Kruiz's 1st Deep Water Culture Grow, White Widow and White Castle

I got the manifold at Home Depot and made by a company called DIG. I'd suggest getting your pump at a grow store as the pond pump I mistakingly bought ran a little too hot I think.

Hope that helps!

Kool,so the manifold came by it self or did it come with pond pump,Thanks again:tokin:

I got the manifold at Home Depot and made by a company called DIG. I'd suggest getting your pump at a grow store as the pond pump I mistakingly bought ran a little too hot I think.

Hope that helps!

Thanks buddy,Home Depot and Lowes in my area don't sell them,any place online that you know of. thanks and the plants look fantastic.:tokin::)

and no grow store for 100 miles,man this sucks.

Those plants are gorgeous! Looks like they are already leeching some N from the lower leaves, and the tips of the new growth are just barely yellowed, seems like you have your nutes dialed in really well. Someone with more experience than me will chime in I am sure, but I aim for exactly what you have going on there!
Thanks BG!

I think I finally figured out just the right amount and what to give in between nute changes as well. The girls are really drinking alot and need to be topped off about every other day now.

Weekly Update: End of week 3 in flower...

We've got some definite buddage goin' on finally! Things are lookin' good from what I can tell.

What say you???

4thwkflrww.jpg

White Widow
4thwkflrwc2.jpg

White Castle
4thwkflrwc.jpg

White Castle
4thwkflrcpy.jpg

The Canopy
4thwkflrall.jpg

Group Shot
4thwkbud3.jpg

And some Bud
4thwkbud.jpg

And again
4thwkbud2.jpg

And last but not least...

Comments, suggestions, criticism and ideas welcome! :smokin:

My god..... looks like a jungle in there, very nice :tokin:

Thanks Oz, and how's your jungle coming along? Did you get your buckets, pumps, piping and fittings together yet?

Yes I did my friend,thanks for all your help,:tokin:

Wow Looks like the inside of my producer,what ever ur do'in its work'in,I got a grow tent on the way for some mothers and other parts are on there way, I got 2 more days until i harvest my Satori from Mandala seeds, only had 3 females out of 10 beans, o well, producer on 5 th week of flower, with 8 females, kalichakra also Mandala, anyway ,looks like you got a great grow go'in , when I get a camera i'll try and post. take care my friend.:tokin:

Wow Looks like the inside of my producer,what ever ur do'in its work'in,I got a grow tent on the way for some mothers and other parts are on there way, I got 2 more days until i harvest my Satori from Mandala seeds, only had 3 females out of 10 beans, o well, producer on 5 th week of flower, with 8 females, kalichakra also Mandala, anyway ,looks like you got a great grow go'in , when I get a camera i'll try and post. take care my friend.:tokin:
Yep, it's workin' alright. Thank god they've stopped growing vertically. I can't get my light to go up any higher than it is already. Also, they've taken up nearly all the room I've got in my grow space. Next time around I may just do 1 plant in each bucket, they're gettin' a little crowded all of a sudden. It's taking both my wife and I to check nutes daily. One of us to lift up the lid and the other to actually test the water. Anytime now, someone's gonna be gettin' real sticky on a daily basis! I can think of worse problems to have though!

Take care....:cool:

Yep, it's workin' alright. Thank god they've stopped growing vertically. I can't get my light to go up any higher than it is already. Also, they've taken up nearly all the room I've got in my grow space. Next time around I may just do 1 plant in each bucket, they're gettin' a little crowded all of a sudden. It's taking both my wife and I to check nutes daily. One of us to lift up the lid and the other to actually test the water. Anytime now, someone's gonna be gettin' real sticky on a daily basis! I can think of worse problems to have though!

Take care....:cool:

I'm just going to try 1 plant per 5 gal bucket,hopefully that will make things easier on me. :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom