tomorrow.

This is what I used for my last grow.. Not pro but got the job done last grow.

DSCF5203.jpg

Love the video and tubs Mardo! Girls are looking real happy.

Are you in soil? Looks like perlite in the vids. If you're in perlite you want to ph lower, 6ish. If you're in soil 6.8.

Great looking girls Marbo. Was Thinking why not modify your reflector to have one bulb and just run the wiring into a Ballast? can get 1000watt ballast for like 110 + SH if you don't mind the fact you have to wire/assemble them yourself. cooling it may be an issue though.

I thought about better lighting but within that space i would not be able to control the heat. I will be purchasing some pro equipment for my next grow that will accommodate an HPS

Im going to perform some mild manipulation for directional purposes as I think I may have enough room but Im going to lay off any heavy training.

Hi Mardo - yeah, LST should be okay as it's "low stress". I'm always making small "tweaks" to manipulate the direction they grow, etc. to make full use of the space. Works great! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom