1st Grow Journal

Noticing some new growth is getting light green and crispy coming from the tips. Is this still the nute burn or something else?
420-magazine-mobile2097750927.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Get some pics of the new growth under the natural light as well. The image above is all old growth.

Damaged foliage will die off. Plants don't repair it. Instead, they grow new.

As I was looking closer a good amount of the new growth is starting to get white/light green tips. I'm hoping I jus never noticed that?
420-magazine-mobile1816330219.jpg
420-magazine-mobile944189658.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1882570752.jpg

Was attempting to LST after a blunt an this is the result.. didn't even notice i jus bout yanked the mf off.. this was bout 3 hours ago an the leaves coming from that branch lookin ok, jus hope I don't lose the whole branch ..
420-magazine-mobile882316795.jpg
420-magazine-mobile964749595.jpg
420-magazine-mobile999329091.jpg

I'm gonna leave it, it looks worse in the pic since that's right where I topped it. I'm hoping that since it's pretty much connected to the branch under it that it'll grow from that lil piece lol. For now the growth from the branch seems to still be growing like normal.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

I'm gonna leave it, it looks worse in the pic since that's right where I topped it. I'm hoping that since it's pretty much connected to the branch under it that it'll grow from that lil piece lol. For now the growth from the branch seems to still be growing like normal.

I know it's a bit late now but I saw another thread where a newbie broke the top COMPLETELY of like you did and used tape to bandage it. The plant repaired itself! I mean that's like some sci-fi shit right there if you ask me! I had NO idea a plant could repair itself from such a drastic break.

If I were to make a bend accidentally break... I'd love to at least try to help the plant regenerate.

Not that you did the wrong thing. I too would think it would be a lost cause if I hadn't checked that thread a few days later and seen it with my own eyes.

I mean the top looked wilted.. dead... clean break... it's amazing what these plants can do!

After you posted this I read a lot of posts also, good to know for any future mistakes lol So far I think the branch under it is acting as one branch now, there's a lot of new growth coming from the branch. I am gonna end up either taping or secure it with a wire next watering so when she flowers the weight doesn't pull the branch off lol

Hi Yungwoods. I like the looks of both plants. I can see the runt taking off since they are autos are you going to top the runt or lst it? If you lst it the undergrowth can catch up. I haven't grown with autos so I can't really recommend training.

As for the break, You have healthy green plants. It should heal quickly. :Namaste:

Appreciate it ., I'm gonna LST the runt next watering. I kinda regret not takin the runt out an jus planting another, the yields gonna be stupid low for the runt. I would do it now but they're already showing pre flowers so might as well leave it

Was attempting to LST after a blunt an this is the result.. didn't even notice i jus bout yanked the mf off.. this was bout 3 hours ago an the leaves coming from that branch lookin ok, jus hope I don't lose the whole branch ..
420-magazine-mobile882316795.jpg
420-magazine-mobile964749595.jpg
420-magazine-mobile999329091.jpg

Sry to hear about the split no blunts and bondage on the plants lol. Put some duct tape on it fix her right up. Plants r looking good tho man.

Finally got around to gettin the runt LST'd. Both were lookin pale an one was showing signs of calcium deficiency so i waterd with regular strength cal mag for blunty, and half strength for the runt. Both look a lot better after the cal mag. Both are showing pre flowers, already seeing a couple orange hairs also .. After all these hoes been through they not lookin to bad.
66a5c799902096e7af0c23aa9a6093ce.jpg
2e036222409cb1487ebd95536700fe16.jpg
717c3b210d02383e62a108a7fbb5da33.jpg

Finally got around to gettin the runt LST'd. Both were lookin pale an one was showing signs of calcium deficiency so i waterd with regular strength cal mag for blunty, and half strength for the runt. Both look a lot better after the cal mag. Both are showing pre flowers, already seeing a couple orange hairs also .. After all these hoes been through they not lookin to bad.
66a5c799902096e7af0c23aa9a6093ce.jpg
2e036222409cb1487ebd95536700fe16.jpg
717c3b210d02383e62a108a7fbb5da33.jpg
Looking good man

Back
Top Bottom