That's what I'm thinking grandpa.. have another few days out of it and ease them down I guess..

We have 21days left.. 22 on there but only an hour left of today sooooooo 21...

Topup in the morning.. hopefully with 7 days it'll take me at half strength to 14days.. that's 2 weeks of water to flush the nutes...

Question.. but I believe it'll be a yes.. do I continue the h202. When flushing that is??

I’d top it off. That’s me. I figure it’s less stressful.

They look good though.

They are still stunted. But from what they were back towards Christmas time

From this

To this

I think they did well... ... nect time round with some new quantum lights, new octopots new nutes and old lessons learnt.. im confident ill get that tent filles off two plants..

I just need to learn to give a good start in life

Also more footnotes...

She I did my last defol there where a few bits of popcorn I removed aswell. Now this was about a week ago and they had hardly thickened at all. But I decided to hang them for a few days the put them in a jar and burp them...

I've done that but in curious. How long does it take for the Smell of earth to leave. Or what's best to bring out the aroma of the But it self.. in the tent the Smell amazing.

Attachments

• 20190305_225341.jpg
    20190305_225341.jpg
    473.7 KB · Views: 72
Well here a few photos of the girls just now...

They seem to be chunking out quite nicely and the ones at the back seem to be getting biggest. Any reason do you think the light isn't any further forward or back of the centre lmao..

But hey I ain't complaining

The rightt girl is definatly drinking significantly heavier then the left.. shell be out of water by the end of the week.

I have no nutes so when the drink is drank that is it I guess...

Should I pre-empt it and top up now so we still have half strength nuts.. whats your thoughts guys..

Wait or top up so there is still a little sutting sutting for a bit longer
I swear they're more danker looking listening to the tunes. Nice.

I swear they're more danker looking listening to the tunes. Nice.

They are getting dench dank and fat lmao...

They are doing what they need todo now I guess.

I still think some of those bud site need a little extra space between each other but fuck it..

And yh like I said earlier otter.. I was having a feel good Friday and this tune came on and I was blazing a zugg traveling a 90mph down a motorway.. cruise control.. labourer next to me windows down and sun shining... I said to him, this tunes a proper grandpa tokin tune and that was us howling for 20mins... vibes and tings boyz

Naturally there’s many variables to a good cure. I like to use bovida packs in jars or lately in my cvaults. With my humidity I usually jar them and leave the top off after about 3-5 days of hanging—depending on the weed, etc. I mix them up and put the top on after a day or two of just sitting in the container.

Then I start a burp 3-4 times per day while mixing them up. That lasts for about a week and then the burp is once a day for another 3-4 days. I used to be real anal about the humidity etc., but now I just go by look, smell, feel, and taste. A good cure for me is normally about a month...although I’ll smoke it as soon as it’ll burn if I have the need. Normally I have an abundance so there’s no need to rush...yes, yes I do. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Naturally there’s many variables to a good cure. I like to use bovida packs in jars or lately in my cvaults. With my humidity I usually jar them and leave the top off after about 3-5 days of hanging—depending on the weed, etc. I mix them up and put the top on after a day or two of just sitting in the container.

Then I start a burp 3-4 times per day while mixing them up. That lasts for about a week and then the burp is once a day for another 3-4 days. I used to be real anal about the humidity etc., but now I just go by look, smell, feel, and taste. A good cure for me is normally about a month...although I’ll smoke it as soon as it’ll burn if I have the need. Normally I have an abundance so there’s no need to rush...yes, yes I do. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Awsome knowledge there.. this is what I shall do.. I have just opened my jar.. I'll leave the lid off for a while ..

I can feel the moisture leaving everytime I touch and burp them...

The smell is still earthy. I presume it'll be another week or so before they stop smelling like that... I wonder what it is about being in jars that makes them loose that smell... what other methods there is out there for it...

You mentioned a cvault grandpa. Is this a closed unit type curing machine

I topped the resevoirs up and I'm fresh out of h202 now again aswell lmao...

Boy do the girls seem to be chucking sugar at each other lmao...

I can't wait to cut them and smoke them finally. Only about 2 months to go..

Octopots are very wet aswell now. The moisture is raising uo the sleeve alot... I guess they are drinking hard

They are still stunted. But from what they were back towards Christmas time

From this

To this

I think they did well... ... nect time round with some new quantum lights, new octopots new nutes and old lessons learnt.. im confident ill get that tent filles off two plants..

I just need to learn to give a good start in life

I think you've done blooming well mr.AV top notch job so far..... :snowboating: And I'm def subbing for next round.

As the bud dries (the slower the better) that green earthy chlorophyll smell and taste dissipates and the true taste and turpines of the weed come to the forefront (the cure). The key is to dry slowly. You want to feel the bud for crispness—squeezing slightly—yet it should plump back up to normal size after squeezing. If it doesn’t plump back up then it’s still too wet. Naturally, there are chemical reactions and stuff going on inside the bud, but that’s not important. :headbanger:

putting them in a jar or sealed container with the proper humidity keeps them moist and allows them to rehydrate so that the bud is not dried to dust. Cvaults are just sealed containers that are expensive. I like them for ease of use and longer storage, but they cost...first borne male child is what I paid...

Well guys I feel there is nothing exciting to really report right now.

I've had my head in on them just now.. they seem to be getting rather bushy again no no I thought about it, but I won't I promise ✂️✂️✂️✂️

They are safe... untill maybe the last few days of flush. Maybe I might give them a day of air before harvest lmao...

They octopots moisture level are raising alot now.. I've popped my finger as a guide line for you to see how far the moisture has raised on the sleeve.. it's 4x the height it was before..

The roots and the res look nice and relaxed and bugless.. still ned to order h202.. I should get it by the litre it's so annoying having little 80ml bottles lmao

The temp is 26.5c and humidity was about 60% before opening the tent...
Ppm.. 850 roughly for both pots.. I wish it was up at 2000 but hey ho fuck it....

The res temp was about 22c .

What's this rumour about cold water, shocking the system for a more fruiticious yield???

Other then that guys my minds about blank haha so have a few photos and enjoy

Attachments

• 20190307_160737.jpg
    20190307_160737.jpg
    635.2 KB · Views: 66
  • 20190307_160703.jpg
    20190307_160703.jpg
    592.4 KB · Views: 67
  • 20190307_160536.jpg
    20190307_160536.jpg
    653.4 KB · Views: 72
@Mr.krip can I ask a favour? Now your a super mod, with the power over us puny pathetic humans....

Can you change the title by any chance of my diary to "Th34v4t4r's D.I.Y-Octopot shananingan's" ???

If not then fu...... I mean... no worrys thankyou lmao

Y thank you..
How you doing today gramps.... all good in your world..

I’m well thank you. Having internet issues all day...everyday. That’s my punishment for living in the middle of nowhere. Oh well...I have weed. :ganjamon:

@Mr.krip can I ask a favour? Now your a super mod, with the power over us puny pathetic humans....

Can you change the title by any chance of my diary to "Th34v4t4r's D.I.Y-Octopot shananingan's" ???

If not then fu...... I mean... no worrys thankyou lmao

I'm not actually a Mod, Brother - just a lowly Grow Journalist. But, I'll flag @Teddy Edwards, who is truly omnipotent, and he may be able to help. ;)

Ahhhhhh you mwan tiur a pathetic human like me hahahaha.. well I think you need another promotion. @Teddy Edwards promotw this man again haha
They don't want me as a mod. They know I'd ban everyone, including the other mods, just so I could have this whole place to myself! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom