Kruiz's 1st Deep Water Culture Grow, White Widow and White Castle

Look;in Good my friend, !!!!! :roorrip: reps to you :tokin:

Update after 5 full weeks into flower. Probably got another 5-6 weeks to go I'm thinking....

Some of the pix are gonna probably suck, I was playing with some software I'm not real familiar with...

6thwkflrbud2.jpg

bud from below...
6thwkflrbud.jpg

bud from above...
6thwkflr4.jpg

ladies...
6thwkflr3.jpg

ladies...
6thwkflr2.jpg

ladies...
6thwkflr.jpg

ladies...

Comments, criticism, suggestions and ideas are :welcome:

Wow, you 1000 watt guys can grow some monster plants.
Thanks for the props Charlie!

To be completely honest and in hindsight while considering my current grow space, it would have made way more sense to buy 2 400 watt systems and installed them side by side instead. It would have cost me more upfront, but I would have gotten WAY better coverage.

Live and learn I guess...:peace:

Hey buddy, aren't these the same as you grew in bloombox,how many weeks in it did u go, and they look very good at this stage, I was thinking maybe 4 more weeks ,but I guess i depends on what u want the high to be,just dropp'in my 2 cents, take care my friend.:peace:

Hey buddy, aren't these the same as you grew in bloombox,how many weeks in it did u go, and they look very good at this stage, I was thinking maybe 4 more weeks ,but I guess i depends on what u want the high to be,just dropp'in my 2 cents, take care my friend.:peace:
Hey Oz! :roorrip:

Yes, these are the same 2 strains that I grew in the bloombox. The longest I ever went in the bloombox was 10 weeks total. From my point of view, even at 10 weeks they weren't quite ready yet. Mostly cloudy with some amber trichomes at that point. I'd really like to wait until about 50/50 this time, that is if I can actually wait that long. ;) And that's not gonna be easy! :bong:

Thanks for checkin' in!

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET, got a question, do u have those feeder hoses that run in the grow cups, buddy they really look great,gett'in ready to set my tent up, so i was just check'in in. :bravo::peace:

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET, got a question, do u have those feeder hoses that run in the grow cups, buddy they really look great,gett'in ready to set my tent up, so i was just check'in in. :bravo::peace:
I no longer have the feeder hoses that run into the cups. I took pumps and the feeder hoses out after a good amount of roots were submerged into the nutrient mix. If I remember right, about 3-4 weeks into veg is when I took 'em out. Thanks fer checkin' in bud! :thanks:

Thanks for the info my friend:peace:

Hey buddy,got a question,are ur mothers in soil or hydro,and if hydro,what ppm or ec are you keeping them maintaned at. thanks brother :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom