Fr3d : 1st Grow Closet Soil Sensi Seeds Shiva Skunk HPS 400W Dual Spectrum

Very nice first grow.Keep up the good work... I am subbing this one.

Very nice first grow.Keep up the good work... I am subbing this one.

Nice job for your first time, I like your lighting setup interested in it fasho. I've been contemplating on the whole 12/12 from seed with some bagseeds just to see how it all goes. Anyways, im subbed! good luck to you m8 ill be tuned in!

Looking good man,keep up the good work.:bravo:

Thks a lot ppl for the suport :thanks::thumb:

Now lets see some pics

Day 10 in flower / day 10 for the 12/12 seedlings

IMG_3700.JPG

The 3 leaf seedling :Namaste:
IMG_37011.JPG

IMG_37023.JPG

IMG_37031.JPG

IMG_37043.JPG

IMG_37052.JPG

IMG_37062.JPG

IMG_37081.JPG

DSC007718.JPG

DSC007696.JPG

:peace:

Looking great! Nicely done. I have never tried a seed from 12/12.

Nice looking girls... :)

Nice looking girls... :)

looking good man ;) whats your feeding schedule for flowering going to be? how often are you watering them and how much nuts are you mixing in?

also are you gona set up SCROG or SOG? might help benefit bud growth with xtra support and looks like u still have enough time to do it

Hey ppl , Tatical BIG thks on the support, Hey Joker welcome to my journal no im not going for SCROG or SOG this is my first grow and i want to see how the girls go naturally, about the watering, i watering every 3/4 days i use nuts in every watering plus a CO2 tab from no mercy and 3ml/L GHE Bio Essentials pic from AN nuts schedule below

an.png

PS: Photos from the girls today or tomorrow night

Hey I was taking a look at ur pics and by what i can tell u r not making the lil ones equal in height to the bigger girls , this is a MUST dont wait to long (as I did and I regret it). reason be is the lil ones will start to stretch really bad . if u let them be almost equal in height to the light this will not happen use boxes underneath to rise their height up, as ur bigger girls r coming in very nicely and even .
Just thought id point that out , as I did similar as what u r , started with just 1 plant then got interested in other strains and grew a few more beside each other. My first girl was beautiful the others were ugly and stretchy, I did catch it before they became to tall for my grow area and they still produced awesome buds.

Hope that info helps.

Hey I was taking a look at ur pics and by what i can tell u r not making the lil ones equal in height to the bigger girls , this is a MUST dont wait to long (as I did and I regret it). reason be is the lil ones will start to stretch really bad . if u let them be almost equal in height to the light this will not happen use boxes underneath to rise their height up, as ur bigger girls r coming in very nicely and even .
Just thought id point that out , as I did similar as what u r , started with just 1 plant then got interested in other strains and grew a few more beside each other. My first girl was beautiful the others were ugly and stretchy, I did catch it before they became to tall for my grow area and they still produced awesome buds.

Hope that info helps.

Hey tk86high welcome to my journal, an big thks on the input, the girls you have that have stretch a lot was under 12/12 from seed to ???

Very nice!

Back
Top Bottom