Cabinet & Tent, Buckets & DWCt, White Widow Max

Strain-White Widow Max Feminized

Just planted the sprouts on 7/1/2010

I am growing this out of a grow box I purchased from Sunlight Sheds. It is the Cool Cab unit. The box itself if very stealth. It has two built in fans and a vent unit in the back of the cabinet. It also has a locking front door with a key.

I recently purchased the SH Deep Water Culture system. It fits purfectly into my cabnet.

I am using General Hydroponic nutes.

I have 2 90w UFO LED lights.

Water temp is 70 Degrees. I have a water chiller that I also am using. It is a 1/10 hp from active aqua.

My room temp is 86 Degrees with all fans running.

My RH is 41%

This is it for now. I will post more pics as I get furthur along. I look forward to any and all advise and feedback.

Thanks Everyone!!!

re: Acers Closet Garden - Cabinet & Tent, Buckets & SH Deep Water Culture unit, White Widow Max

Sounds great! Can we have just a little teaser pic of the setup? Pleeeeease?

:thumb::peacetwo:

re: Acers Closet Garden - Cabinet & Tent, Buckets & SH Deep Water Culture unit, White Widow Max

I am doing my best to figure how to upload pics.

010270.JPG

001_2_4.JPG

002_2_4.JPG

004_2_3.JPG

005_2_3.JPG

011240.JPG

010270.JPG

Wow Thats a hell of a nice setup !! Nice job Acer ! If you don't mind my askin what did the chiller set you back ?! :peace:

Hey Skyrocket!! Thanks for viewing!!

I am using RO water from my home. It has less than 50 PPM.

Hey there Ol Hippy!! You have given me good advice before!!! Thanks for viewing!!!

The chiller was very expensive. I paid almost 300 dollars for it.

My first grow I had water temp problems due to using the fogger unit this grow unit came with.

This is my second grow.

The instructions from Sunlight Sheds state using the fogger 24/24 throughout the grow cycle.

It heated my res temps to over 90 degrees and was killing my plants.

I bought the Chiller and was able to finish my grow.... damaged roots and all.

I do want to say that I am not upset with the company though. They build a great stealth cabinet. And, If not for them I would not have become hooked on the growing side.

This has become one of my favorite hobbies.

Looks like you got it under control !! I'm tuned in to see how those lights work too. I just ordered an LED myself . So far temps are down along the coast but any day that could change ! , so I hope my new cool running light gets here soon ...:peace:

I forgot to mention that I had 6 sprouts in my Deep Water Culture unit.

After pondering what I have heard about the 6 spaces really only being good for 3 full size plants.

I took out one to leave an open space so I can do nute and water changes easier. Also, I will have more space later in the grow.

Now I have 5 plants so I will still have to make sure I go into the 12/12 when they get about 12 to 15" high.
002447.JPG

001419.JPG

Acer , Do you have a drain on the front of your res ? Or do you have to pump out your water during a res change ? I have a small place in a hall closet that sits up about 18" off the floor , makes it real easy to drain. I'm not too sure what I'm going to do to change the res in my tent as it sits on the floor. Maybe have to lift the lid off and remove the res ? Sounds like more work !? Hmmm have to figure something out to make that easier ! I've got 5 femd seeds comming and I'm just wondering if I want to start them all at once ? or maybe use 3 first ? Don't like crowded grows ..:peace:

Ol Hippy,

I do not have a front drain.

I will pump the water out using my Water Chiller tubing. It is connected to a 250 GPH water pump in my Res. I can drain all the water very quickly.

You could get a small water pump and drop it in the open plant hole and drain the Res That way. It would be a hassle to try and remove the Res to dump it. I have a very small Quiet One brand electric water pump that is very small I bought at the aquarium store that would work great to change the res. If I didn't have the Chiller in place, that is how I would change the res.

Back
Top Bottom