One thought for the wee ones. I always put mine in solo cups. The bags seem to work but it does allow light into the root zone maybe? Just a thought. Very impressed on getting a seed to grow in a little bag. Cycle of life sort of poetic.

Haha modest welcome welcome... I never thought about its circle of life like that.. "from the baggie it was smoked, to the baggie it shall sprout"

The octopots are great.. I've not looked back from them. I can't wait to get official ones. But my home made dreams do for now lmao.

I've been reading up alot about the cloning and breeding scenarios. I'd love to have 10,000 seed of my own hunted phenos.. I'll be skipping them all over the forums to you guys in here lmao

We've been shopping, couldn't wait for nutes to come online so I've been to the local grow store... ooooI enjoyed it in there.. like a pet store but with out the pets and bad smells. Just shiny lights and soil smells... beautiful..

I've got a new p.h pen with some buffer 7.

Some clonex and peat pellets and some formulex for the young ones...
IMG-20200128-WA0024.jpg

And I've been talked into canna A + B... couldn't wait so had to have it.. but means I can feed those starving girls.
IMG-20200128-WA0020.jpg

The canna says 40ml per 10l.. I have 15l pot so I've added 60ml per bottle to the tank.

I've added 1l of h202 to the tank aswell. I love the stuff.. on top of that I've got a much needed monkey clip fan in there..
IMG-20200128-WA0023.jpg

So now my heat issues should pass and so should my starvation issues.... only time will tell.. on that one.

I've took the formulex and fed it too the seedling.. Then added h202 and uses the rest as a foliar spray to give the trippy gorilla, hopefully she'll drink those nutes a little quicker and put em to good use.
IMG-20200128-WA0022.jpg
IMG-20200128-WA0021.jpg

Well.... Now that that is out the way... it's time for the big day......

10x purple punch
10x gorilla skittlez
2x shishkaberry

They are being germinated this afternoon...

All be taking the formulex at a much weakened solution to what is suggested and using it to germinate the seeds.

I'll be doing this with the girls In side some mason jars 1/4 filled with the formulex/water solution for 24hours, in my hot draw with the 300w viparspectra as this will keep temps high for germination... then covered over with a towel...

I'll be transferring these into peat pellets that I need to soak in water 1st. So if anyone has any good experience using these that'll be great...

I know you have to soak riot cubes in a lower p.h like 5 to get them right. . Wondering if it's the same with the peat pellets. I'll soak em in a solution like the formulex one anyway..

I'll pop pictures later when I've got it all sorted out.

Here we have it folks the true start of the journey... get inviting your friends along for corner support... we going to need it

10x purple punch
IMG-20200128-WA0026.jpg

10x gorilla zkittlez
IMG-20200128-WA0028.jpg

And 2x shishkaberry
IMG-20200128-WA0027.jpg

IMG-20200128-WA0025.jpg

Labeled up jarred up and stuck in a hole with warm lights and a rag to keep them dark.

IMG-20200128-WA0030.jpg

Should be cracked by Tommorrow night I reckon then a day in some tissues and I'll transfer to peat pellets the day after..

Wish they would grow 10x the speed lmao

Attachments

• IMG-20200128-WA0029.jpg
    IMG-20200128-WA0029.jpg
    421 KB · Views: 46
I’m in! Can’t wait to watch this.

I'm already talking names for the future breed...

For the purple punch and wedding cake cross, Punching cake or wedding punch...

And for the gorllia zkittlez wedding cake cross over we have.... gorilla cake or zkittlez wedding.

The zkittlez wedding gorilla punch in cake of I get to cross them all

Oh the fun to come.

Buzzing your Here And there's a press set up for you in the red room over there

Well it's been a busy day... those peat pellet jiffy bags are great arnt they....

So using the jiffy pellets I 1st p.hd a few litres of water, and added a few ml of formulex too it.. the p.h was 6.2 going in.

I waited half an hour or more then got too work... out of the 22 seeds I popped I've had 19 successful.
received_165290238097090.jpeg

10 x purple punch
2 x shishkaberry
7 x gorilla zkittlez

I've left the remaining 3 in the drink to see if they do crack.

I've done a bit of an experiment too.. well mostly cause I sorta rushed a head and screwed up.. I'm hoping it's not major and I've been digging about it but can't find too much talking about putting seedlings in clonex lmao...

Oh you want to know that part 1st okay...

Skip back to the peat pellet part... I had the crazy notion that lining the jiffy pot holes with root growth stimulators, that it would help my rootzone be super healthy ect...

Reading got me scared though so I back tracked half of them... okay they may have been potted but I pulled em out washed an off and put them in fresh jiffy... good job I put 10x extra in for the shits And giggles of it...

Well I took the reggae root powder and lined the holes... then dropped a iddy biddy drop of clonex into the hole.. I popped the seed on top and closed the hole up.. I did the 19x yes..
IMG-20200129-WA0019.jpg
IMG-20200129-WA0020.jpg

Well it felt good at the time #Practice for clones

Then I decided to have a Google about it cause I was thinking what the he'll did I just do... Google didn't help ease my thoughts so I pulled half of each strain out. 5xpp 5xgz 1xshish.

Gave them a good clean in the water I made for the peat pellets containing formulex... then reported into clean pellets as I said..
received_118708369471646.jpeg

That was half the day done lmao.. and we have an experiment.. I have marked the stedheads (steroid users) so we know which ones will be better.. if they don't do it do somthing crazy like become a big root with no head and leads and stem lmao. Just a root forever burying it self deeper and deeper and deeper lmao...
received_2535027460074742.jpeg

Moving on to the trippy gorilla..

The leaves havnt picked up from the clawing state yet.. imunsure if there's a start of nutrient but coming on as well.. hope not. I did what it said on the tin lmao.... I've never used canna before though so who knows...
IMG-20200129-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20200129-WA0011.jpg

The water in the res is a steady 6.2, I'm thinking that she might be getting too much water now though aswell.. I'm not sure. The drooppiness in her looks like over feed in but also clawing from nutrient deficiency.

It's got it's nutes so I'll give her a dry spell and let those roots go hunting a little bit.. I had to top water her because I wanted to get the nutes to her quick.

Then we have the wedding cake seedling....

She wasn't looking very active so I thought it's time to get her out that jiffy bag.... I cut the bag and the soil easily passed thru my fingers it wasn't bound at all. The roots had a lovly little structure though.... I've dipped them in clonex and I lined a 0.5l pot way some reggea roots and potted them.. so I'm expecting this one to now become the beast from whence it came and monster out.
IMG-20200129-WA0012.jpg

And that's pretty much the tale of today...

I've also measured the room for banter.. I can fit a 2m5x2.5m tent in there easily lmao....

Oh and I asked my mate to get me an extractor fan... ffs you should see what the twats brought me. Its definatly designed for commercial operations lmao.

IMG-20200129-WA0015.jpg

Some ones taking the piss expecting a bigger room lmao.. although it will be perfect for the 2.5x2.5 I'm think about.. never any issues again.

And that about brings us to a close for today. What every ones thoughts..

Attachments

• IMG-20200129-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20200129-WA0014.jpg
    443.5 KB · Views: 53
Not trying to be a Debbie-Downer...Like I said, there’s always a chance.

*Edit: you don’t want to know how many seeds I’ve killed or plants I’ve destroyed.

Stop it, your making me feel worse lmao. But if you can kill em. So can village idiots like me lmao....

I do bring some good news back to the table though..... I've had another gorilla zkittlez crack.. it's going into a clean p.hd peat pellet tonight lmao.

Now the bonus is... I don't wait for my tap to grow when I pot... I look for a crack and that's it. I pot...

So some of the ones I had washed and put into fresh pellets may not have been effected.. and still protected by the outer shell case..

I hope so.. how ever maybe the other half I didn't wash out won't survive.. and if they do then boy I will expect some smashing things fro them.

I'm still a moron though lmao

You’ll do fine. I’m no expert, but what I do know, I’ve learned the hard way. My advice to anyone trying to grow weed is don’t overthink it. Do the basics first (medium, environment & lighting, food), keep everything as clean as possible, and let them do their thing. I’m also a firm believer in using about 1/2 strength of whatever’s recommended by the manufacturer when it comes to most nutrient lines. They want to sell product...I don’t blame them. Anyway, go slow with nutes and gradually increase. Like I said, you’ll do just fine. You have exceptional genetics to play with. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I couldn't agree more. As well I agree with the genetics.. and that is why I'm kicking my self so damned hard on what I've done...

No matter on wards and upwards, I guess we will know in around 3days on just how bad the situation really got. We wont know until they break soil

Haha again we are agreeing.. I keep saying this to my buddy.. and now we've realized we have space for a 2.5x2.5m tent...

This isn't just my project though, I have a sleeping partner who does have let's just say a few "warehouses".

Not one will be going to waste

Well to be fair @Grandpa Tokin . It is what it is now. What will be will be...

I'm looking forward and keeping positive trying to turn my thoughts from it all...

I've just plugged this sucker in and boy jheez it's loud. Not that loud but it vibrates too fuck.....
IMG-20200129-WA0015.jpg
IMG-20200129-WA0013.jpg
IMG-20200129-WA0014.jpg

I think it's the type of thing thay is over kill for my mere tent... But I'm going for a much bigger tent 2.5x2.5m so it'll be perfect for that....

Boy has it got some suction on it. Don't think I'll have any problems cleaning my air lmao

Back
Top Bottom