Th34v4t4r's Soil Sensi Skunk 1st Grow 1st Journal

Hey guys ... the buds are starting to thicken up lovely.. I brushed my finger over a few and they are getting really.. really sticky... there's some buds that are growing tiny under the canopy.. quite a few.. to be honest and they don't seem to be stretching high now. More just getting more dense.. there is about 36days till harvest. Roughly . Do you think any buds under the canopy will stretch upto the light.

There are some really nice buds developing. Getting smelly and stinky.. like diesel and citrus flavours. Hmmmm .. cnt wait to try some lmao

Okay curious as well.. wow of the bigger builds seem to be away from the cfl light... the nicers buds aren't the back if the tent where the ledjseems to hit them more... do you ibthink I'll be better just removing the cf

Fuck sake that was the worst entry into the diary ever.. I'm sure it reads drunk lmao...

It ment to say... what looks to be bigger bud sites. Seem to be the buds getting light from the led. The cfl ones seem small compared.. shall I remove the cfl

So I removed the cfl just now and I'm letting the led do all the work from now on. I thinknitll be ten times better then the cfl... it's dual spectrum so it should produce just fine...

Big new is those buds are getting fatter and fatter.. And I'm doing fuck all lmao water every 2 days now.. she really is drinking some but I expect t that.. havnt Evan bothered with ph for weeks..

View album 18920

Hey. It's been a week or So since I updated. Things are going ace.. I think removing the cflwas a good choice. My canopy feels like it's getting flatter. I just had a look through the photos and boy has she boosted in size. I can't wait to have a second harvest from her caue3 she'll double up again lmao...

The buds are packing.. probably 3inch tall and 2inch in width on the best of them.. the smallest arnt to bad either they are about an inch tall..

I opened the tent today and I was struck with an orange colour like fire... Its the hairs they'e starting to brown up and curl.

It about day 32 ofba 50 day flower schedule 28 days to go and we can start dryinf and curing . And I can wait..

The dwarf plant is coming on.. It's got 3 maybe 4 good bud sites. It's branches are thin and fable as well which I think is contributing to its slow growth rate in comparison. The buds are nearly developed it's almost like it's about 3 weeks behind the bigger one.

Bummer about the small plant. It does happen.

The large one looks great though.....are you going by the color of the trichomes or just by the pistils? Just asking. Different people do it different ways.

Havnt got a microscope to check trichomes... I was hoping to just guess the 50day and cut it at the end of it.. I think these buds have about 3 weeks left minimum but to be honest I really don't.

At what point do you guys think I should harvest?

Havnt got a microscope to check trichomes... I was hoping to just guess the 50day and cut it at the end of it.. I think these buds have about 3 weeks left minimum but to be honest I really don't.

At what point do you guys think I should harvest?
You have a magnifying glass?

It's really hard to guess when to harvest. The environment makes the trichomes the reason for checking. Each environment is different, so that is why we use the trichomes.

Even a macro lens for your cell phone camera will work in a pinch.

You have a magnifying glass?

It's really hard to guess when to harvest. The environment makes the trichomes the reason for checking. Each environment is different, so that is why we use the trichomes.

Even a macro lens for your cell phone camera will work in a pinch.

I can zoom.in on my phone I guess and so I did lol.

They are a few of the top buds all looking slightly different in regards to maturity. But this is where I don't know Wha I'm looking for

Here's a photo of the dwarf aswell

That second picture would work great, but you should have white light. You are looking for the tips of the trichomes to turn a red/amber/brown color. Depending on how much "couch lock" you want. The more of those that are turned dark, the more locked on the couch you will be when consuming.

Well guys.. It's not been the most positive of days... I've opened the tent to have a look at things and no. No no. No.no. fuck fuck fuck fuck shit shit shit... It's officially a hermaphrodite... I'm fuming all that hard work and time. Suppose it was inevitable with all the stress we had. I must say I'm royally fucking pissed at this... I saw a few sacks the other day and I was like hold up. Didn't believe it. But today I found a seed
View album 19506The worst is it is both plants that are hermd.. make it Evan worse .... on the plus side I'll have plenty of seeds what's the next step now.. flush it chop it smoke as is or run the course get seeds and start cooking them

Well guys.. It's not been the most positive of days... I've opened the tent to have a look at things and no. No no. No.no. fuck fuck fuck fuck shit shit shit... It's officially a hermaphrodite... I'm fuming all that hard work and time. Suppose it was inevitable with all the stress we had. I must say I'm royally fucking pissed at this... I saw a few sacks the other day and I was like hold up. Didn't believe it. But today I found a seed
View album 19506The worst is it is both plants that are hermd.. make it Evan worse .... on the plus side I'll have plenty of seeds what's the next step now.. flush it chop it smoke as is or run the course get seeds and start cooking them
THAT SUCKS....I refuse to like that post....... I'm going to stomp my foot. :(

Sorry.....I can't even imagine how pissed you are. I would be very irritable at that point.....

I would try to grow them out, but their seeds may tend to be hermie too.

THAT SUCKS

I would try to grow them out, but their seeds may tend to be hermie too.

It really does sick some ass.. But i heard a rumour that the way to make feminized seeds is to hermie the plant.. ..need some one else to chime in and let me know lol.. I feel like burning the damn thing

It really does sick some ass.. But i heard a rumour that the way to make feminized seeds is to hermie the plant.. ..need some one else to chime in and let me know lol.. I feel like burning the damn thing

There is a difference is forcing a plant to go hermie, and using pollen from a plant that has traits to go hermie. The trait is different. One doesn't do it on it's own, it's forced. The other has that trait. Do you want seeds that have a trait to naturally go hermie?

I'm sure everyone else will say the same thing. But we can let others chime in. :thumb:

Hey guys, so I've been a bit radio silent for the past few months, a lot of shit happening. But I'm back. I've set the tent back up.

And we're going to start a new journal off.. so once I've got it all sorted I'll be spamming you all with questions photos and what ever else gets thrown into the mix .

I wish I got to finish this journal off. To be honest the yield off my last plant turned out to 2oz wet it really struggled to produce in height. But what I did get off tasted great and also got me stoned to fuck so the quality was there for me just not the yield. Next time I going to get 3 solid bushes going and try to spring some height. I'll have to add another 300w blue spec led then I want 2x 450w red spec for flower time. I'll go soil for the ease of it this time and stay away from ph. Lessons learnt and all that. Anyway. Hope to see you all in the next journal soon

Back
Top Bottom