Th34v4t4r's Soil Sensi Skunk 1st Grow 1st Journal

I been trying not to to be fair.. just because I have no run off tray right now.. I was using plates before lmao.. I'm itching for them to start developing the buds. I so hope I get some nice nuggs lmao...ill get something to catch the run off aswell lol. This diary will be packed the second time round. New system new plants and a little experience lmao..all a learning curve. Think my problems were because i tried to hard to make conditions good lol.. since I've moved and left her alone things have been bliss. So ifbtheres a lesson to take so far from this journal, it's. Stopnf fucking around and let nature do its thing lmao

Thanks troy appreciate it man... just took a few more photos. Also I've removed the reflector forbthe light.. my thinking is because it's hard to equally share the 2 lights over 1 plant like this... I really need another cfl again... at least this way I can place the led over head of the cfl.. I just don't want uneven distributions of light . Would of been easier with 2 either side of the led lmao.

Also I've taken a photo of the canopy from afar.. ish lmao... in really happy . 've done some minor lollipoping. Any bud sites thay where really low and then tooknsome leaves out the way and this is what we'e left with now

And then just a photo of a few colas lmao

This is the first time I've seen them form lol... I'm waiting to see developing buds.. I have no idea how to estimate what yield in going to get lmao. Probs only be an ounce knowing my luck lmao
Estimating yield is a fruitless effort. You can have a harvest of an unrecorded magnitude but find mold in it. No one really knows until dried and cured. Don't count until hatched.

Just my opinion.

Hey man I’m subbed. Looks like you’ve learned a lot read all 6 pages. Looking good also you’re really going to like seeing those bud develop.

Thanks donchief.. hope enjoyed the read. The girls are sleeping right now but ill tell them you said hello in the morning lmao

This is the first time I've seen them form lol... I'm waiting to see developing buds.. I have no idea how to estimate what yield in going to get lmao. Probs only be an ounce knowing my luck lmao
It's really difficult to estimate the final dry weight. It will really depend on how dense the buds are and how many Colas you have. You will get there and will be happy with your harvest.

We had an accident lmao.. I sort of maybe. Definatly split the stem.. main one aswell I've tied it with plant ties, it's the best I can do though. I wanted those two to be low with the rest of the canopy lol.. shit my self when it screamed lmao ... any one know the repercussions of such stupidity.

We Also divided to lollipop the dwarf. It had all sorts of shite growing from it.. the leaves have only 3 fingers aswell. It'
Got hairs but the buds arnt really producing like the healthy girl..

After the lollipop we lsteed them down. Just to open it all up and to my surprise if you look before flower She s trebled in size although She s stunted. I mean She s the width of the pot now where as before she barly filled the middle lmao

And lastly the buds are filling and thricombs are appearing.. I've tried plucking leaves out the way but becase
Of the way I developed her structure from early on, she hasn't really needed a lollipoping just a few overlapping leaves tucking or plucking... it just seem like I should have a lot more work on at this stage but 10 mins in the morning gets her done for a week lmao.. any way that's your 4th of April update.

Thanks boys... yeah t was just annoying me that t was only those 2 branches that were sitting a good 4 inch above the rest of the scrogg... I really wanted a flat sea with no waves lmao.... but yes I'll do my damned best to leave her alone lmao... it's just app tempting to fiddle though lol

It should heal itself pretty well. I splint my breaks and then seal with wood glue. I use a toothpick to apply the glue and it really seals it up quickly.

Oh boy I hope it's not too much stress... I have wood glue lmao... what about addatives in the glue that might harm the plant... I am flowering after all. No problem in veg cause you have recovery time but if use the wrong stuff i fooked....

I thought about just taping the gap over to just seal the light from inside the main stem.. it' brutal though. I onlynwemt for some light lsting and I went and supercropped the bitch

I have read alot about splitting stem though since I did it.. says it shockebthe plant into giving off more thricomes.. I'm looking to 'e veg her the and get a 2nd and poss a 3rd harvest out of this girl.. so not sure harming the stem is the way forward lmao.. maybe if she was being binned then it wouldn't matter about breaking the stem for extra potency.

There so much to know.. like I've just read about spacing of colas.. and if there closely populated then they wont get no girth. Just been thinking buds.. so I may have to remove a few select choice few .. well see in a week.. like you guys say indeed vertical growth now. So in a week I may be able to scrogg again and get it all spaced out abit more..

Oh boy I hope it's not too much stress... I have wood glue lmao... what about addatives in the glue that might harm the plant... I am flowering after all. No problem in veg cause you have recovery time but if use the wrong stuff i fooked....

I thought about just taping the gap over to just seal the light from inside the main stem.. it' brutal though. I onlynwemt for some light lsting and I went and supercropped the bitch

I have read alot about splitting stem though since I did it.. says it shockebthe plant into giving off more thricomes.. I'm looking to 'e veg her the and get a 2nd and poss a 3rd harvest out of this girl.. so not sure harming the stem is the way forward lmao.. maybe if she was being binned then it wouldn't matter about breaking the stem for extra potency.

There so much to know.. like I've just read about spacing of colas.. and if there closely populated then they wont get no girth. Just been thinking buds.. so I may have to remove a few select choice few .. well see in a week.. like you guys say indeed vertical growth now. So in a week I may be able to scrogg again and get it all spaced out abit more..

I've also repaired breaks of plants in bloom and had no ill effects. If you tape it - it will also cure pretty quick. my experience has been the repair heals over in less than a week.

If you have the space I would use LST to open up the bud sites rather than cut some out. I've even done some super cropping to bend the offending cola out of the way.

I'm wanting to just lst the colas butbthey havnt got thebspace or length ofbstem to do it some of them only have 3inch seperation. I need them to have one final stretch i think .. I've tucked leaves under to expose the colas better. Well see what happens in a few days..

Back
Top Bottom