So I've had a week just over drying out and ready to cure. I've weighed the buds

Total I have just over 300 grams

On the picture was what I could fit and I had another 67g weighed with some more.

Which in all fairness I dont think is too bad

Attachments

• 20191110_134623.jpg
    20191110_134623.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 93
  • 20191106_114806.jpg
    20191106_114806.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 86
Congrats on that weight brother! Thats 10+ ounces of home grown meds! :high-five:

Thanks van.. I've been having fun smoking it to be fair lmao... its keeping me high. High enough to keep me happy. So in happy..

And more good news

Da da da daaaaa

20191129_225947.jpg
20191129_225938.jpg
20191129_225933.jpg
20191129_225926.jpg
20191129_225924.jpg
20191129_225916.jpg
20191129_225910.jpg

So in my esteemed and qualified fully professional opinion.

I think we have some reveg

None of it is on the stems. Just on the bits of bud I left... fuming really cause I was hoping the growth would start where I left the foliage may turn out the I cut all the old branch working off completely but that's a lesson learned instantly.. leave the buds on the branches I want to reveg in future..

Any hood looks like this ride isn't over just yet

She's definitely starting the reveg process. How long has she been going through the transition?

Hey van.

I flipped the lights to 24hours a day for about 3 weeks solid.. I'm not going to lie I didnt really check in on them other then to fill the res up.

It wasnt drinkin very much for a week or so.
So I didnt top up to often.
.3days ago I went to have a little check and there was all this new foliage coming from the buds.. thank fuck they were left on.

I thought if I left the leaves it would start branching again. Turna out all the old branches didnt do too much and the buds were what was popping out good stuff.

So I've hacked off all the branches and left the new green stuff.. and will update with pictures in a mo.

I switched the lights to 24/7 the day of harvest. New stuff started a week ago roughly.

The 1st set of most the leaves were cabbage lookers but a few nodes on as you'll see in the pics. We have normal growth again..

20191202_192528.jpg
20191202_192504.jpg
20191202_192451.jpg
20191202_192437.jpg
20191202_192420.jpg
20191202_192340.jpg
20191202_192331.jpg
20191202_192328.jpg

:popcorn:
If you have any interest in doing reveg's in the future.....there is a little trick that helps the process a bit and will increase your yield from the first harvest as well.

If you know you want to reveg a plant for whatever reason, try to get that plant back under 18/6 about 10 days before you intend to harvest. The reason for this is that it. You see how yours is growing now....and where all the growth came from....well thats pretty typical of what you are going to get. So think in terms of leaving the skeleton behind that for your plant..and leave what it will take to give you that.

Keep her under 18/6, 20/4, or even 24/0 and soon you will see the new weird growth come....but it won't take 3-4 weeks....cause you already started it back on that light manipulation and the roots have already done most if not all of their transition back to veg roots. I usually see growth popping out after a week. Then get ready for the crazy monster crop growth. Gets pretty intense really fast but thats the cool part of the monster crop.

The potential increased yield will be from more light exposure. One thing....if you do this and you ever get a really quick revegging plant (I hear they can happen but hasn't with me) and the plant starts to throw out the funky new growth, chop the plant soon so it start popping out of every budsite.

I like to take my clones about 20-25 days into flower just so they are slowed down by having to reveg (keeps em small for a month or more so that the flower tent will get cleared).....but then once they have revegged.....BOOM, you get that crazy wild monster crop growth. I have 5 strains doing it right now....clones just rooted last week so they are in solo cups where they will stay for probably 30-45 days before they explode with the monster crop growth. Its a great way to keep strains going if you don't have a lot of space. Take the cutting off between day 20-25 after flip. Cuttings generally take 10-13 days on average to root for me so now the flower tent is up to day 30-38 range. Figure that it will take those cuttings about 3-4 weeks (say 20-30 days for math sake) to reveg before they explode with the growth. That puts the flower tent at the 50-68 day range and most strains are usually either getting harvested, got harvested, or is getting ready to be harvested. Frees your tent up for those clones that are still sitting in solo cups with little to no waiting.

But the key on a good reveg is to get those roots back into a vegetative state sooner rather than later. If you let the plant stay at 12/12 until its harvested, that plant is in pretty bad shape and a reveg will really stress that plant out. But if you flip those lights back to either 18/6,20/4, or 24/0 about 10 days before you are going to harvest, your odds for a killer reveg go way up. Plant is healthier when it starts that process and its less stressful and won't take as long. Give it a try next time man, I think you will be surprised at how much better the process goes and how much better the growth is.

Next time I do a decide to do a reveg I am going to do it a couple times with the same plant. Gonna flower the plant out in a relatively small pot, say 5 gallon. Once I harvest, I'll up pot to a 10 gallon and repeat. Third time I do it, gonna go from the 10 to a 15 gallon.

Last reveg I stayed in the same pot and all I did was top dress a few times. Original plant yielded about 9 ounces in an 8 gallon pot. Reveg yielded just over 6 ounces in that same soil with a few top dressings and water only.

Anyways, sorry to be long winded brother...I just rarely see people do revegs so I like to share my experiences and things I've learned about the process. I'm excited to see what you're going to do with her!:popcorn:

You've definitely hit on a few notes that I have seen around the plant. Although stress and deficiencies havnt been one of them.

I wish I kept 4 nuggs in a cross shape. Had inhave known it would take budsites to promote the regeneration.

But boy is she chucking out some growth now.

It sounds daft but it's like i have just started 5 seeds and had 100% germination at 3x growth rate.

Multiple branches nodes.

20191207_145034.jpg
20191207_145022.jpg
20191207_144952.jpg
20191207_144943.jpg

I think with me being in an octopot. The size of the root ball or pots ain't going to matter to me so much. As they can take a supply of water and oxygen on demand .

I've pulled off all the cabbage growth and this is where we are now.

I'm just going to let it go wild and then give it a few snaps to keep her low. Try and fill a net up and see what we can yield off 1 plant. I'd like to cover roughly the same amount of space as I did before. Itll justbtake a while to beg that far.

I dont really have a plan as such. I'm just experimenting seeing what happens.

With the upsizeing. The plants will get massive after a few reveg depending on how far you cut it back. It's just the power of the nuggs in comparison to the 1st crop. That's where my interest is.

If you can get a similar potency with the same yield in half the time then it baffles me to why ppl just cut and run on the plants.

Back
Top Bottom