P10107762.JPG
P1010779.JPG
P10107771.JPG
P10107781.JPG
P1010780.JPG
P10107831.JPG
P10107811.JPG
P10107841.JPG

The last three waterings I have fed the ww x skunk #1 with double dose veg nutes. She doesn't seem to be greening up at all, starting to wonder if she might have some kind of lock out for reasons unknown. Don't want to give her an overdose and slow her up though, would be great if she can keep going at this rate until the end.

Any thoughts on what I could do to try and green her up a bit?

you could try some lemon water to get things moving inside her.

What does that do b.real?

it chelates nutrients (like humic acid) and is a natural medicine. there was someone on here whos plants were stalled, locked out by nutrients really badly and didn't have growth for weeks. I suggested him to flush with lemon water (since he already tried flushing with just water multiple times) and he got new growth for the first time in a long time a couple days later.

half a lemon per the biggest bucket you got. grind up the lemon real good. you can even use a cheese grader.

Sweet! I think I will do just that, grate it up with a cheese grater and mix it up to approx 5 litres of water. Or should I go with 10 litres? Then add that to her and see what it does. Would It be wise to add veg nutes at the same time? Or stick with just the lemon?

Thanks B!

Hey Lord Mono...lovely girls buddy :) look like they're going to reward you big time for all your love and attention :)

Mate, you'll do EXTREMELY well from those ladies of yours :) I'm confident of that ..........as for mine, well, it's gotta dry yet lol :)

Back
Top Bottom