Th34v4t4r's Soil Sensi Skunk 1st Grow 1st Journal

Yeah you run them both together at the same time, like any other a&b nutrients buddy.

Omg I had no idea. That's why I am having deficiancies then.

Can you give me a basic run down of what you do with the a n b... do I do 3mm plus 3mm per litre.. or 1.5mm or each per bottle.. I always thought the mix looked week. Oh ffs.

I flushed the fuckers yesterday as well. 3ml of a per litre.

Also what do I do now. Just top up with a B solution or mix a new batch or a+b together and feed again. Or wait 3 more days till it's due a feed and feed the solution correctly at that point??? Fuck my brains in meltdown mode. Time to fucking skin up.

When you feed them again, start with 2.5ml of A and 2.5ml of b each to 1 litre, never go full strength with your base nutrients as its disastrous affects, iv never grown with soil so i dont really know how the feed days work.

If you decide to ever try coco next i can certainly help you every step of the way with them schedules.

Awesome pal thankyou... my soil when totally wet takes a full week to dry.. if I water to just a little run off it takes around 3days.. I flushed then yesterday so another 3 days it'll be ready for a feed a water again. I'll hold off until then but I can see that this will be where my problems have begun lol

So I've been thinking about npk ratio, with my A+B combined it's a total of 3.3, 5.0, 8.0..

A: 3, 1, 5
B: 0.3, 4, 3

Now my guide says I need high N medium P and high K.

My npk is med,med,high.

So if I provide A at full strength and B at half strength would that make the solution N: 3.15 P: 3 k: 6.5

Or Evan cut that ratio again 3parts A and 1 part B.

I'm just trying to get a ratio of high med high as described on the site I'm reading.

Or do I just need to get a veg booster to add more nitrogen.

If K can be 8 then so can N??? Right?.

I know if my A+B was duo parts then I could change the ratio like that, but my feed is a fixes solution... I think.

Is my thinking all wrong and flawed still

Iv ran many plants on a & b nutrients and the best way iv found as well as been told is just go 3/4 strength of what they say to go unless its Advanced Nutrients then go by there dosage they have there science down to a T.

The only time iv ever encountered problems was when i actually went by canna's recommended 4ml and it nearly killed my plants, no need for any boosters while your in veg but i would suggest House and Garden Root Excelurator for root mass, the stuff is great and a lot of growers use it, 100ml will do you around 300L.

what is the temp in your tent ??? And how much air do you move ??? Environment is everything if your environment is good you can grow pretty oke in crap dirt with bag seed. If the temp fluctuates to much your not even abel to grow good in perfect soil with golden seeds. So im interested what your temp and RH is ? When i started i got a little tube fan as well but took me 2 weeks to get a big centrifugal fan with temp and speed control. This made me instandly a better grower. And if i need to do it again i get a softbox 1000m3 with speedcontroller. You can never move to much air in your grow only to little.

what is the temp in your tent ??? And how much air do you move ??? Environment is everything if your environment is good you can grow pretty oke in crap dirt with bag seed. If the temp fluctuates to much your not even abel to grow good in perfect soil with golden seeds. So im interested what your temp and RH is ? When i started i got a little tube fan as well but took me 2 weeks to get a big centrifugal fan with temp and speed control. This made me instandly a better grower. And if i need to do it again i get a softbox 1000m3 with speedcontroller. You can never move to much air in your grow only to little.

I have 2x ram 6inch desktop clip on fans from eBay. They give a good breeze to make the plants move just steadily. I'll take a few photos in a second..

My temp/hum is 23°c with just the led running. If all 3 light are on the temps is up at 33°c which I know is too high with out massive c02 supplement. Here photos from 10mins ago

View album 16908

So right now. I have the led raised to 26" above the canopy line. I have one cfl on to provide heat as I think 23c is too low.

I have 2 fans on the first setting but they can go faster but as they are they move the plants leaves well. I have set them up opposite each other so it circulates the whole space the same way...

My outtake carbon filter fan has a draw of 120cubic meters I think it says on it...

The new leaves are growing big and fast and seem to be a nice green now. The roots have also started to peek at the bottom of my pot.

We did how ever have a problem whilst lst-ing, I sorted of split the stem and it then start to just pull away from its self. We've taped her up and took the lststraps away for now to let her heal up a little bit.

I'm such a heavy handed twat it's unreal.

The lower branches that have successfully been lst'd, the tops are lifting up now across the board. It's just a matter of letting it grow out and then grow up... Next week or 2 will be fun Evan with just the one girl moving. ...

My older girl has shown no signs of anything to be honest.. she's just he coming a very small bush.. I may flower it with the other girl and see what pops just for jokes when the time comes

Definitely in for this grow! I've already learned a lot just by reading through your journal man. I'm just a newbie grower too so just wanted you to know that I may pop out every once in a while with a bunch of questions. Lol

By all means pal. Welcome, The more the merrier.
Anything I can help with along the way, I'll happily help.

As you can see it's not been the smoothest of starts but we're in this for the long game..

Have you started one off yet.

looks good and temps are fine my temp range is between 19c and 29c for flower and 24c consistent in veg. But i move 480 cubic meters of air in my 55x70 cm and 140 cm high flower space and 280 cubic meters for my veg space of 25x70cm 100 cm high. So going up on airflow is always a good bet.

Now I hear what your saying mrxc.. but do you mean displacement out of my tent or within.

My question is that I heard that when supplementing co2 if you draw out the air you draw out the co2 as well. So I'm not going to lie... my outtake is set on a timer for every 30 mins it'll draw out 15mins then sit for half hour and then draw for 15 again.. at night it's set for every 2hrs when the lights are off...

I don't want the co2 to be sucked out right away(although my plants ain't big enough to warrant that shitty bag right now)

That aside would my logic be correct..
There is fine line with the c02... not to long that it takes oxygen from roots and not so high that the filter sucks it out with the heat.

That is also why my filter is high.. I see some grow rooms setup with it low down but I want it to take the heat from the top of the tent where it would be hottest.. I have opened the vents lower down so air flow circulates upwards as it heats up...

Thanks man! I do have one plant from a bag seed to which I thought the potency of the strain was pretty freakin crazy strong. I'm planning to make it a mother plant since I killed 99% of the seeds when I was trying to germinate them xD Anyway, I'm sure that we'll be able to pick it up and be some successful growers :D I myself learned A LOT and I mean A LOOOOOOT of things just by hanging out here in the forums. It's pretty dope. It's almost kind of a cheat with all the support you'll be getting from other people here. Lol. Haha.

Thanks man! I do have one plant from a bag seed to which I thought the potency of the strain was pretty freakin crazy strong. I'm planning to make it a mother plant since I killed 99% of the seeds when I was trying to germinate them xD Anyway, I'm sure that we'll be able to pick it up and be some successful growers :D I myself learned A LOT and I mean A LOOOOOOT of things just by hanging out here in the forums. It's pretty dope. It's almost kind of a cheat with all the support you'll be getting from other people here. Lol. Haha.

Don't think of it as cheating.. education isn't a cheat... It's how we thrive as a generation.. god I feel a cunt lol...

Anyhow germinating.. you want my story it's a long one so I'll blurb it down abit...

I set this grow up last year in aug2017. I purchased soil from bnq great for seeds and cuttings it said. I paper towels my seeds and a week went by with fuck all. They was damp but it took around 9days to germinate.. I let them go a few more days then cut a sponge up cause in tight as fuck and wanted to save 6quid. The seed rooted into the sponge fine enough. It provided air and held water and was golden. I then potted into a small pot of my seedling mix. Next morning the seed were dead. I though fuck what the he'll.

I ordered more seed and did the same but this time when germinating, I dropped in a cup of water with cloth over and put it in my tent with the cfls on... Next morning they were popped. Into tissue they went etc . Sponge fine went to pot, next morning dead. They dried out.. still green but dry and snapped in half. Any way this happens with 9 seed on 3 separate runs.

I came to realize my crap ads soil was a sand and stone mixture.. the cfls warmed them up and they baked my roots.

So lesson 1 and 2 and 3

24hrs in a WARM cup of water... not cold... before tissue

Rooting cubes.

Good soil. I'm now using canna terra pro plus.

Be mindful of your ph run off is another one.

And use AnB nutes as one. Not either for individual stages lmao

It took me a few months to Evan get started. I thought for a while I'd wasted my money on the setup... my set up cost £300 all in to set up so that's a bonus not much to be lost.. but it's been a struggle...i may upload some photos of my failings but again I mainly have videos that I'm not willing to post publically

when i was a lil kid 14 years of age i grew weed in the backyard of my parents house and my father thought me how to. He had a grow when he went to high school to pay for his study. So he helpt me alone the way and the best lesson for growing is good soil. I am still lazy as fock so making my own compost is to much trouble and don't have the space for it but i think you could do a lot beter if you get something like growmix by plagron. Or atami or canna. They make good soils that work great so you don't have to worry about soil quality. I use plagron growmix and i just put the seeds in soil use tapwater PH to 6.3 use lemon juice for ph down the first 3 weeks just water in a 0.7L pot after 2 weeks i transplant to a 6.5 L pot again with growmix and after one week of just watering i start light feeding 1ml/L. Then i keep them in these pots till my flower room finishes up and at the time they enter the flower room i feed them 3ml/L. In the flower room i put them in 22 L smartpots and at week 4 of flower im just at 5ml/L of feed.
I always ph down to 6.3 with lemon juice.
and i never tjeck runoff.
last 2weeks of flower just PHt water
and only water when soil is dry i alway lift up my plants to feel how heavy it feels and you really know if its dry sometimes it looks dry but if you lift the pot its heavy as fock.

i can't wait to see some nice plants in that tent of yours

I
when i was a lil kid 14 years of age i grew weed in the backyard of my parents house and my father thought me how to. He had a grow when he went to high school to pay for his study. So he helpt me alone the way and the best lesson for growing is good soil. I am still lazy as fock so making my own compost is to much trouble and don't have the space for it but i think you could do a lot beter if you get something like growmix by plagron. Or atami or canna. They make good soils that work great so you don't have to worry about soil quality. I use plagron growmix and i just put the seeds in soil use tapwater PH to 6.3 use lemon juice for ph down the first 3 weeks just water in a 0.7L pot after 2 weeks i transplant to a 6.5 L pot again with growmix and after one week of just watering i start light feeding 1ml/L. Then i keep them in these pots till my flower room finishes up and at the time they enter the flower room i feed them 3ml/L. In the flower room i put them in 22 L smartpots and at week 4 of flower im just at 5ml/L of feed.
I always ph down to 6.3 with lemon juice.
and i never tjeck runoff.
last 2weeks of flower just PHt water
and only water when soil is dry i alway lift up my plants to feel how heavy it feels and you really know if its dry sometimes it looks dry but if you lift the pot its heavy as fock.

i can't wait to see some nice plants in that tent of yours

Sounds like you had a good teacher... and deffo. You and me both want to see a sea of incredible hulkiness bushing out.

How ever I feel that tent won't fell with just one plant. Not with out a drastically long vegitive stage.. I'll be doing 3 next time. Just to shorten veg time I think. But we'll see how we go

Back
Top Bottom